What does Sup Forums think of Rush Limbaugh?

What does Sup Forums think of Rush Limbaugh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ul9YGlapNiA
youtu.be/DGeZQrpZbjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good figure for mainstream radio Republicanism

He's alright, better than levin constantly screaming at soundbites and hanging up on libs GET OFF THE PHONE, YOU JERK

Levin is actually hilarious (in a good way) when he does that. They keep fucking falling for it.

I have been a listener for a long time. He's one of the greatest conservative minds. He is a pioneer taking talk radio to the moon and also solidifying talk radio as a conservative outlet that the MSM can't seem to crack.

he's not bad (for a boomer)

Wasn't he a massive shill for the Iraq war who is always crying about how the liberals are being mean toward (((greatest ally)))?

I see Levin as the philosopher for conservatives.

Rush is the political analyst and he will tell you what is going to happen because he studies culture.

He's right about 95% of things but the advertisements are unbearable. For each 3 hour show there's probably about an hour and 15 minutes of actual content, the rest is "BOLL AND BRANCH!", "LIFE LOCK!", "LEGACY BOX!!"

Oh yes he was. He's been just another zionist neo-con always advocating for more war and defending Israel at every chance.

I used to like Glenn Beck before he went all LOVE and GOD. lol
youtu.be/ul9YGlapNiA

i think hes a pillhead pos

DRAINED

Does he support Israel? If so, then fuck him.

>ad break
>he comes back to say one sentence
>back to ads
It is terrible listening to him live because of this.

No you fucking retard it's because only boomers listen to talk radio

boring as shit, slave to the kikes

the only entertaining boomer talk show host is Michael Savage

How is he still alive? He had a tv show when I was a kid and he looked like an old man then!

Alex Jones is better and knows a lot more about the world. Listen to Alex.

This is largely accurate.

He does kind of gloss over and breeze through the holohoax these days when it comes up. Makes me wonder if he’s an antisemitic Zionist.

When was he anti-Trump?

Michael Savage was born in 1942 so he's half Boomer half Silent.

Has been sage long before most you were born, so influential he was one of the very first that Obama attacked by name when he assumed office.

Several greats have also guest hosted his show, including Matt Drudge.

When Drudge had his Sunday night radio show it was absolutely top-tier.

PILLS HERE
I
L.
L
S
H
E
R.
E

Rush Limbaugh is the radio version of Bill O'reilly.

Liberals blamed him singlehandedly for the Republican takeover of Congress in 1994 too, it was a meltdown before we even came close to having the term.

youtu.be/DGeZQrpZbjI

Yeah sometimes he gets me fired up but then sometimes it’s just annoying. But him calling people jerks is hilarious.

That's exactly why I hate him. Cuckservatives are a cancerous plague when it comes to right wing ideology.

Glenn beck wants to be the next Jesus/mlk so bad, constantly trying to save people in other countries.... Like that stupid rally he had in alabama a while back but he complained that people werent locking arms just like he had fantasized about... He's a putz

I’m 21 and I listen to talk radio on my way to work in the morning. Listening to music can get monotone, listening to some talk radio can be bretty /comfy/ especially when the suns barley rising in the morning.

Problem I have with Savage aka Michael Wiener, is he gets too emotional. Like after the false flag in LV, he went on air calling for gun control. "WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING" he said. Now he is great thinker and I don't let my criticism of him get in the way of being a fan. We are on the same team.

Sometimes I'm leaving work when he's on and listen, definitely cares about character and social issues. He also has O'Reilly on every Friday for a segment which is lol.

O'Reilly used to have a regular afternoon radio show in the early to mid 2000s as well, it was pretty much the same as his FNC show like Hannity.

He was not anti-trump. In fact he only supported trump as a candidate and no one else. I know this because a lot of hard core conservatives were peeved at him for doing that. Also just because he doesn’t support everything trump says and sucks his cock day in and day out doesn’t mean he’s anti trump.

I used to listen to Neal Boortz and Mike Gallagher regularly back in the day too.

Boortz's twitter is nothing but calling out black people, it's hilarious.

This I agree with. He thinks he can save the country with love. Well it isn't going to happen. we are at war.

Gotta get those egg McMuffins ready for the morning rush, right user?

He knows winners when he sees them.

Also, he is one of the people (along with Bill Clinton) that Trump used to bounce a Presidential run off of during golf going back over ten years.

I’m liking Bill more and more ever since the sluts have been coming out the wood works and falsely accusing him.

What do you listen to in the morning? I'm on Breitbart.

The king of talk radio and a master of words.
Chris plant also kills me.
Larry is a good change of speed as well.
Seems to be working wmal - i listen all day.

Fat, annoying, drug addict, and stupid.

He thinks he’s a conservative too, I think that part is hilarious.

I wonder who's behind this post

Love him!
o
v
e

h
i
m
!

>When Drudge had his Sunday night radio show it was absolutely top-tier.
I miss Drudge's radio show. Except for how damn late it was. I first heard about Steve Irwin's death on his show. I had even just started recording his show when he ended it, so I have a recording of his last show.
[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

I wouldn’t call him the king of talk radio when Howard stern has three times the audience

He's from Kansas City, KS. He used to work for the Kansas City Royals and did radio as a side job.

Literally, who? Looks like the guy that sells melons by my school.

His Nazarene fund for the Christians is basically his own private militia. Already two of his guys been KIA saving Christian slaved which I think is pretty bad ass, he’s also pretty vocal about the underground pedo trade and works hard saving chilidren. But I agree love isn’t going to solve all our problems sometime you need a little righteous anger.

Bingo. Rush is really funny like 5% of the time. 95% of the time he’s trying to brainwash the rubes who listen with kike/globalist/big business talking points — and he uses wedge issues to do it. He’s a manipulating piece of shit. And probably a closet queen who diddles kids

What grade are you in?

Levin is a Jew shill that backed out on Trump during the primaries because he wasn't "conservative" enough and got triggered by Roger Stone. Total pussy.

Drudge is a kike who boot licks Ivanka and Jared and only cares about tax reform for his shekels. Greedy pos

Their combined iqs, i think, couldnt hold a candle to what rushs audience is pondering.

Savage is best mainstream talk show host hands down. No question about it. Probably one of the only good Jews.

BASED

Listening to el rushbo podcast right now faggots

Do you really blame him? He kinda is one of the voices of conservatives, if he is taken down, that hurts the base. Better to just stay away from controversial stuff. Plus, he mostly talks about recent events so things like that aren't brought up too often.
Yeah, he follows the news and trends and actually knows what they mean unlike all these other "pundits"

Lol yes

What's up fellow DMV fag

I'm a freshman in hs. In any case, he looks like he's got a lot of skeletons in his closet and some bodies in the basement. Looks like a pillpopper too.

What do you mean you’re “on breitbart?”. I listen to the previous days radio programs on the internet from my phone because I I’m out of my house usually by 1 in the morning, so pretty much anything and everything talk radio. Mainly just the big talk radio guys. Why? Some ones gotta do it.

I listened to Rush for quite a few years. He's Ok. I like Rick Roberts talk show now.

Beautiful day today!
God bless faggot.

>being this sheltered

Based Rush Revere.

It was must-listen every weekend, only ever on late Sunday nights just before Art Bell.

Drudge probably did more to redpill me than anything else.

Guy had a knack for reading between the lines in news and current events and workings of governments.

Just another psycho boomer

I like Savage and Howie Carr out of Boston. On at same time, so I bounce back and forth. There’s a guy on breitbarts patriot xm who is ok too. Bannon can be great but he just shills talking points recently, which is too boring for me

That's how it works.

I listen to Breitbart News Daily on XM radio. I hate the morning shows on terrestrial AM radio, way too many commercials.

Nope, not sheltered at all. I'm too busy playing football and fucking girls to worry about some old man on tv.

That stuff is pretty cringey, I wonder how much it really brings in, must be a shitload.

Is Bannon on the radio or on that?

>There’s a guy on breitbarts patriot xm who is ok too

They switch around on Breitbart. Sometimes it's Alex Marlow or Raheem Kasam and there are a few others. They expanded and now have an evening show and added more the to weekend line up. Breitbart is growing fast.

BY MY WATER FILTERS! I GOT A FUCKING FAMILY TO FEED!
He plays the crazy to sell his products. That’s all I can say about Alex. But he’s had some pretty good guys on his show I’ll have to admit. I was surprised to see Alexander Dugin on his show.

Bannon is sometimes. Alex Marlow does most of the radio. He is pretty sharp. Raheem Fills in sometime which is great. Bannon comes on in the morning from time to time to co-host and since they are expanding into evening radio, I think Bannon is doing the night shift. I'll look it up and see what the habbening is over there.

>(((breitbart)))
You guys are fucking plebs.

I love alex. He's the crazy uncle that is right.

I remember when I was 12 too.

I've listened to him for close to 30 years

O L D F A G
L
D
F
A
G
I remember listening to him with my mom when picking my sister up from school and that was like 10 years ago.

if you want to appear adult don't claim to be fucking girls. Adults do that as often as they shit and there is no reason to mention it.

Levin is a slimy jew who will backstab you the first chance he gets. They will always be jews first. Never ever ever trust a jew (Also see: Ben "I don't care about the browning of America" Shapiro).