Cryptocurrency

How do you guys feel about cryptocurrency? Here is my portfolio. Do you think cryptocurrency will advance us as a society or hold us back?

Retards on Sup Forums shill against it but it will unironically be the one thing that destroys the Jewish Bankers forever.

I remember when Litecoin was a dollar. Like, I was actually aware of its existence and owned some.

Feels fucking weird to see Litecoin at a price that used to be considered insane for Bitcoin

Looks like you're not going to be driving lambos on the moon anytime soon.

>remember when a bitcoin was worth less than a dollar
>literally so broke i couldn't afford even one

I'm thinking about getting into pure. It has a good name and it is barely worth anything right now. I'm pretty sure it could 1000x in 2018 if more people get into crypto

>a jewish invention takes out a different jewish invention
W E W

so like if i invest $100 into a cpto that is only worth $0.02 and it jumped to $1.00 than i will have made $5000? seems to good to be true, because all these small crptos are about to go way up and some of them are still at less than a cent.

Do it, TRON coin for example was worth half a cent a few days ago, now it's at four cents each

Tron has a 3billion dollar market cap

3700 in on XRP, bought at 0.23

Biggest problem is the exchanges are being inundated. Bitfinex stopped accepting new users today and withdrawals are taking hours, even with XRP.

If you've only got a grand to play with then you may as well go all in with a selection of sub $ altcoins. Only the rich make big gains with the expensive coin.

>to good
>take money advice from me even though i can't spell correctly

what about ripple? has huge market cap. only $0.77 right now. Dogecoin and bytecoin are both under $0.003 i think which is like free desu

I really hope it crashes and kikes lose lots of shekels.

>t. waiting already two days for transaction confirmed fucking trading Jews made so much traffic on n blockchein

Advance.
Buy some Bitcoin cash.
Pic related.
Only put in 200$ and have done lazy small trades. Quit trading for awhile too.

>portfolio
>a buck

More Info?

ripple is the new bitcoin. buy now

I honestly don't know much about this coin but it seems like it has a lot of potential. The market cap is low. And the fact that is has a good name means a lot. A lot of coins take off and they have really stupid names, but a name like pure could catch on in day-to-day life with average consumers

> market cap 2.6 mil
You're a fucking idiot and deserve to go broke.

Bitcoin has a market cap of over 200 billion. Why don't you think this will get to 2.6 billion?

Threads like this are the exact reason I'm cashing to fiat by the end of this year.