Why get married if all it'll bring anyone is a child that'll cost them out the arsehole and a bitch wife who'll leave...

Why get married if all it'll bring anyone is a child that'll cost them out the arsehole and a bitch wife who'll leave you and take half your stuff?

Why eat food if you're just going to poop it out?

Why blackpill on Sup Forums for free?

says the amerishart

Don't.Get.Married.

Ever.

Sharting is what I know. I was born from it, molded by it.

To further your genes for your father and family, I'm 20 I want o be married before I'm 30 I have a gf 2 years but I think it is ending soon. I want to have sons but maybe not with her.

Why brush my teeth? Im just going to drink more mountain dew.

If you don't, you will never know the feeling of being a good provider for a woman and your family. You will never bask in her approval and love, and tender care. You will never have an easy way to get sex and to feel her warm body next to you at night. If you don't have kids, you will never know the feeling of holding your little girl or boy and raising them to be men and women of good character. You will never know the feeling of two little arms hugging you with a love deeper than anything you've ever know. You will never experience their victories and accomplishments and know that you shaped them to be successful. You will never have anyone to take care of you when you are old, and visit you in the hospital when dying.

Basically, your life will be an empty shell, devoid of any pleasure or meaning.

Why shower? I'll just be dirty again tomorrow.

>get married
>a child that'll cost them out the arsehole
>a bitch wife who'll leave you and take half your stuff
That stuff only happens to cucks. Sorry OP

Why don't euros understand the joy of consuming 2 pints of cooking oil a day?

>your father
My dad approves of not getting married or breeding. Calls it a smart move.

>be me
>femanon, happily married to the same man 13 years, my first and only marriage
>have 4 expensive AF kids, ain't no joke, at work people incredulously ask hubby, "All from the same woman?!"

Symptom of our decayed society. Someone has to work to improve things and not give in. Why shouldn't it be you, user? Break the cycle!

Why blink? I'll just have to do it again when my eyes dry out anyway. Pfft.

Don't be a pussy.
People always exploit weakness.
We all do it without even realising it.

Remind her that you would kill her if she tries to divorce you. 'till death do us part'
My wife knows that I would gladly murder her or anyone who would try to get between me and my sons.

I still love her, on condition that she NEVER betrays me and of course I must never betray her.

This is what marriage is.

Who is this semen demon?

>break the cycle
>get married and have kids

Not exactly stellar logic there

>filename
being this new

So many losers in here. If you don't get married and have kids you serve no purpose. Also, no one will respect you.

>inb4 roastie

Because the alternative is dying childless and unhappy

Stop replying to blackpilling kike puppets

Every time I feel the urge to get married, I just find some woman I don't like and give her half my stuff

if you are capable of telling her you'd kill her then you are not capable of 'love'

It was in jest.

Do it or don't, nobody who does it says it is easy.

A slightly chubby Sasha Grey?

>you serve no purpose
>no one will respect you

neither of these are arguments.

my moms husband thinks you are a cuck

>If you don't, you will never know the feeling of being a good provider for a woman and your family.
It's not much of a feeling
>You will never bask in her approval and love, and tender care.
>You will never have an easy way to get sex and to feel her warm body next to you at night.
I get these without being married
>If you don't have kids, you will never know the feeling of holding your little girl or boy and raising them to be men and women of good character.
There's no guarantee that's the outcome
>You will never know the feeling of two little arms hugging you with a love deeper than anything you've ever know.
It's called a dog
>You will never experience their victories and accomplishments and know that you shaped them to be successful.
You'll never have the burden of a 30 year old autistic shut in either
>You will never have anyone to take care of you when you are old, and visit you in the hospital when dying.
Nursing homes are full of people neglected by their families, they'll pay a lot of attention to your will though
>Basically, your life will be an empty shell, devoid of any pleasure or meaning.
A family has no bearing on this, you'll either have a fulfilling life regardless or you will do things like start a family in the vain hope it will give your life meaning

you sound SO happy and fulfilled, tojo

Here's a story called my one marriage. I met a girl who told me up front she wanted to be a mother and make white babies. She was attractive and from a family of modest means. She had been a late bloomer and while she didn't have the ugly duckling syndrome, she had never gotten accustomed to using her looks to get things out of people. Her father forbid her from wearing makeup or listening to tramp nigger noise. They did wholesome family things and basically her entire life she was being primed to be a housewife. We dated for a year, I knew she was marriage material the first week otherwise I wouldn't have invested such time. We were engaged for another year, I was still in college and she was working at a daycare center taking care of infants which she loved doing.

We got married 6 years ago, I graduated college and started my career. She is currently pregnant with #3 and wants at least 5 children. I couldn't imagine coming home to an empty house or an evening where I didn't get to talk and joke around with her. I read threads on Sup Forums especially where people have had nothing but bad experiences with women and hate them, have a low opinion of them, and I share that sentiment for the vast, overwhelming majority of women out there. I have no advice on how to find a good one other than lucking into it, but that's my answer for why be married. We come from families that stick together. My grandparents on my dad's side were married 50 years before my grandfather died, and my grandparents on my mom's side are coming up on 75 years. My parents' 40th anniversary was this year, her grandparents made it 50 years before a death, and her parents have been married 35 years. I know some people worry about their wives running around or cheating on them, but it's not even a worry I have in my mind. Sorry for everyone who is incel or mgtow. You will never know how good this feels.

I'll marry a bitch as soon as I find a bitch who ain't ungrateful.

See the dilemma?

Imagine if your parents had thought like you do.

Marry a Muslim girl. It's against their religion for a woman to initiate divorce unless you fail to support her/your kids, you beat her the wrong way, or you're sexually impotent.

Unless you're a wife beater, that means as long as keep a roof over her head and fuck her good, you're safe. Problem solved.

>You will never have anyone to take care of you when you are old, and visit you in the hospital when dying.

Total bullshit! I worked as a CNA at a nursing facility for 5 years. Most of the people there never get family visitors. It's so sad watching someone die from cancer/heart failure in a room by him/herself. Once you get old, your wife/kids will dump you into the cheapest facility, where you will die alone.

Artificial wombs will solve the reproduction problem

>being this feminine

Being a man requires not to be controlled by emotions but by logic.
I have made many sacrifices for her, but this is because I love her and she has never betrayed me.

Love between a husband and wife must be conditional.
Love between a parent and their child must not.

Only betas fail at marriage.

Except that didn't happen to them. Go figure.

yeah i dont think taking advice from a thrice divorcee is ever a good idea

Depends on your values, kids aint that hard the problem is most adults are kids right now, at least the mindset of "my pleasures and wishes first"

Bingo

Childishness accompanies Childlessness
>t. Chateau Heartiste or somebody

Why gas jews? They're only going to form an American-sponsored ethnostate in the middle east.

Whose the qt3.14 op?

This is only an issue beta men have who shouldn't be propagating their genes, anyway.

But not the personal fulfilment problem

We don't have a reproduction problem there are almost 8 billion fucking mongs on this planet. If only 1/5 of them reproduced we would still be fucking fine.

>>D...Do you want to have white children with me user ?

>marrys a hs sweetheart who is out of his league and probably young as fuck and doesn't know what she wants
>marrys a fucking recovering alcoholic with a kid
>shits where he eats and marrys a colleague... a career woman

All this retarded beta faggot had to do was marry a religious church going girl, put up with going to church every Sunday and live a stable life.

I know things are really fucked up for men in divorce courts but this retard was just asking for it

>tfw just kissed a green eyed German/Italian girl today

W-white children on the way honey...

Lol, my cousin's wife has to pay child support to her ex, shit is actually funny in how abnormal it is.

MRA's have legit concerns, I honestly can't refute what you're saying so all I'll say is maybe you can find a perfect girl who won't do that. Although it's very hard to judge as once a baby comes out women change dramatically.

OK best ally, I'll be good and tell you her name :

Imogen Dyer

There are quite a lot of pics from her