Did he do ANYTHING wrong?

Did he do ANYTHING wrong?

He messed with the wrong meguca.

>Did he do ANYTHING wrong?
He got greedy and tried to push comic horrors into becoming more powerful. All because he mistakenly think he couldn't be harmed. This ends badly for him and his entire species.

By the definition of his own people, yes, he did something wrong. And the only reason he wasn't punished is because his own people was doomed too quickly to react.

>Cosmic

But I guess Comic works too.

yes. he brought harm to girls i want to protect.

systematic moral ideologies other than those derived from moe are all ultimately vacuous.

THE GREATER GOOD

utilitarianism and consequentialism are utterly vacuous. there is only moe.

Well to the universe, no.
But knowing Kyubey, he could have just been full of shit about everything and just wanted to dick with people and didn't realize it would bite him back.

Literally everything

Kyuubey is shit

Making contracts with kids and not taking it with their parents is illegal

Leaving out important part of the contracts is also illegal.

Being a xeno scum who preys on our children?

Oh you bet that's illegal

He allowed an extremely powerful threat to the universe to develop because he was too lazy to spend a few more years fulfilling his quota.

This, so much.

Then again, she asked for the contract.

Kyuubey is evil

given that he got royally fucked at the end there must have been some mistake down the line

How is homu a threat to the universe? It's not like she broke anything. She keeps things rolling as before, as long as she gets her slice of madoka.

An universe in which madoka can exist is a requirement for madoka to exist. Therefore it is in homura's interest to keep the universe existing.

Not fully disclosing all there is to kow about magical girls and witches.

That usually worked in his favor, so it's not necessarily wrong.

More important: When is the next movie coming out? We already have a concept movie, but it's been almost 2 years without anything about the next movie.

nobody wants just a sequel. they have expectations to meet. i'm fine with them taking their time.

I do.

Telling only a piece of the magical girls life is very wrong.

I do want a sequel and it's been almost 4 years since Rebellion came out. Don't you think that we've already waited enough? 4 YEARS.

nobody reads the EULA anyway

Stop braking in people house.

Anime made back in 2010.

Yes, from the perspective of the incubators he fucked up hard and doomed them all to slavery basically.

From the perspective of the humans, also yes, introducing so much needless suffering for personal gain.

Q-b-a-shit

>Kyubi is science/utilitarianism
>Madoka is a Christ/Buddha like spiritual figure of sacrifice
>Homura is a Nietzschean overman-like figure that conquers both of these ideas
bravo Uro

>nobody wants just a sequel
This.

There's basically no story left to tell, trying to stretch it out even further is going to ruin what little good is left. Oh the universe is going to be re-written for a 3rd time? That's not retarded at all!

there are still two megucas left for ascension