Blacks are the real jews

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2016/10/07/why-ethiopian-jews-israel-face-discrimination-racism-police-brutality-502697.html
youtu.be/iq5PXeqSHnU
youtu.be/SONid9rqlMI
youtube.com/watch?v=RkqR4gpTNps
nymag.com/news/features/black-jews-2012-12/index4.html
forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We wuz chosen n shiet

jews breeding with amerimutts, absolutely disgusting

DAS RITE
Then again, all memes aside those guys look like they'd be pretty chill to hang around and talk to, despite the latent crazyness

Good. So now I can stop arguing who is worse. They are the same. With niggers and jews you ALWAYS lose.

There is substantial evidence, not the least of which are their genetics that Jews actually started out as Ethiopians imported into Egypt.

Jews were to Egypt, what black Americans are to America. The parallels are striking.

Stop the antisemitism, you are wrong.

This

Das rite!

and jews are the real blacks

Bump

we wuz both jews and ancient egyptians at the same time

You mad jew?

I've read from another post that Romans referred to Hebrews as looking like Ethiopians. If anyone has any substantial evidence for this, not Bible verses but historical or genetic references, please link me.

The Egyptian people were never monolithic. So it was entirely possible to be Jewish and Egyptian at the same time, just as it is entirely possible to be black and american.

You might want to take a look and the middle east's demographic.

But Nignogs will be too dumb to understand.

well you were neither nigger, you were sold off to whites by your own people in west africa

"my own people" didn't even exist until the 16th-17th century via ethnogenesis.

enlighten me. who are "your own people"

The uniquely american ethnic creation called by many "african-american".

Use Google

I did, that's why I'm posting here. I can't find any Roman references to Hebrews/Israelites being Ethiopian in character.

Not in my eyes coon. You're a 4th generation BANTU invader

>Why is genetics

Do you know how to use google?

Dont worry tyrone theres enough gas for everyone.

>What*

>In my eyes

You don't matter. Science does.

What is illegitimate ethnic claims with the only evidence being the logic of a belief system founded in PRISON.

The holocaust was a joke

What science? You just link pro black echo chambers as if it's supposed to be ground breaking evidence. This is why niggers will die as subservient entertainer slaves in the U.S. lmao

Genetic science. Google, use it.

American blacks are largely not genetically related to Jews, except for the partially Jewish ones.

However their plight in America does have a ton of similarities to the Jews plight in Egypt. So in a way, they are the modern day Hebrews.

I'm sure what you're seeing is traces of your great x8 grand daddy was a sick kike fuck and raped your ancestor

There is no evidence that it was rape.

Please tone down your SJW kikery.

lmao fuck off racist piece of shit.

WE

You should read the comments on some black hebrew israelites youtube videos. Niggers are literally retarded.

I support this because I know Jews don't
we should meme for the Black Israelite movement

I'm willing to support this movement however since it would delegitimize the jews' claim to Israel.

The only thing lower than a nigger is a Jew.
And Niggers want to be even lower on the totem pole.

I agree.

Nope, you're just niggers.

newsweek.com/2016/10/07/why-ethiopian-jews-israel-face-discrimination-racism-police-brutality-502697.html

Love when they say this. They only proof they have is the fact that they have no proof of where they come from

>we's don't know the EXACT place of origin for uz so we iz jewz

youtu.be/iq5PXeqSHnU

To add to this, the amount of selection pressure we face is far greater than any other ethnic group in the west currently. So it is entirely possible that we could become the Jews of the future.

HAHAHAHAHA please tell me another joke

What's funny about it. Black males currently have the lowest probability of surviving to the 30 than any other ethnic group in the west.

These guys are very active in my community. I live near a traditional white/black border street from back when the city was segregated. So you have a lot of high end restaurants, theaters, bars, etc that are in walking distance of lower economic areas. They are out in the parks on Sunday or outside the theaters promoting their stupidity. They only talk to black people, anyone else doesn't exist. They'll call black people from across the street to come and hear about the 'truth.' They're recognized as a hate group by some organizations because they basically say things would be better without all of the whites, Arabs, Asians, and African blacks.

200,000 years of being 80 IQ fucktards running around naked in the jungle isn't going to change within a few centuries black people just didnt evolve to be inteligent like whites and asians did

youtu.be/SONid9rqlMI

youtube.com/watch?v=RkqR4gpTNps

Black Americans as ethnic group haven't been around for thousands of years. We as a people are about 400yrs old give or take.

To live as a black american, in america today is likely a modern day facsimile to a jew living in Egypt BCE.

you completely missed the point

You didn't have one. You just spouted fallacies supported only by your insecurities.

Bump

Should I gas or hang?

>American blacks are a mix of Europeans / Africans not jews

Whiteys fucked yo ancestors

why not both

Or you can look at it as, my ancestors had African concubines.

If you're serious and not a troll, do you support black self determination and separatism?

That is correct.

there are a lot of Jewish Black mixed ppl in America actually

We are already largely separate.

I just want the US gov, to stop meddling in our communities, and stop giving out welfare. Sure it would be chaotic for a while, but once the dust settled we would be much better off for it.

I've met this man. He's not a black hebrew israelite. He's a regular american black Jew. Rabbinic. Just like Sephardic and Ashkenazi ones. Here's an article where he's interviewed for a bit: nymag.com/news/features/black-jews-2012-12/index4.html

>We

I am with you on that. Still doubt you're actually black though, but I encourage nationalists to work together to attain a common goal.

Black Hebrews have my support.

THAS RITE!

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

kek

Very good, thank you for clearing that up.

You should take note.

You should accept Jews are of all colors.

Yeah, you might become the best ethnic group at dodging bullets. Not the best at banking or manipulating the media.

Semites have nigger genes
That's a fact

- Jews have African ancestry
- Reich’s team analyzed more than half a million DNA markers across the entire genomes of people from seven diverse Jewish populations
- modern day Jews can attribute about 3% to 5% of their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans
forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/

How can blacks be Jews if they were kangz and sheeeeit?

Jews came from the middle east. Not Africa.

>3% to 5% of their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans

I wonder where this came from.

It came from the fact that they likely originated in Ethiopia, like I originally stated.

White Jews and Ethiopian Jews are different though. Unless you're implying the Khazar theory.

Jews and arabs are sub-saharan offspring
Genetics speak for themselves
Jews in another hand have made a lot of white genes hijacking unlike their arab siblings

Drake is a leaf

No, Ethiopians are just ancient unchanged Jews. After groups of Jews escaped Egypt, they went north and mixed with all types of Caucasians.

according to jews mythology they came from egypt which is africa

KANGZ OF KANGZ

What about the Canaanites?
Also how does this prove anything? Sure that Middle Eastern and Africans are somewhat related, But that doesn't mean they are black Africans.

>it is entirely possible to be black and american.
no it's not

> t. Ellis island immigrant

You have to go back

KANGZ wuz den, NIGZ iz now.

Deal with it, turd people.

That's actually true.
Anyone could be American. That's why there isn't something spacial about being an American and why a lot of you heritage fags keep on we wuzing

Blacks are generally stupid and greedy
They voted for Obama because they thought he was going to give them free cell phones
even though Obama is Indonesian
Now they think 'rich jews' are going to make gods of them
Jews hate blacks
Blacks have no sense of identity, no self respect and are always seeking a rich parent figure who'll indulge them
Blacks need to get to work and quit breeding more of themselves

>Ethiopian Jews
True pure jews then

>White Jews
They were sub-saharan from the horn of Africa who mixed with turks levantines armenians eastern-europeans south-europeans and then some high quality white genes hijacking with western europeans and scandinavians for some of them

>Anyone could be American.
Anyone "could be" anything, dummy. Language is a social construct.

Im sorry brother but we were never jews, isrealites, kings or queens. We unfortunately have always been niggers.

I never said we were jews

>whites with minimal black ancestry look Jewish

That explains why Sargon could pass as a Jew.

Everytime I see a jewish woman the shape of her face reminds me of a somali woman mixed with an armenian woman

Repeatedly saying the word "google" isn't making niggers like you and me look better. Groids like us should just self castrate