Whats the alt

Right?

I was told id find the alt right here.

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

it's white identity politics
that's it. that's what it is

It is a meme to troll media

Huh?

i am right, other dude is wrong. it is in fact a real political movement, and what i said is what it is, or at least what it boils down to
it's veeeery jewish and very subversive to suggest the alt right is some fake shit or some smokescreen for whatever

this

the alt right is FAKE faggot.

i wonder who could be behind this post...

am i wrong, faggot?
like im thinking the same about your fucking post and that other fuckin dude

Some e-celebs who get money from advertise on their youtube channel isn't a political movement

white identity politics is undeniably a political movement
that's what the alt right is. that's what im saying. e-celebs? who gives a flying a fuck? who ever did? there is a POLITICAL MOVEMENT of WHITE identity politics. calling it the alt-right if that's what follows from some guys sticking their neck out and some disingenuous internet people trying to make bucks is up to you
im sick of this shit. there is a real movement where some white people see the writing on the wall - and this goes back a couple decades, at least, and are trying to stick up for the future of our race. and taking major fucking heat like you wouldn't even understand.

the "alt right" has been around for a while if you accept that it is a movement of whites sticking up for themselves. to even get into this on this level just tells me you are probably a teenager

why can't the media even pin down what it means to be "alt-right"? The first poster was right, it's a word thrown around to represent any viewpoint the media decides to oppose.

I'm not denying that "alt-right" was originally a defined, specific movement, but the term has been hijacked by the media pretty recently.

White identity politics is racism and not a political movement because it tells nothing about political or economic structure of a country.

This faggot isbwrong and I am right.
There is an alt-right but that is a codename for a hybrid intelligence agency, globalist and disinfo operation to further drum up popular hatred against the young, white, straight middle class. They are the same people behind oppen borders, mass migration, DACA, BLM and ANTIFA.
The prop up an agent named Richard Spencer (with known ties to the CIA, the Dugin/Eurasian movent and the Bush family) as the defacto (and self-declared) leader and have a propaganda wing stationed outside the U.S. which is headed up by a depraved sex tourist named Andrew Anglin.

everyone else can have their identity politics

what im saying is this has been around for quite a while. it's only getting stronger now because whites are being out-bred by muds and everything is about to turn into mudland which benefits nobody except maybe jews

I agree with you about the misuse of "political" in the most pedantic sense, but the term is becoming more broad with time, coming to mean more than just the running of the country. White identity politics is NOT racism because it doesn't say anywhere that whites are superior. In fact, if you want to be pedantic about it, it's very anti-racist because the focal point is that white people do not want to be treated differently because of their race

You are on the wrong board the alt right is located on /po/ not Sup Forums

No, sweetie. Just because you don't like something or choose not to align with it, that doesn't mean it isn't real.

FPBP

Because the Alt-Right isn't a centralized movement. In its current form, the Alt-Right is encompasses a wide range of people with different positions, all working together for a common cause.

Also, unironic Alt-Righter here. Please AMA.

>this post again

This copy pasta is stale

Cringe. What the fuck are you talking about my dude?

How many dicks did you suck before you knew you were gay? Nothing wrong with it. Just not for me

Any serious questions?

I've got nothing to do for an hour. I'm honestly happy to answer any *serious* queries you have about the Alt-Right. I know this was a troll thread, but I'm happy to straighten things out if you actually want to learn.

Says the shill for the very op I described.

I'm not a shill, just a genuine supporter of the Alt-Right. Once you research what the Alt-Right really is, its origins and what it believes, it's a very appealing movement.

Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to have no idea, hence why I'm offering this opportunity to explain things to you.

Explain things to my dick, shill.