HOUSE FORCED TO RE-VOTE TAX BILL

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/365670-house-will-have-to-vote-for-tax-cut-bill-again?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/367284529/Republican-Tax-Plan#from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

House of Representatives: Dumb as a bag of hammers

Don Young is okay

What is wrong with the bill's title? I keep seeing this asserted with no explanation.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown as to why the House is voting on this again?
Didn't it already pass the House earlier today?

Some minor provision of the bill under the Senate's arcane rules would require a 60 vote majority to pass it.

And by 60 vote majority, user is referring to the 2 provisions that have to be dropped/.

Since the Senate must modify the bill again, the House must re-vote again. At this point, hopefully, it's just a formality.

Nice numbers, but what provisions in particular?

You can't call a bill "Tax Cuts" if it actually increases taxes for most Americans.

It doesn’t

lol sure. Have fun!

Why is math hard for liberals?

My family is saving 3,054 USD, without adding in a few of the reportable tax breaks, so technically, it's more (yay contracting work). We are almost 120k combined income (my mom makes about 70k and my father about 50k).

>inb4 income inequality, hang the womens, my mom got lucky with her job.

no they wont. you havent a clue on how unenforceable house/senate rules really are. How many dozens do you think the ACA violated? and that shit was still passed.

Lick that corporate boot. It will catch up to you user. To us all.

>Why is math hard for liberals?
If they weren't mentally retarded, they wouldn't support liberalism.

>lives with parents
>thinks he has a say on tax reform

You're fucking retarded lel I saved two thousand dollars under this bill. Go fuck yourself with broken glass

Reminder all EU and UN flags are paid shills

So if liberals are retards and conservatives are constantly losing to them, does that mean conservatives are worse than retards? Should they even be considered vertebrates?

>thehill.com

hello /r/politics and shareblue. Where is Norway bro with Archive when you need one?

>most
>anecdotally mentions self

What did he mean by this?

Where in my post did I say I live with my family?
I live in my college dorm, assume the world away, my friend.

On top of that, the say that I have is the math my father did after ACTUALLY READING THE BILL.
Here you go, fucknuts: scribd.com/document/367284529/Republican-Tax-Plan#from_embed

560 pages, get to reading, it'll take you half a fucking year.

Really tired of congress not getting shit done.

so what was wrong with those two provisions? Your article doesnt explain shit.

Great question.

>rich pay majority of taxes to begin with
>any tax breaks are going to affect the rich more than anyone else

>conservatives are constantly losing to them,
thats an interesting way to describe losing over 1000 seats since obummer

but guys, people who already don't pay taxes won't benefit from this!

WTF your dad is just as much of a dumb faggot as you are. He read 560 pages when there are tons of apps and charts available to calculate what you'll pay under the new tax plan.

Tax cuts for about 80% of tax payers. I'm fine with that. I dont care about the 77 million Americans who dont even pay income taxes, lol.

I make 35-40k range and no ACA mandate and tax cut form 15% to 10% saves me 5600 a year.

and I hope is raises taxes on the middle class, sitting in an air conditioned office and dicking around on the computer all day isn't really work and you are overpaid in the first place.

taxplancalculator.com