Gibraltar rock is rightful EU-Spanish turf

Brits can keep 1/28th of it, we want 27/28th.

If Theresa May not comply, we make hard border to Irish slags,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Jenkins'_Ear
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gibraltar is rightful british clay.

We've owned it longer than the Spanish.
Hitlerkin, only rent a deck chair there, now and again.

The time has come hermanos & hermanas

Lol come and get it.

>Gibraltar is rightful british clay.
Gibraltar is rightful EU clay.

We will

But I thought that's Britain's rock?
I don't understand.
You're probably just butthurt.

Hand the monkeys now, second warning.

ITT Eurofags wanting round 3

>But I thought that's Britain's rock?
why Burgers not into geography much, ey?

The EU isn't a country or government.

OI! You got a license for that?

How about you just let the gibraltaronians decide you oppressive shitstains

Madrid is in denial

>EU
>caring about the opinions of citizens

Rather take London back

>Rightfully Spanish Clay
Sounds like you've never heard of the Treaty of Utrecht

you are out of your mind, ahmed

Pls free scotland from UK

Pls stick on every point give the Brits nothing

Fuck off Highland cuck. Scotland belongs to the Northumbrians.

The Anglo idiots might be the saving grace of the EU corpse
The crypto German empire will just use them as the enemy to unite the med idiots under the banner of Unity and Prosperity(again), well done Anglos keep up the good job

>Gibraltar rock
ROCK. ITS A FUCKING ROCK.

The survival of Europe is at stake.
>Hmm yes now is the perfect time to start fighting about A FUCKING ROCK

Gibraltar belongs to the people who live there, who in turn voted to remain as British clay, deal with it eurofags.

The Pillars of Herakles should go to the control of Hellas.

I don't even understand why their are talks. Britain wants out of the EU. Just stop sending the EU money. If they want to commit suicide and invade or prevent trade, then the EU is even more insane than anyone could of imagined and no amount of discussions could of accomplished anything anyways.

Are Spain and the UK about to go to war over a rock?

Holy shit that's funny!

Vae victis. Fuck off, kiddo.

We once went to war over a man's ear. A big rock and some apes is far more valuable.

Spain will be divided if that is the case. There is nothing a shitting kraut can do about it.

Fucking hell I thought this was a joke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Jenkins'_Ear

It already was a sticking point some 15 months ago, wasn't it?

Maybe this is my American Pragmatism at play here, but IT"S A FUCKING ROCK!!!! If German Muhammad wants to kill British Muhammad over, wait for it, A ROCK!, then go for it. Go for it. I can't think of one time my nation hasn't benefited from Europeans drowning in their own blood.

When it comes to plundering Spanish booty no Englishman makes jokes. It is a deathly serious matter and indeed, a solemn national duty.

Know nothun burger.

Give back our rock and get the fuck out of our beaches.

Get out of Catalonia you oppressive Arab rapebaby.

Hey Muhammad! Dont you have more important issues to deal with in your caliphate?

We do, sweaty turds need not be another annoyance.

>let's fight over a rock

A rock with Britons on it.

bin that knife doggo

Sorry but you broke the treaty by building a mosque on it. You should know how important treaties are, sens you got millions of whites killed over them a few times.

>Gibraltar goes to Spain
>Falkland Islands goes to Argentine

What are you going to do about it Britfags?

Blame the COMMON PURPOSE shitarses for that.

If Spain wasn't a EU province id be thinking about it. But UK left so it's there's.

Chekd, but why not just continue to share the damn thing and keep brexit going?

They're not going to because unlike the other territories that aren't America that we gave up Argentina and Spain to not have a rightful claim to those territories. Especially fucking Argentina who just saw us nearby and went "gibsmedat".

Legally, we can drag Merkel out by her cankles. Germany is OCCUPIED TERRITORY!

Deals a deal, You have no legal claim over gibraltar after the masque went up.

Because it's a tool to kill Brexit and they're desperate to stop the populace from having their voices heard.

>Gibraltar's total area is 6.8km
>there is still a mosque
>cost 5 million pounds to service 4% of Gibraltars population
jesus christ.

Gibraltar should be independent.
It would fix everything.

It had never been a problem until brexit.

They have no claim to it so why should we agree to share it? Because it's close to them? Well then when are you going to give Hawaii back to the Pacific Islanders and Alaska back to the Canadians.

Lmao, without a doubt Theresa May will create a joint ownership venture for the island with half of all taxation going into EU coffers. The absolute state of the UK.

fuck you, then spain give back ceuta and melilla to morroco. Its literally the same fucking thing.

It's not just a rock though, it's a strategic asset that can be used to control naval ingress and egress in the Mediterranean.

settle your debts to Poland and NATO, useless krauts

no morocco didn't evin exist when spain took took government of those cities, and spain is not breaking any treaties by continuing to administrate them.

merkel is an unfuckable lardarse

they literally own the other half taken from Morocco and they greedily want the other half.

Yes goys, defend Spanish Gibraltar against the Evil Brits!! Don't worry about the backlash!

Merkel should be publicly beheaded by the British army to teach the Krauts a lesson. Conquistador level cruelty.

Britain saved spain from non-existence in exchange for that land

Oh, I was under the impression that you were sharing it.Excuse my ignorance then.

Wise man once said that. Merkel basically used Stasi spying to persecute that man.

Good thread.

No it was given to them in a compromise by the king of spain, but he gave them specific rules they could not break or their claim to it was forget. One of them being that they could not build a mosque on it.

The moment they built it, the treaty of Utrecht was voided.

We didn't, Gibraltar did.

(((A FUCKING ROCK)))

Actually now that i think about it, keep it. The British are more likely to give us basing rights then the Spanish are.

Spain didn't exist when the Moors conquered Iberia therefore Spain has no legitimate claim to anything.

It's an easily defendable rock that sits at a very important place.

Britain's rock.

Britain was given sovereignty over Gibraltar with the treaty of Utrecht. Its sovereign state violated the terms of the treaty.

Didn't say Gibraltar couldn't build a mosque, you don't understand autonomy.

I think you meant to say صخرة بريطانيا.

Gibraltar can build mosques all day long. Britain just renounces any claim to it by doing so.

These freaks must perish

I cannot read Arabic. how the fuck can you

sick burn

The queen allowed it. thus voiding the treaty

And Her Britannic Majesty, at the request of the Catholic King, does consent and agree, that no leave shall be given under any pretence whatsoever, either to Jews or Moors, to reside or have their dwellings in the said town of Gibraltar; and that no refuge or shelter shall be allowed to any Moorish ships of war in the harbour of the said town, whereby the communication between Spain and Ceuta may be obstructed, or the coasts of Spain be infested by the excursions of the Moors.

>Rome shitting on Britain after they were forced out
lmao

Third time lucky right

This. Also, checking on daddy Salazar :)

conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista conquista

What defines a Moor, Moor is an outdated term. Fact is Spain should ban the Jews and the Moors to make this treatise valid but since such laws have been repealed.

Spain lost Gibraltar fair and square plus mind you ITS A FUCKING ROCK. The only advantage I can think of this, is blocking the channel into the Med sea.

user,it is a fucking useless rock,to spain it is,to the UK it is useful because.
>it's a strategic asset that can be used to control naval ingress and egress in the Mediterranean.
To spain it's just a rock and we have an even bigger port just next to it,in fact if it was given to us tomorrow spain would have absolutely no use for it and would fall into disrepair.
I say let them keep it but what I don't like is it being used as and tax free heaven to set offshore companies that operate in spain etc etc.
Pic related is the spanish port being almost as big as all of gibraltar.
To me it's a total non issue since we have no use for it,I'd let them keep the Base and regulate the semilegal bullshit going on there,in exchange for some trade deals or shit like that.

Europeans are being brainwashed into denying their own rights by denying other peoples rights as well.

I was about to say why don't you just share a bunch of the south west states with Mexico considering the movements wanting to take it back then i realised you do demographically.

Be a shooting star,
Surrender Gibraltar

Don't be a loon,
Surrender that spoon

Don't be a dick,
Hand in those sticks

Don't be a meiser,
Surrender to Pfeizer

Don't be a menace,
There's Danger in Tennis

Don't be like Keith,
Surrender your teeth

Don't cross late,
Surrender to the States

Acknowledge the Moon,
Ramadan is soon

Don't think to falter,
Surrender your hot water

etc

Does that treaty still count? Spain laid Gibraltar under siege twice after it.

This is enforced by Her Britannic Majesty though, she just agreed to the Spanish King's "request". The British can change their minds any time, the Spanish can't say who can live in a territory they ceded. She agreed to it on her own authority, and can change it on her own authority without Spanish consent.

> by denying other peoples rights as well.
that is nothing new

>we make hard border to Irish slags

How is it this bad thing?

I already admitted I was ignorant of the situation to him and naturally you just had to come crawling in the thread making a smartass remark.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU NEW WORLDER?