How do we fix the black woman?

How do we fix the black woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCl3RCEtooHD5bhPCHJw3btA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honest answer is making them understand that their problems lie in their environment and everybody is powerless to help them unless they're willing to help themselves

actually the coolest chicks are black in my experience. They like to have a good time and are chill and easy to get along with. Good in bed, too.

>Good in bed, too.

Stick to you're own kind, whiteboi.

Why would you? They are perfect the way they are.

>you're own kind, whiteboi.
>you're
>whiteboi
Stick to your own language, bongoman.

I somewhat agree. I had a black girlfriend for a while - she was funny and great in bed. She also hated black men, so we agreed on a lot.

We can agree on that front, friend

I was gonna call you a nigger, but then I saw that you are actually a nigger, so I'll just say that I'm sorry

>How do we fix the black woman?
Encourage them to get more abortions.

>They are perfect
Spot the w*stern european.

Fix what now?

Good question I'm not sure maybe encourage them ack like actual woman and take care of themselves?

sheeit we comin fo yo wimmins nahm syin.
muh BWC

With chemical castration.

That looks like a dude.

You filthy racetraitors deserve to be gassed

Same only she hated "African Americans". She herself was Dominican.

>Racemixing
Kys

You can't fix them.

Teach them to eat from the Tree of Logic

youtube.com/channel/UCl3RCEtooHD5bhPCHJw3btA

Put some white in 'em. I fully intend to impregnate as many black women as possible. If they're going to live off the welfare state, let's genetically appropriate their population.

Try and stop me, nigger. Concealed carry has made life tougher for you when facing a white man, hasn't it, boy?

You didn't pull it out the last time i fucked yo wife.

Education. That's about it, their only significant issues are mental. They're not especially violent like black men are. If they're smart enough to dump the victim complex shit, they're often pretty decent.

>t. never seen the average fat, ugly, screeching sheboons the populate America's cities.

>They're not especially violent like black men are.
Nigger, please.

We white them
We're coming for your wiminz now boy, no more single motherhood for them.
Line up here for a chocolate mama.

Don't get me wrong, they're generally more violent than the women of most races. I'm saying they're nowhere near as violent as black men. Also they're often frail and not particularly skilled at fighting.

Put them on diets and marry them to White men.

Fix ? I can't barely raise the hood yo