Muslms Killing Man's Best Friend

Just one more reason why every single muslim needs to be purged along with the jews. A political ideology that demands the killings of man's best friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People that cause suffering to animals deserve to experience only the purest terror and suffering.

Man, I'm pissed off now.

>dogs
>mans best friend
I bet they really liked me when they used to bite my ass as a kid and chase me everytime i go to school

>There are five animals for which there is no blame on the one who kills them: crows, kites (hawk-like birds), mice/rats, scorpions and mad dogs.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1828. (Translators’ note: the Arabic word fa’rah may refer to rats or mice, so both are mentioned in the translation).

They hate mudslimes inherently

They could smell your faggotry

pretty kinky

In third world countries, all dogs act like pit bulls. It's a question of when they'll kill your children, not if.

>It's a question of when they'll kill your children
Do muslims really noice if one or two of their 3240 kids dont make it home from school?

Id kill that thing with a ball peen hammer.

Dogs are for white trash. Wtf I love muslims now.

keeping a dog as a pet because you're a lonely SOB no human would like is utmost degeneracy. dogs are meant to be out in the fields running and whatnot, not house pets

And the autists whove never been out of monmys basement don't realize rabies is a huge problem in the developing world especially south asia, and tragically most rabies victims are children.

Maybe if we got rid of dogs & other pets people would have more kids

(you)

On my last deployment I saw a fruit seller beating a dog on the side of the road. I stopped my truck dismounted and shot him with a rubber buckshot 40mm grenade. Hahaha

>overpopulating the planet even more

>Creature that is so loyal it will fight to the death to protect you and has evolved alongside us for 10's of thousands of years.
>Muh holy book say they're unclean.

>Man's Best Friend
I don't see any cat

I've heard the Shias are a little nicer to doggos. Pic related. Can Muslims confirm?

Agree 10000% fuck those weak cunts

>rabies
>clean
Probably because they dont give a shit about autistic hadiths like this

ha ha, american animal shelters gas about 6 million dogs per year.

they gas them. you guise are hilarious.

at least the fucking chinks eat them

enjoy your toxo

It's islam. Dogs are "najes", meaning if you touch one or one touches you, you have to do a whole washing ritual. Necessary for mudslimes in the 600's and necessary now.

one thing has nothing to do with the other. It's actually good for children to live with pets
then we should start culling Berbers too
moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/

Rabies is a problem because people don't castrate dogs and don't vaccinate areawide. In West Europe Rabies is basically erased even among wild foxes

why don't they find this retarded?
> An almighty entity that created the universe
> monitors if a dog touches you and if so adds points to your sin register

>crows
They're intelligent as fuck
>dogs
They're loyal and can be intelligent as fuck
>kites
What the fuck did they do?

Muslims are shit tier human beings.

Fucking abhorrent. Gas em all.

we should just sell all the dogs to wh*te people instead of killing them.

They do that shit because Zoroastrians consider doggos as sacred (Puppers can put the evil spirit/druj in check)
woah
how torelant

Fact: Only retarded people follow Islam. Yes, there are billions of retards.
People who kill animals deserve the same done to them honestly

Crazy people don't know they're insane
Retards don't know they're retards

I honestly believe muslims are the devil incarnate.

you already do, see this post

a dumber broscience myth than soy? stop being such a brainlet