Khan of Peace

SJW game studio who forces female leaders over male ones, now adds Mongolia, and says about the non-white mass genocider:
>Genghis Khan was TOLERANT!
yes goyim, he was peaceful and tolerant of people hehehehe

youtu.be/87mw43o_xp8

Genghis Khan was based

>inb4 binland invades this thread

wait, did I miss the "Tolerant"? It seemed like a horse focused war empire that also trades. What's the problem?

to his credit, his empire was the first to allow all religions.

>non-white mass genocider

Based Genghis

that is not the question. he was not "tolerant" in any stretch of the fucking imagination.

now you have summoned the brain-damaged cunts

wrong. Persia was.

He wasn't tolerant to Muslims, he hated them and slaughtered them. Who cares about Muslims though? His descendants were the fags who ruined his legacy by getting cucked by the same ones Genghis hated.

>he hated them and slaughtered them
he hated and slaughtered anyone who was civilized back then. anyone who had fancy things and an easy life. that was the entire motivation behind their genocide. they were disgusted by such things.

Isn't genghis khan revered as one of the ultimate evil's to muslims. I thought they hated his guts. Also Genghis is proof asian's can compete with whites. Though tbf Most white empires lasted much longer than his did

He had particular dislike for Muslims and partly Jews though. He didn't even allow them to do their shitty rituals.

Still doesn't defeat the fact that he was religiously tolerant.

no he didn't. it was just that they were the ones next door and wore fancy shit and ate fancy shit and had fancy shit.

you should read about him, his motivation is that of an Elliot Roger but instead of not getting pussy, it's about easy lifestyle.

this is like putting hitler/stalin in the game, but not saying anything negative about him, but explicitly mentioning he was tolerant and peaceful towards animals. obvious deceit.

>[In 1279/1280 under Qubilai] all the Muslims say: "if someone else slaughters [the animal] we do not eat". Because the poor people are upset by this, from now on, Musuluman [Muslim] Huihui and Zhuhu [Jewish] Huihui, no matter who kills [the animal] will eat [it] and must cease slaughtering sheep themselves, and cease the rite of circumcision.

what is this irrelevant shit pasta from wiki?

Sub fäggöds :-DDD
Other members of the horde get in here, this is binland thread now.

get out!

No! I must teach our ways to those who wander and cast light to those who are darknes.

He held a dislike for Muslims. He also told them that it was God's punishment that they'd die when he invaded Persia. There's no other culture that the Mongols stomped with such ferocity. He didn't invade the Khwarezmia because they were eating from fancy dishes, wtf are you talking about?

*in darknes. Fugging mobile.

Big Civ fan here, I face-palmed ewhen I heard the tolerant part

still going to be a fun civ to play though

He was pretty tolerant, at least of religions

>The Mongols were highly tolerant of most religions during the early Mongol Empire, and typically sponsored several at the same time. At the time of Genghis Khan in the 13th century, virtually every religion had found converts, from Buddhism to Eastern Christianity and Manichaeanism to Islam. To avoid strife, Genghis Khan set up an institution that ensured complete religious freedom, though he himself was a Tengriist.

i don't know if his was the first but his empire was very tolerant of other religions

PERKELE! BEGONE MONGOL!

The Mongols were extremely tolerant to those who submitted to them and slaughtered those who didn't. Problem?

he was kind of tolerant for his time
Mongols let people they conquered continue to govern their cities as long as they knew who the boss was. this backfired in Russia though. fucking backstabbing ruskies

also in China they put white people or other foreigner in charge, most out of political reasons though (as a foreigner you had no claim for the throne or other territory)