One Punch Man

Epic Fights and Hot Chicks all around the chapter
Oh and Suiryufags getting BFTO

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/pagekit/0000/00/07/000000073348/index.html
imgur.com/a/3sOvJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll get up and catch his second wind next chapter.

Suiryu took a Serious-series level attack head on even when he could have dodged it easily solely for the purposes of getting his dick wet
Is he stronger than Boros?

>He'll get up
AND SPIN AROUND IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

whoryufags on suicide watch

>Epic

>yikes!

Implying that Suiryu v Choze wasn't great

The fact that Murata made this filler shit so epic makes me hyped to no end for the true MA arc.

I almost shit my pants when Saitama stepped up to Super Garou in the web comic and that was with ONE's abysmal art

>Oh and Suiryufags getting BFTO
There is still a chance that Suiryu would have one more "forbidden technique" that he could pull out of his ass. But if he does he still likely wouldn't last very long.

I think ONE is collecting characters that are all around the level Genos is at and letting them get stronger. Genos, Sonic and now Suiryu are about on the same level as each other, and potentially they will get stronger over time to stay relevant to the next new threat.

The desperation, it oozes through the screen.

Sure, while Sanic returned to step into dogshit, this faggot might slip in a puddle of piss.

>with ONE's abysmal art
I know his art is generally not good, but there's still some pretty damn good panels in that fight

I can already hear the music in November or December when this chapter gets animated.
It's gonna be wonderful.

That's what makes me diamonds for the Murata remake

>Serious-series level attack

Welp. So long as there's a thread. Guess what's out?
toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/pagekit/0000/00/07/000000073348/index.html

Don't reply to bait

Why are powerlevelfags so full of hatred? They're always so angry.

IKR they always call facts a bait. They are oblivious to the term feat.

>Sure, while Sanic returned to step into dogshit, this faggot might slip in a puddle of piss.
Sonic does fine, it's just that he decided to challenge Saitama after each power up, which is futile.

chapter's out? I don't see one in mangastream

Oh fug :DD
>select all squares with: gondola

Wow that artist really sucks at drawing nipples huh? And here I was getting excited for straight shota.

The art in this chapter was exceptionally good.

when is watchdog man going to take a big fat shit on garou already

Never because Garou is gonna outskill the irrelevant dogman completely.

Only Serious-series punches and Boros's beam attack have parted the clouds in the atmosphere

having read only the murata version, does Tatsumaki ever get a proper fight like metal bat vs garou and not just 1 shot everything?

Why do you think Watchdog Man doesn't show up to the monster association raid, but Garou does? I'll give you a hint, its not because WDM beats Garou.

Remember: do not reply to the shitposting sandniggerfag.

She jobs to a weaker Psychic and got gang banged by ugly monsters.

>inb4 that attack only broke his cock ring
Shit is about to get serious.

Because Wolves > Dogs

We're going full animal planet in this one

She's weak compared to Dragon levels user.

dont shitpost

can tatsumaki part clouds in the atmosphere?

>Why do you think Watchdog Man doesn't show up to the monster association raid, but Garou does?
Because WDM had no reason to leave his city. And he also has no reason to harm Garou.

>post an evidence of her getting dicked by a weak Dragon level monster.
>calls it a shitpost
OPMfags logic everyone.

He's spewing a stream of blood, user. I understand that your rabid fanboyism is clouding your vision but come the fuck on.

Her brain was severely wounded which hampered her psychic abilities.

Season 1 adapted 7 volumes.
Season 2 will also adapt 7 volumes and volume 14 will be the end of this arc.

She trashes everything. Gets blindsided and beaten up by a bunch of monsters. Oddly still ends up contributing a bunch to the fight after that despite brain damage. Finally passes out after trying to hold Garou down.

Eventually gets to vent on Saitama who doesn't fight back.

So, basically, no.

Some breeds like Caucasian Shepherd or Irish Wolfhound can actually compete with wolves.

Where is chapter?

I can't find it.

Wrong. He's left the city before and Garou is the troll incarnate. He's not letting up unless kids get involved again, which would be, you know, entirely repetitive.

By rules of balance, this is the point where Garou's character will show the opposite - the ruthless side.

And dogman is just a Hachiko

What chapter?

WDM accepts a meeting from HQ unlike Metal Knight faggot. Yet he's missing in the raid like Metal Bat whose on ICU now. You can't be that dumb to not put pieces together.

>WDM accepts a meeting from HQ unlike Metal Knight faggot.
He then left to go home, despite the giant alien ship floating in the sky. If he didn't care about an alien invasion, he isn't going to care about either Garou or Monster Association.

Because he ducked and ran away with a tail between his legs.

Suiryu vs Amai Mask who wins?

The serious-series guy?

Man I knew they would fuck over Suiryu makes me mad too.

And Pig God got hungry, thus skipping out on one of the messiest fights in HA's history.

The fact is WDM leaves the city when there's a call and raiding the fucking MA was the highest priority mission at that time. He should've been there. Narrative wise that was the arc for showcasing S classes' abilities too.

That is, unless he was incapacitated. He's gonna show what he's got now and get defeated.

b8

Choze was fucking him up too. Who won that battle?

Seems like you don't know the law of shonen. Each side will always get back up and show their hands one by one. If you want to act like OPM is a parody of shonen, then you should at least expect classic shonen tropes.

I doubt he could beat Garou at his full power. So probably not. I still think so far its Saitama>Boros>Garou strongest 3 so far

OPM isn't a shonen, what you said never happens Garou aside and a very few exceptions.

To all the guys hating this filler arc of martial arts can kindly shut the fuck up now. Some of the best action in months beating basically every other manga in fights is good enough for everyone.

I haven't been hyped up like this in months.

Beavis was tanking a hard counter dragon threat and then fucking ENW. He sits at the top of S class, power-wise. I would assume that Fuhrer Ugly is somewhere equal with Gouketsu so that would put Mask above Suiryu. Then again we haven't seen the last of the sandnigger yet.

So who do you guys think will beat this guy? My bet is on Bang

Uh, I think you're the one who doesn't understand how OPM rolls. Suiryu already showed his hand. That's what this situation is about. He was always one of the strong before and he preached to Snek about how only the strong would survive because they could take care of themselves. Now he's finally in the position where, what power he has, is not enough. He cannot protect himself, let alone the others. A lesson in being humble. Someone else has to step up.

It could be Bakuzan, or it could be Bang & Bomb. If it's the latter, then Bakuzan would be reduced to a joke. In either case, both would serve as a lesson in pride for Suiryu.

>Bang unleashing the horror of proper Water Polo Carbonated Fist on Gouketsu as sandnigger watches in awe
>shown in parallel with Garou fighting WDM
>concludes the filler arc
The pieces all fall into place. You might be on to something here, user.

You hope for him to be defeated in an actual fight?

>and then fucking ENW
To be fair, he wasn't "tanking" that so much as it was destroying him and he was piecing himself back together because he is some kind of fleshmonster.

I called this ages ago too desu. Bang showing up is the best possible cut back to Garou.

Did everyone forgot that Suiryu got damaged by a serious series of Saitama just before? He could only fight at like 10% of his strengh in this fight, he would have obliterated Gouketsu otherwise.

>Did everyone forgot that Suiryu got damaged by a serious series of Saitama just before?
Suiryu mentioned intentionally that Saitama made sure he was unharmed. This was put in the comic to ensure there is no doubt he was at full power. Saitama never tried to hurt him because this was just fun and games, he used just enough force to push him out the ring.

Nah, he was unharmed. Acknowledged it himself. He wasn't even knocked unconscious.

>Powerlevel shit

>the law of shonen
OPM (seinen btw) breaks that law as a rule, with the sole exception being Garou, who, with all that buildup, still did not manage to out-bullshit Saitama.

He was still fine after the fact and felt well enough to try and banter it up with Garou before getting Beavis'd. And then he was somehow fine even after that and made it in one piece to the execution committee gathering. We haven't seen much of his offensive potential but he's durable as all hell. Certainly not someone who'd get floored by Gouketsu in one hit like Suiryu or Genos.

where did you find the translated scans?

>OPM (seinen btw) breaks that law as a rule, with the sole exception being Garou, who, with all that buildup, still did not manage to out-bullshit Saitama.
Garou couldn't outbullshit Saitama because he broke the most important Shonen rule. Namely, if you don't really BELIEVE in what you are doing, then you really can't win no matter how powerful you are.

Garou was lying to himself, so he was never able to succeed.

He totally suceeded until meeting Saitama retard.

from the superior place called reddit

It is weird that it ended on that though. So is saitama going save them next chapter?

Tortoise and hare scenario. He was "ahead" but couldn't pass the finish line.

Reverse image search you fucking pleb

Ok so we can all agree that in order to become the Garou from the Web comic, he will eat a monster cell. Right?

Life is suffering

What the fuck was that hadouken exchange even? Did Suiryu counter the beam with his own chi blast? Did he just deflect it by doing some fancy gesture with his hands? Either way it made no sense.

>He totally suceeded until meeting Saitama retard.
He didn't become a monster, never was. So he failed. Since when is "beating up a lot of people" = success?

And he also kept changing his alleged goal because he didn't have one. The entire time he was waiting for a hero to defeat him, this was what his inner self truly believed. And that was why Saitama noticed that he is just being a child.

>My bet is on Bang

I can see it already

>Bang pulverizes Gouketsu
Bang: So I was supposed to judge this tournament... Are you the winner?
Suiryu (coughing up blood): No... His name was... Chanda... Chanko... Ugh. CHARANK--
>he blacks out
>Bang's face when

Is it really that hard for you to look at the art and draw to a conclusion what happened?

Stop acting like it's perfectly conveyed, asshole. I'm not drawing a definite conclusion when for some reason there's both an energy beam and an energy sphere drawn on the same page right after Suiryu doing his thing as though he's preparing to shoot lasers out of his hands.

You're just a fucking blind speedreader.
Nazi throw a ball of energy > Suiryu catches the ball of energy with his hands > Kicks it upwards.

>Suiryu catches the ball of energy with his hands
And that makes any sense how, exactly? It's not fucking DBZ

He technically never even wanted to be a monster but he still succeeded in becoming a batshit powerful being that lost to Saitama's DEEP NOSE PICKING. Garou right now is the only legitimate limiter breaker/pusher/what the fuck ever aside from Saitama and this is as far as shounenshit goes in OPM.

How the fuck does that not make sense?
What do you think should have happened?

>Choze fires the shot
>Suiryu catches it
>Lin Lin even says that he's holding it back
>He then kicks it up to the sky
What's so hard to grasp, that he's able to catch it? It's a fucking fiction series where a guy can train so hard his hair falls out and there's espers flying around, and cyborgs. You're just complaining for the sake of complaining

It's a magic ball, so why the fuck not.

How does a nazi monster created energy balls between the horns on his head? Fictional physics. You want a proper explanation? Energy balls work differently from energy beams, boom. You want a more convoluted explanation? The energy ball is actually composed of pure physical force. There ya go. It doesn't burn or explode; it simply smashes.

Scans when?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CHAPTER???

Can you imagine how difficult that would be? Making it so that the heart doesn't bleed through to "valentine" is a headache on it's own, but doing all this while upside down with an inefficient writing tool? Fubuki must have done at least a year in some sort of desert culinary class to achieve that level of proficiency.

imgur.com/a/3sOvJ

Well that or just good 'ole psychic power

Fair enough.