Niglet Calls 911 On The Grinch

Yes you read that right, some stupid niglet actually called 911 and told them that the Grinch was going to steal Christmas. But instead of getting in deep shit for misusing emergency services, they dressed someone up as the Grinch, put him in a holding cell, and brought the kid to central booking to show him he was arrested and that everything was fine. What the fuck.

thewrap.com/grinch-stole-christmas-tylon-pittman-911/

>niggers think cartoons are reality

Sounds like the only real grinch is you user, whats wrong with entertaining a child who doesn't know any better? Shame.

holy shit you are such a fucking sperg, I get that he is a nigger but ffs calm down its just a kid

>the police should entertain children

that's time, money, and resources wasted on stupidity.

this post is why racism is a mental illness

>making a child happy is a waste of time
Stop ruining christmas

holy shit user,why are you such a fucking grinch????

OP was touched by his preacher as a child.

>some stupid niglet actually called 911 and told them that the Grinch was going to steal Christmas.
but this is hilarious

this desu

Democrats control the South: Police assault blacks with firehoses, dogs, etc.

Republicans control the South: Police bend over backwards to show kindness to black children.

i hope those niggers are laughing and dabbing when they're dying and police are late cause some kid falsely called 911

this lil' nigga is going to get roasted forever on this as soon as the kids at school hear about it. Maybe the bullying will turn him into one of us some day.

Not gonna lie this made me smile

Holy fuck, calm down OP. It was just a sweet thing they did for a little kid, I don't see what the problem is. I take it you get pissed off when people dress up as Batman for kid's parties too?

>Meanwhile at OP's house

Niggers always have more dollars than sense

Now THIS is quality false-flaggin

TYLON is not a name

Holy shit you burgers be contrarian to absolutely anything.
Race aside it's an adorable story and the kid will be well prepared next time he visits a police station

He's just a miserable racist.

Poor little fucker believes in the grinch, but no mention of Santa. So you know what kind of Christmas his parents have lined up for him.

We should start a GoFund me for this kid.

>muh sweet little nigger baby he's so cute
Sup Forums...Sup Forums has changed

might as well post on reddit at this point

Awe, come on, in all seriousness this is adorable. Little kids are so innocent and haven't had their minds corrupted yet, we could learn a thing or two from them.

all nigger baboons back to Apefrica! no exceptions!

wtf are you talking about, I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but you srsly have to calm dowm

Black person = Grinch

Same. Merry Christmas Red Coat!

You should kys, the world would be far better without you.

that's pretty funny desu. lighten up you fucking autist

Shut up nigger faggot.

Not that they should, they probably just wanted to. I like kids and would probably have done the same tbqh

why does it look exactly like a mug shot

ehhh chirstmas is a fucking moronic holiday, like give people a break so they can be with their families but Christmas lights are a pointless nuisance, I'm not just gonna buy someone some random shit because of the time of the year, if someone makes it clear that they want me to buy them something specific then yeah maybs but I'm not wrapping shit

stop christmas, stop wasting time and resources

You too burger

back to /r/eddit you must go, nigger lovers

if the kid was whtie this would probably not cause a blip

take a fucking chill pill. they wouldn't entertain this if they didn't have lines freed up at that time of day and it can't have been an especially long phone call either.

You're just waiting for this niglet to turn 18 so he can fuck your wife aren't you..?

Christmas is fucking stupid

thank you

This. OP is just another Muslim shill trying to destroy America anyway.

i just told you I hate niggers but you are too much of a gutterslut to understand that

whatever you say, nigger lover

go back to watching BLACKED

Please don't judge all of us racists by this one faggot op. Most of us are pretty nice guys once you get to know us... and you're not black.

Don't care about race, kids a kid.

OP is a Christmas-hating fag.

That was cute

When I was a kid I didn't believe in such nonsense.

God damn let a kid have some fun. We know you had a horrible childhood but come on OP.

fpbp

also, surprised the kid didn't get beat for snitching.

Your public display of autism is embarrassing, OP.

Hol up hol up

Totally fine, that's actually pretty cute.

You do know lil kids believe in Santa and the Easter bunny and stuff like that right?

I'm roleplaying as a police dispatcher and believe me when I say that trust me if anything big came in while we were going along with this Grinch thing we would have dropped it instantly and done what we needed to do.

>t. grinch

WE MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL TYLONS

Your logic is on the level of the niggers you rant about 24/7. Go get some gold teeth.

rot in hell, nigger lover

>niggers think cartoons are reality

whites too!

For what fucking purpose?

this

I think its a cute story. Hes just a little kid. Ur just a grinch

Nigger, you're actually mad at this?

You sound like a shill.

The thing is that while the guy in that pic is a complete loser I'm absolutely certain he could body you in any game. We all make choices in life...

Retarded faggot bitch
This is why niggers get slaughtered by police

>kid calls 911 on the Grinch
>they dress a guy up as the Grinch and put him in a holding cell
>show the kid they caught him
>leave him alone in the room looking at the Grinch behind bars
>have the Grinch get up and open the cell door
>lock the exit and ignore the kid's screams for help
>have a good laugh

>and the germscum reveals himself

Fuck you OP, thats cute. Innocent kid made a funny call.

Don't be so mad OP. The other monkeys will kill this little niglet sooner than the expected late teens average for muh "snitchin n shieet"

Why the hell would this bother you? A little kid is (shock!) innocent and naive and the police take a chance to give a positive experience to the community.
I know Sup Forums isn't one person but goddamn y'all need to get outside

Let people enjoy things.

COST:
>$20 grinch costume
>$0 holding cell
>$1 driving fuel
>2 police officers free from giving traffic tickets for 30 minutes
REWARD:
>good publicity
>won't be a future criminal anymore

I used to call 911 to ask for hockey scores when I was a kid in the 70's and our reception was too horrible for tv/radio.

And they gave them to me, every time.

So many nignoggers on here baka desu senpai

I hope they told the kid to not call 911 for silly reasons though.

>trying to fit in this hard
kys nigger

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW?!?!?!

FPBP. He's a dumb ass kid enjoying his youth and I'd rather they make nonsense 911 calls than actually go out and cause the 911 calls themselves.

Theyve shown him that the police are good and left a good impression on the wee man

>t. The Grinch

You're just assmad that you got arrested, and your plans to steal Christmas were foiled by a nigger.

jesus christ Ebeneezer it's christmas and that's fucking adorable. kys

This was very special...i miss being naive

fucking hell op do you even have a heart anymore?

This, if you aren't killing twenty nigger babies every day, you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums
Moonman isn't a musician, it's a lifestyle.

>Cops play along with and joke with kid
>"FUCKING NIGGERS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
This is why Sup Forums is a joke.

>when Reddit can post without fearing bans or downvotes

Honestly its pretty cute he did this. Made my day.

This is honestly a pretty cute story. Fuck you OP.

>99% of posts in thread defend the nigger
>nigger comes into thread and attacks Sup Forums based on the 1% of posts
This is why niggers are a joke.

Dis lil nigga is fucked. Stitches fo snitches.

Oy vey, even 1% is too much you fucking racist bigot.
5% of posts is much too high, how dare 15% of the posts in this thread be such racist vitriol, if Sup Forums is anything like 40% of this thread it's not wonder it's so terrible.

Whatever happened to stop snitching?

>naming your child after an analgesic

Who hurt you user?