HAPPENING!!! CANADA!!

>At least eight synagogues in four cities across Canada have received anti-Semitic letters calling for the death of Jews, B'nai Brith Canada said.

>Four synagogues in Toronto, two in Montreal, one in Hamilton and one in Edmonton have reported being sent the hate mail, the Jewish advocacy group said Tuesday.

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/19/synagogues-in-four-cities-receive-anti-semitic-hate-mail.html

ctvnews.ca/canada/anti-semitic-hate-mail-sent-to-synagogues-in-4-cities-1.3727852

Some businesses received them too, and I think more are coming.
Who's doing this? Not Sup Forums from what I can see.

Hey rabbi...

B'nai Brith is literally mossad.

Don't let this thread slide! There's so much shit on this board, this is actually politically RELEVANT

There are way too many jews in Canada. I think it's worse than America desu

Fuck you I'm excited man. You would get a death sentence in UK for this.

It's illegal to to hate Jews in Canada

Do you think (((they))) actually doing it themselves like the meme goes?

This doesn't mean anything. Trucuck will go on a big stage and cry while apologizing to the 60 gorillion for these death camps getting sent to their mail

Duh

definitively fake, why would the attackers want the text to be perfectly legible for a photo?

Every time

>No T hairz
What did they mean by this? Are you a hairless no T fag?

true

oh heyyy rabbi
I think most law enforcement is aware of this habit now.

FPBP, ill put money on this being a jewish person sending the notes

>that childish design tho

Counter Semitic letters.

its not a meme user

This is aweful, we must find the rabbi responsible.

bump for investigations

Rare Hitler, saved

Ayyyyy lma-Hey rabbi, watchu doing?

This DESU famalama

Fpbp
First thought as well.

You can tell the OP image is a fake
It's pure fearmongering by the rabbis to garner public support

Actual counter-semitic posters would be exposing international jewry and their crimes, not creating "babykilling assault posters with spooky lines and images".

Chances are, if there were actual counter-semitic information, it wouldn't even be reported or shown. Same as how the media handled the IOTBW posters - by never mentioned what the posters said, or what the posters looked like, only referring to them as "racist posters".

What’s with the spooky letters?

jews overdoing their false flag

Fuck out of montreal
Levesque is casting spells to you fuckers from the sky

The jew fears the law languages. Or used to because they control that shit hole.

its almost always a leftist doing these

language laws*

The jew fears the pure laine.

>"Hey Rabbis, whatcha'll doing?"
oy vey

lel

How was that delivered? It's not in anything so I doubt it was outside otherwise it'd be a wet mess from snow. It's not folded to fit in a regular envelope. It has no holes from which it was stapled or pinned to a wall.

It looks like someone broke into the building and drew it inside.

The American FBI did it because they are Jew kikes and have Jew kikes hands up their asses.

oy vey

It was probably Trudeau

How many of these synagogues filed a police report?

>tfw new Shoah begins in leaf land

Trudeau only cries on tv for shitskins, doubt he would start a hissyfit cause some kikes got "threatened"

Hey rabbi, watcha doin?!?

we don't send hate mail

Hey, this might be new info for you, but you can buy a letter sized envelope, you know? You can actually fit a 8.5x11 sheet of paper in it without folding.
Who woulda thunk?

Is the white man waking up or is it just muzzies again?

WHO THE FUCK USES THE WORD PERISH
it's fake af

It’s obviously Muslims, look at the flowey writing style.
They loathe Jews but know the right will be blamed for it so they added a little swastics.
How cute.

Watcha doin there rabbi!

It may be a play on:
Or it's just a typical false flag.

just in time before christmas , the steal the thunder ( but they can't )

MSM said some were mailed but idk if it was all of them.
This one jew commented like "Imagine opening something like this when you usually get thank you and donation letters" lmao

idk

Probably the Rebel Media.

Jewry is not a race, it is an oppressive social category and it must be abolished.

fake as fuck

>At least eight synagogues in four cities across Canada have received anti-Semitic letters calling for the death of Jews,

Any bets on (((who))) is responsible?

Beautiful. Another one for my "watcha doin" collection.

I live in the golden horseshoe and I've only ever met two I think and I never hear about them the only one I ever see a lot of over the years,is that oliver jewelry guy who seems like a total stereotype its hilarious

10's of thousands of unique views