Don't race mix kids

>be half black and half white
>blacked meme irl
>turn into an ethno nationalist over the years( Switzerland for the Alpine Germanics!)
>can't meet up with other ethno nationalist because i would either get beaten up or i would ruin the picture
>don't like to take family pictures because my presence ruins it
>look at pictures of my old Swiss ancestors and imagine how ashamed they would be
>stare into the mirror and feel a little relieve because of my somewhat light green eyes
>feel complimented when people say that i'm pale
>won't have kids because i think race mixing is bad
Please play Erika when you gas me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you hate your dad?

You are a good nibbcauc.

What if I told you that all of the qualities we value in Aryans aren't intrinsic to them? You should act in such a way that would make your ancestors proud, regardless of your skin colour.

Yes, he left a 19 year old girl alone with a baby. He abused my mothers naivety. My first memory is my crying mother when she saw the letter with the debts my father left for her.
I hate myself for being his son.

You could move to anywhere in Africa and become the smartest man within 4,000 miles and their ruler.

whelp sins of the father and all that
dont be a nigger do your best and above all be loyal - never forget that you're half non-worthless
live this way and it should work out

I'm currently a productive memer of society and try my best to become the best version of myself. I'm a nationalist after all. But that doesn't justify my existence.

A kingdom full of niggers, sounds horrible.

Kill you're whore mother, then yourself.

At least she got a taste of that BBC am I right?

This is the only way you can redeem yourself OP.

Hoi OP I'm also swiss

heads up fuck this board for making you feel worthless come on man its nearly x-mas. cheer up

>Kill you're whore mother, then yourself.
My "whore mother" is a hard working and honest person and by now is married since 10 years and has two little blue eyed and blond haired kids besides me.How many kids do you have? Must be at least three right? Can't be that a proud Nordic did less for the white race than a whore.

I mean, I guess it wouldn't matter if you racemix since literally every race would technically be race mixing to you.

failed link
It's not about being worthless. Ever 4th Person is Switzerland is a foreigner and that doesn't count in mixed people like me or Turks with a Swiss pass. And the future doesn't look greate if you compare the birth rate of different ethnicities. We have a big problem in Switzerland and people like me are part of it.

It's not your fault that you were born this way, if it were up to me you would be allowed in the ethnostate, you just wouldnt be allowed to have children.

She's still a whore and a filthy roastie. Just kill yourself already nigger.

>the educated half was the Muslim part
Oh hi retarded Ahmed.

Real life picture of OP

>british flag
>mudslime
Checks out.

Your mother burned the coal, medipack.

Rip you were the victim here

Happens all the time with groids, but it sounds rough coming from one of our own. Glad to hear you're self aware user.
It isn't your fault, it's your parents- fuck em. Just do your best, if you work then the rest of the world can fuck off. If you don't work, kill yourself after offing some local kike newscasters.

DAS RITE

Guess Swiss are now le 50% with us. Welcome to the fold fellow abomination.

I bet you have guud hair. You should come to America my friend. Black women would be all over because you'll mix and have "guud hair"

Kys then or better kill traitors

My mother does probably more for the white and alpine race than you. You're basically insulting myself when you call someone more
valuable than you a flithy roastie.

Also i can't really kill myself. I have a job where i'm needed and my family is mostly bluepilled so i have to make sure that my two little halfbrothers at least get the chance to redpill themselves. Their father calls himself a "world citizen"....

I don't think political attacks are benefitial for the ethno nationalism in my country. But of course, would be kinda funny if a shitskin would get the death toll high score in attacks perpetrated by white nationalists.

That pic is inaccurate! I actually have green eyes.

Don't IQ mix, kids.

I fucking love you.

>my two little halfbrothers

pure blood europoors?

I guess this is what happens when a self hater takes fucking Sup Forums of all things seriously. Instead of manning up and becoming a better person than you father you attempt to seek validity with the very people who utterly despise your African heritage. You're essentially a race cuck who is pleased to suck white racist cock because you can't overcome your own worthlessness. Fuck, I just come here to shitpost because these faggot shit up Sup Forums but you're so pathetic I got triggered. Good luck hating yourself for the rest of your insufferable life.

>won't have kids because i think race mixing is bad

lmao at getting so influenced by an anime image boards politics section it effectively sterilises you

Definition of a faggot. I truly pity you.

better than being a cuck you sad excuse for a Briton

your ancestors would have castrated themselves if they had only known the mega cuckolds who would come to inherit and ruin the great world wide anglo empire

please do them all a favour and kill yourself, your existence is an affront to your great grandfathers

just breed the nig out of yourself. four 3/4 white kids are still better than zero 4/4 white.
the kids of your kids will be indistinguishable white.

skin colour is important, but the man, his values and love for his nation and its people, is always more important

the honorable thing to do is to dispose of niggers so that they don't get a chance to do what your dad did to your mom.

Dammmmn

Find yourself a nice Ashley Madekwe and stop complaining on my Sup Forums

OP, for one, don't off yourself or anything stupid like that; you're woke, and your situation in life is through no fault of your own. Just keep doing what you're doing, and it'll be fine.

If I may ask a question, however, you stated your mother did eventually get married to a White man and had White kids. Has she ever talked about these things with you, and what is your stepfather's opinion?

You have to admit though, that having the child of a black man is a pretty damnable offense. Of course, it's the swiss's fault for having that happen, but you're the manifestation of a world that's truly non-idealistic. I don't know just how patriotic your brother's are going to be able to feel.

Yes,they're blue eyed blond haired Alpine Germanics. Their dad is Austrian.

>Instead of manning up and becoming a better person
I'm already decent and work hard but of course you should always improve yourself.
And maybe the people in your country would've a better time if your niggers sucked more Dutch cock.

In my opinion it's important to be morally consistent.You can't say race mixing is bad and then go on and do it yourself.

t. nigger

>You have to admit though, that having the child of a black man is a pretty damnable offense
It is indeed but she was a teen(19) who was blinded by her naivity. And raising a child alone while being yourself almost a child is enough of a punishment in my opinion.

>Has she ever talked about these things with you
We're from a family where the family members are quite close with each other, so she involved me quite early into her relationship. I was a small teen then so i didn't think much of it.

>and what is your stepfather's opinion?
He's a good and intelligent man, i respect him. I often have discussions with him and drop a few redpills(IQs of Africans,genetic correlations and such) now and then but he still calls himself a "world citizen" and such. He's not patriotic at all.

just fuck a sexy nigger

I have doubts this is a real post, but fuck whoever you want don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And two, immigration is okay, just allow a minimal of those who can assimilate.

Yes. Yes. You will fit well into the Mulatto SS division. How proud it will make us for you to die with your fellow mutts on the front lines for the great galactic lebensraum. Sieg HEIL!

Oh the nazi leadership is comprised of Jewish mischlings ohhh how did that happen. It's almost like Jews are the masterrace.

I see; I meant like, had she ever expressed regret at having had sex with a Black man? I'm sure as your mother she doesn't regret you, of course, but I meant like the act itself.

Appeal to emotion thread. Aww poor nignog you can stay, am I doing it right?

I'll mix. And you'll watch.

OP should grow a pair.

My mother is a good person but she is also quite blue pilled. I guess she belongs to that breed of people who doesn't really see race.

Why would i need the permission of an Anglo to stay in Switzerland? But i see the appeal to emotions thing. I'll live and die in the country of my ancestors and nobody can change that. But of course, some could change how i die. Like i say, play Erika then.

So what's the point of this thread? I'm going to mix with a black, latina, or indian woman whether you want to or not.

That’s a very nice proxy you have there, Luigi

You need to find another mixed race person who has similar views. Surely there is a way to find someone online.

so whats ur problem?

That’s Italian subhuman on a proxy or Ticino scum ffs, Ch barely has niggers outside of their contamination zone in Geneva. It’s fucking hilarious that shitalocuck manlets can’t even meme or shitpost properly

Don't feel down, user. Be proud of who you are

You're free to make bad decisions.
being mixed race
Are you the Bavarian Larper? Ich bin nicht von Genf, aber von Zürich. Ich gebs zu, Züri ist nicht viel besser als Genf, die waren sogar ne Zeit lang auf der Seite der Habsburger, aber meine Familie kommt ursprünglich aus Bern, daher kann ich behaupten, dass ich halb Berner bin.

Other mixed race user reporting in here. I advise that you stay where ever you want and make the most of your life.

Don't listen to the dumb niggers here on Sup Forums that tell you to go to Africa and lead the nogs out of poverty. They all know it wouldn't work after many examples with Rhodesia, South Africa and Zimbabwe.

When nigs have someone to show them a new way, they turn around and fuck it all up. Then they'll put your heads on pointed sticks for being anything far from black. Hell, they'll even kill you if you're smart because then they'll think you're a witch.

All this NatSoc bullshit about "uplifting your people" doesn't apply to nigs. It only works for races that have a significant mean IQ of at least 110.

That's unfortunate, I'd had hoped she had learned her lesson and would encourage other girls to not make the same mistakes. Guess that job has fallen to you, user.

Have you ever seen a picture of your father?
Was he born in switzerland or is he a refugee or something alike?
Did he spoke german?
What do you do for a living?

>being mixed race
lets be realistic , what can you do to change that?
literally nothing

there are possibilities to bleach ur skin, but you'll still be a product of racemixing
why the fuck would you then care about something you can't change or you couldn't even influence

people have bigger problems than you
grow up, possibly stop coming to pol since it will feed into your insecurities and you'll become a school shooter or some other shit

Who's that? Also, is it a trap?

Top quality post

>nice digits

No actually potential existence of sub-humans like that is the top priority. Although OP animal in particular is probably some hapa, ticinocuck or moortuguese. Don’t even talk with nonwhites, Ante. They only way to deal with them is extermination

>people have bigger problems than you
Of course, there are always people with bigger problems.
Race mixing is also a problem in western society though or at very least the lack of awareness of the consequences is a problem. Maybe it's not the biggest problem in society, but there are about 200 open threads and i think race mixing is enough of a problem to place it within the top 200.

Prosperity doesn’t fly with subhumans, goblin. Shitskins should be and will be cleansed. That being said with niggers it’s even simplier since you have no need during street conflicts to look up their genealogy

Pls answer some of my questions

Who cares lmao? nonwhites and nignogs are not even people. if anything mixing with a high iq nigress with a good income is the SAME crime against nature. Better ask Luigi what he CAN’T do: timestamp of hand with Swiss documents and banking statement.

>Don’t even talk with nonwhites, Ante.
i did and i actually had only good experiences,
i wouldn't racemix tho, op is a good example what i wouldnt want my child to go trough
>The only way to deal with them is extermination
that will never happen Artyom... we both know that
pol never has realistic goals and this is what makes me want to go away from here
a real nationalistic ethnostate is possible, in (smaller size of course, without the cleansing of the minority) but pol will never achieve anything valuable except making shia labouf lose his mind
pol is aware of racemixing being bad
but i was talking specifically about you

you seem to be bugged about it way too much
you seem to be insecure about it and it's obviously a big problem in ur life
just saying you should get over it, maybe stop even posting here if needed, and try to set an example of a normal hard working person

Nobody is going to gas you you stupid fuck your loyalties are clear.

>i did and i actually had only good experiences,
Why? Either ignore or act violently

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white rat (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your Native Land? Pepper spray him, spit in his face and break his teeth

>a real nationalistic ethnostate is possible, in (smaller size of course, without the cleansing of the minority)
Ethnic state and minorities don’t go hand in hand together, especially minorities of subhuman variety and those that are not native to Europe. Join Ustaše type gangs, collect money and prep. I’m not talking about pol, but European individuals who frequent it. Myself I support the open borders so the more non-racist subhumans and immigrant die in terror attacks.

You personally seem to be too retarded for nationalism since you are got caught in typical low energy shitposting brought to you be Ticino/Toniblers/shitalocucks

Honorary white. Move to America, we're le 56% fucked already.

>nonwhite tries to talk to you in your Native Land? Pepper spray him, spit in his face and break his teeth
either ur a 12y old or you have never been outside of your moms basement
high chances you're both
i live in a country that lives of tourism having yearly visitors 4-5 times more than it's population
imagine punching each and every one of them
kek
>Myself I support the open borders
kys you retard, hating on your own countryman that could possibly change their mind is disgusting and subhman alike

an white nationalistic ethnostate is possible in places called "no mans land" between countries that have an open border dispute (example liberland between serbia and croatia) its possible to make it like right now, without killing or anything look into it if you're interested

and stop being delusional and larping
what have you done except supporting open borders you kike

Where was your dad from?