How true is this?

How true is this?

I'm a loli so I wouldn't know

Big breats are inconvenient and hurt the back.
not that I would know, I am only 9 after all.

It's true.

Same

>you will never breed with kobeni

>big breasted girls envy flat girls
>flat girls envy big breasted girls
Women.

People envy what they don't have, news at 11.

I love Kobeni's big butt.

Pretty sure that doesn't apply for people who are in the ideal range for something.

Guys with larger/longer than average dicks don't wish they had smaller ones. Or maybe they think about it, but there's more pros to their current position than cons compared to the alternative. Same goes for height. Guys who are over 5'10'' and under 6'3'' don't ever think to themselves "Damn I wish I was 5'6'' " or something to that extent.

W-whats wrong with being over 6'3?

I like Kobeni

Nothing. I just chose 6'3'' as an arbitrary end to a range to represent a point at beyond which there is such a thing as "too tall". Usually that's reaching the point of gigantism and health disorders though and only applies to people whose legs and joints suffer from unusually tall growth. The point was to illustrate that for guys, no one ever wishes they were shorter if they're above the minimum range and below a height where it's still comfortable to live.

Okay, I just thought 6'3 was a bit of a low cut-off point for height related health disorders

>flat-chests envy women who have superior feminine aspects
>cows wish they werent those women
Conversely
>micropenis wishes he just had even 6 inches
>guy with 9x10 still wishes he had a bigger dick

It really causes me to consider things about this situation despite the fact that normally I would pass over a total stranger's ruminations.

I don't know much about height cutoffs and wanted to be conservative with my number choice.

Probably because all other things held equal, penis girth and to some degree length play a direct role in pleasure during sex which the guy is supposed to provide. Breasts are more of a physical appeal thing for women to work with, but there's a lot of double standards when it comes to making yourself look appealing to a guy and some guys prefer the opposite of cow tits. Other times they like a certain look and it may be hard to pin down on just breast size alone. With pleasure during sex though, that's pretty clear cut which could explain that lack of a dichotomy for males.

dicklet confirmed

It's half true. On one hand, they're a bother when running, they make it harder to find to fitting bras, and can cause back problems. On the other hand, they're fun to grope when you're idly passing time.

>Guys with larger/longer than average dicks don't wish they had smaller ones

Bigger dicks can hurt women, so yeah they do.

I've heard people tell me that before. Something about how their partners have a hard time fitting it in.

>Same goes for height. Guys who are over 5'10'' and under 6'3'' don't ever think to themselves "Damn I wish I was 5'6'' " or something to that extent
I'm almost 1.90 cm and was always a tall kid. I wished to be normal sized lots of times. It's uncomfortable to always stand out like that.

Yes, but that's arguably less negative compared to being unable to pleasure your partner and then needing to compensate by being good at other things, which also doesn't cut it because having a larger dick doesn't exclude someone from doing that.

When you compare the pros vs the cons, it's worse to have a smaller dick than a larger one. There's never any stigma about having a large dick, and even then there's a range where you're large enough to satisfy without hurting your partner. It's not like every single dick that's big won't fit, just a small % of them.

While that may be true, the cons of being short are way worse than the cons of being tall. If you're short you're perceived as weak and less authoritative regardless of what you do. Almost everything you do will be perceived as some sort of compensation for your lack of height. At worst when you're tall, you get noticed when you don't want to, but no one ever disrespects you or sees you as weak solely based on height.

you sound experienced

There's not pleasurable about not having breasts to fondle during sex.
small breasts=small penis

Except that's demonstrably not true since there are a significant portion of males in the world who find smaller breasts sexually attractive both from social interaction with peers and from the media. But have you ever heard of girls actively seeking out guys with smaller penises? Like they actively prefer dicks under a certain length and find smaller penises attractive?

0%

I want to look exactly like Kobeni!

how loli are you?

I think I heard of an African woman who divorced her husband on grounds that he was "too big", so I'm sure they exist.