/ATG/ Anti-Trafficking General: DC INVESTIGATION Pt. 11

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/

>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

As the tile suggests, we are looking into DC and the trafficking networks within. Anyone with worthwhile intel is more than welcome to drop it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.is/55cWd
archive.is/e4plq
archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R
patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI
ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/2017-System-Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/VA-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Takoma_Langley_Crossroads_TC_Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/ShirlingtonTransitCenter.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_PG-County-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Mo-County-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_DC-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
pastebin.com/fn0Gp2wj
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Anonymous5/username/Anonymous5/page/1/
pastebin.com/YKQDETq9
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/rnkd2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Line_(Washington_Metro)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Read up on the shill operations that sometimes target these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

>FBI seeks Senate documents, signaling possible probe into sale of fetal tissue
archive.is/55cWd
>FBI agents raid headquarters of major U.S. body broker
archive.is/e4plq

Additional info on the body and fetal organ markets which are largely unregulated and easily infiltrated by various groups.

archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R

Multi-agency activity in DC:

patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI

Here is our map of Washington DC, note the differences between this area and the maps that were made of Los Angeles. This is the dot map that we use to graph clusters of establishments commonly used for trafficking. You will find that you often will find trafficking hubs in the center of any large cluster of dots you see. These are also essential for finding patterns relating to the overall trafficking network in that city.

Compare the dot map with satellite imagery to see where urbanized/industrial areas are located. Usually once we've find enough suspicious locations we draw a search vector on one of these kinds of maps to limit the scope of your search.

Here is our dot map with trafficking busts overlayed on top of it. This will allow you to analyze the patterns of busts and give you a general diagram of crime in the location.

ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3

Here's a road map of DC with roads of heavy traffic and of interest are highlighted.

DC Metro System:

wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/2017-System-Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/VA-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Takoma_Langley_Crossroads_TC_Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/ShirlingtonTransitCenter.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_PG-County-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Mo-County-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_DC-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf

Here's a general traffic map of the DC area. Always good to see if you notice any patterns of traffic.

Time to get /comfy/

pastebin.com/fn0Gp2wj +
>Greylock Venture Capital
>National Venture Capital Association (NVCA)
>In-Q-Tel

An user from the last thread posted this pastebin of CIA fronts/CIA affiliated companies and organizations that might be worth looking into for connections. Would also be good to try to verify these with other anons' input. That or if any filthy CIA niggers watching the thread want to come clean.

Naturally.

Bump

Bumpin

Sorry for pestering you to make a thread when there's no interest.

Well you've got to generate it over time. I'm pretty used to this by now.

Pretty sure interest is generated initially and then dies off over time, not the other way around.

i want another KB

Ikr? Saw that A5 posted last night too.

A. I can mix things up and B. that isn't a universal truth that always applies.

Human traffickers deserve the chair

i didnt see it, what did he say?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Anonymous5/username/Anonymous5/page/1/

Most interesting things he said that I saw were about operation Fast and Furious involving human trafficking and how the Amtrak accident in Washington resembled ISIS train derailments in NY/NJ.

anon5 was exposed for being a larper a long time ago. pastebin.com/YKQDETq9

see

We've been through this song and dance over a thousand times already. That Frank kid isn't even in the same time zone as A5.

>perfectly synced timing of posts, themes and style.
>not in the same timezone
topkek enjoy your red herring

You DO know what a time zone is right? Because you blatantly didn't acknowledge it in your response.

Can I buy a few bumps in here?

Sadly I can only afford one spook to post anime unlike /ptg/ and other generals. Also noticed you aren't posting your DHS ad.

thats a good one haven't seen it before, the 56% meme has been hilarious, i enjoy seeing the star of david where the normal stars would have been, utterly subversive, there are alot of sooks in that part of the net who cant take the bants and get too excited and agitated over the constant demoralizing shit they show each other, so it only takes a poke and they flip out

Some have just gotten so extreme and creative that I can't help but chuckle at them anymore. If anything, maybe it will encourage more people to stop generating amerimutts.

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Awesome, because I really wanted to post this.

shame works so does ridicule and mocking people, i do find it interesting that right leaning anons with twitter handles with a thousand followers who are just shitposters who are critical of speaking heads from various factions of the right can get responses from them and cause spergs outs

Somehow I knew I was walking into a trap.

It embodies a lot of people's fears I think because of US's changing demographics. Plus people on this board OCD about being 100% pure white. Like even I had one Native American ancestor from five generations ago but does it bother me? No, because that's not really how genetics works and it's so insignificant now that it has no chance showing up physically or whatever. Plus Native Americans are technically a mix of Caucasian and Asian anyway, so meh. That being said, I'm against mixing as much as anyone else here.

Checked and get gud kid.

bump

GUNS

Not American, but what can a normal dude do to help against this?

>posting something actually useful
Who are you and what did you do with the usual spook?

You can try looking at this and seeing how you can apply it.

>archive.is/rnkd2

What is this? An interrogation?

Just unusual behavior from you. That being said, I'm not going to download yours and will try to find where you found that image and download it from its source.

I'm sure you've figured out reverse image search by now.

Of course, already found it. And to think that you though you could fool me with your treachery.

Did I change the filename or something?

Sometimes I wonder if you're just not used to people jokingly messing with you.

I'll keep this going for a few hours just in case. Still working on my personal map.

have a bump

Thanks, I appreciate the bumps.

Check out El Paso TX, specifically El Paso Health.
the map here completely skips over it, dont believe this propaganda.
El Paso was a major destination for undocumented children, most locals have no idea what happened to those children. Please someone El Paso is 100% under the radar in the public's eye and for a reason.

Some of those weapons ended up in the hands of the cartels in Cd. Juarez which is literally a 2 min drive over a bridge from El Paso

Do not let El Paso go under your nose, real things happen here not like your stupid ass pizza gate

El Paso TX, is terrible for trafficking. I've read about it and the cartel are extremely prevalent there. Texas in general has a lot of problems with trafficking. Also I too, am not a fan of pizza gate lol.

It makes sense that Fast and Furious/the Hezbollah scandal was human trafficking tied if you know what crime groups those organizations work with.

How’s the map going?

You are way too tenatious and constantly around to simply be a disinterested observer.

Wow, the spook was helpful today. I’m pleasantly shocked.

Hey, let me grab a few screen shots to show you.

Mosques and Islamic Centers is done I believe. A few of these might be duds in google's flawed system but most of them are probably legit and I tried to check out any ones that I found.

Bumping for good research. Maybe sometime I'll be able to get more involved here.

These are police stations which I believe are also done. I also noted some of the ones further like in Pennsylvania.

Thanks user.

Looking good user, can you post one with all data points? I can maybe map out some rough search vectors and post in a future thread

These are Metro stations, which mostly include transit stops and subway stations which form a pattern. I also got most of Pennsylvania done as well to see if there were any patterns worth noticing.

Would take a while, but yeah I can.

These are Train/Rail stations, which is almost done I think. You can see a pattern here too. I have it almost going to New York with what I was listing cutting off around there. There are ones further out that I probably missed though. When I post the data points I'll try to include the ones just in the DC area to not overwhelm anons. I'll post the ones a little further out when anons ask for them.

Any trends in Philadelphia? I know there were/are a few trafficking rings there that had connections to DC and NY.

If we can get a map with some vectors in it ready then people dropping by can help scan them over time.

Started working on PN some. Here are the Freight/Shipping/Distribution/Logistics that I have there thus far. There's a lot of industrial districts along the Delaware River. Number of Police stations didn't seem quite as concentrated as the DC area but it's possible I missed some since they were further out from DC.

bump

These are Adoption Agencies/Foster Homes for the DC area. Aside from the occasional one that pops up when I'm looking for other stuff this category is pretty much done I think too.

PN has its fair share too. The further out from DC, the less detailed usually but I will note any other ones when I take a more in depth look at PN.

Very interesting

a bump

Here are limousines and private transportation. Some of these are iffy but I tried to filter them out. When I post the data points other anons and I can try to siphon which ones are legitimate or not. I would get random businesses out of homes in residential areas and stuff.

PN has some too that I've found so far.

Too bad our knowledge nuke friend is not around to tell us what this area is like.

Warehouse/Storage for PN so far. Definitely more than this that I haven't gotten to yet.

I know, he was around some last night but otherwise he's a pretty rare sight nowadays. Been craving for his hints for a while now.

This about as many official cold storage places I could find thus far.

This is the Warehouse/Storage for the DC area so far. This category I feel is nearing its completion since I've gone over most of the industrial districts I think.

This Freight/Shipping/Distribution/Logistics for the DC area. Think there are a few that I still haven't checked yet but this is one is fairly close to completion as well I feel.

He’ll probably come back around sometime next year.

Not many of those, maybe anyone who wants organs/body parts can just get them direct and fresh from PP since there are several around DC.

Here are the Hospitals around the DC area so far.

Planned Parenthoods are pretty much the same as the other map.

These are Truck Rental Agencies so far. There are definitely more than this I'm sure.

Here's what it looks like if you show Train Stations/Rail Ways, Truck Rental Agencies, Bus Charters, Freight/Shipping/Distribution/Logistics, Warehouses/Storage, Cold Storage Facilities, Metro Stations, and Limousine/Private Transportation so far. Kind of congested but it's there.

Oh look another pedogate thread..

>same walls of text
>same images
>same posters
>same autistic anime spam
>nothing relevant or new
>just the same generic autism

wow, rly made me think..

That shows a basic outline, could draw some search vectors out of this

Become an hero faggot, we believe in you!

kys

Oh look another shill...

>doesn't read thread
>incapable of reading thread titles
>uses the same small collection of generic pepe's
>hates on anime like a reddit fag
>thinks he's hot shit
>a circumstance of clinical depression, chain smoking, and being raised by a single mother

wow, rly makes me think...

Here's the DC area with both the logistics stuff and warehouses/storage showing.

Lol

Any leads on how the red line was built? It seems like the most suspicious to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Line_(Washington_Metro)

What do you find so suspicious about it in particular?

It's the oldest and it goes by places like the Navy Medical center, the rail yards, and Dupont Circle.

Just so people who don't already know are aware, DC is one of the worst railway chokepoints in America, being one of the few places with a crossing over the Potomac. Also, downtown has several old underground tunnels, many of which are now closed to the public

>Dupont Circle
Considering who the Duponts are I would naturally suspect them.

And their circle

Dupont Circle has long been one of the most active areas of nightlife in the district

I wonder which agency parties harder, a lot of them are head quartered in DC. But in all seriousness, that is pretty interesting.

Well I think that once the map is nearer completion we can start drawing search vectors like user said. I think I'm gonna head out here because I didn't get much sleep last night. Try to see if there are any other areas I can search up real quick in the mean time.

See you around OP

>I wonder which agency parties harder

wow, thrilling investigation you boys got here lol

Still awake enough to tell ya that the clown shill is better. That dude's a riot.