‘Racist’ trees to be cut down in California

Residents of a Palm Springs neighborhood said they believed the trees were planted for racist reasons. Residents said the trees blocked their views of a golf course and the mountains and have artificially depressed property values preventing black families from accumulating wealth in their property over the past half century.

City officials promised residents they would remove the trees as soon as possible.

ajc.com/news/racist-trees-separating-black-neighborhood-from-golf-course-will-come-down/d93DbErgWDfmdTIBdvYI1L/

big if true

Ayo y we kant c yt play golf nigga?

Even the trees are turning racist

This it's ridiculous and the claims are ridiculous, even if they can't see the golf course is still there, the price value must remain the same.

It would make their properties worth more. Maybe they're just making an excuse, but hell, the city guys will be happy to do the work. Fuck those trees lol

Ecofags won't see a problem with this but will complain when whites create their own revenue through mining

I'm an ecofag and I have a problem with this, who cares about a environmental disastrous golf course?

were all the trees in Haiti racist too?

All the members of the club should get together and just hit a million golf balls at them once the trees are gone.

ok, hang the niggers from those trees.

solve many problems at once

lol anything to avoid the fact that it's the niggers and their crime/drug ridden culture driving down property prices

The golf course should sell out to low income apartment developers. Everyone would cheer at the affordable housing but after a decade these idiotic nogs would get what they deserve; neighbors as shitty as them and reduced property values (inb4 lol as if they own).

in a few weeks they're going to complain about all the "racist" golf balls breaking all their shit

>I can't see a golf course or mountains
>must be racism
Can niggers just admit they're the most reatarded people on the planet? They truly deserve their own reservation away from any civilization

Australian pines. Lol good luck those things are super niggy

That will definitely work

stop being racist america cut the tree down now

today:
>raciss trees blockin muh muhfuggin view
tomorrow:
>raciss sun be keepin me and my family inside

Good, I am glad the Champaign liberals get to see the blight of shitskin neighborhoods from their mansions and golf course.

Champagne liberal sold them those houses in the first place.

>wanting stray golf balls hitting your shit
>not wanting privacy for your own house
>living in the middle of the fucking desert

The cynic in me thinks a kike is getting the retard niggers to do this, citing muh racisims, so that they can swoop in later to (((re-develop))) the area. Just like the Section 8 slum lord kikes.

>racist trees
>racist
>trees

>People don't want to pay as much money to live around niggers as the rest of the uninfested area

Must be the trees.

Those trees probably save their windows from golfballs.

Then they'll shut the golf course for being racist.

RIP golfcourse, who wants a bunch of random people watching you play golf from their porches

>Black people move in
>Property values tank
>"It's because of the trees!"

This is silly. Those trees weren't planted so that the niggers couldn't see the golf course, they were planted so that the golfers wouldn't have to see the niggers. Removing the tress won't raise the value of the nigger houses, it'll lower the value of the golf course, especially once Tyrone starts robbing and shooting the golfers.

golf courses do this for public safety. without the trees there to fence in the course, these stupid niggers would be suing and complaining about broken windows from golf balls instead

Are these /ourtrees/?

>Residents said the trees blocked their views of a golf course and the mountains and have artificially depressed property values preventing black families from accumulating wealth in their property over the past half century.

lol

most leftists believe in stealing the wealth of people that die (inheritance/estate taxes), Bernie literally proposed a 90% estate tax lmfao. Inheritance is one of the best ways to build wealth within a family

This. Inb4 niggers windows get broken and they realize why the trees were there.

>999

just when you thought black people couldn't get stupider . ..

this was one of the linked stories when i looked at that page

Quick, log all the wood on your land and sell it for timber, then put up fences

I care about this

> Blocked views of golf course

No the trees are there to protect you from sliced balls and not a shitload of tacky netting, like all courses around homes.

>Cut down trees surrounding golf course protecting their property from stray balls.
>White golf balls start landing in their yards.
>These racis golf crackaz iz attackin us n destroyin our homez.

There is no winning.

Niggers live in Palm Springs? SELL! SELL! SELL!

Those trees are blocking your trash ass backyards, you dumb uppity niggers. There is also white trash, spic gangs and crackhead niggers running around and guaranteed in that neighborhood.

Most of Palm springs is fucking trash. If it's not a spic it's a dumb thot. Fuck that degenerate hellhole.

T. some asshole who was stuck there for three fucking years

Are trees /ourperennials/?

"Champaign" liberals, the type that go to golf courses in limousines are the ones trump gave the tax cuts to, that'll show Google and Facebook to mess with your right wing!

Next time Trump can gargle their balls to really teach them a lesson...

Niggers and their shitty disrepaired homes and untended landscaping filled with stolen bikes, trash, and broken down cars are an eyesore and their trashy rap an earsore.

Hopefully the golfcourse will have the sense to build a noise barrier and plant their own trees to prevent me from canceling my country club membership.

>black neighborhood

ayo dees trees man, dey be rayciss and sheeit. blockin’ dem mowntans n’sheeeit, lowerin home prices ya feel me?

>remove trees, golf balls begin hitting houses.

HOL UP AYO HOL UP

PUT DEM TREES BACK UP NIGGA DEESE BALLS BE LOWERIN HOME PRICES AND SHEEEIT