So pol, What will happen when there is great Israel?

So pol, What will happen when there is great Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeel_Ahmad_Bhat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peace in the middle east

The dark lord will rise up and get power from all foreskins the Jews have collected

And also in the World ?

Joke: Greater Israel
Woke: Greater Syria

Not enough Jews in the world, Akmed.
You muzrats are so pathetic you can't take out 6 million jews. lol,

As promised in their holy book, the Talmud, the Messiah will come after a period of time. This is literally their goal. First they need to own all the land in the world and "have 2800 slaves each", meaning to them now "slaves who build us stuff like cars and houses". Basically they sit on their ass with Rothschild money and the goyim (non-Jew) works for them.

The scary part about it is according to their holy book, we non jews are cattle and they can lie steal murder, whatever to us and not be "guilty". So, to obtain their goal for the Messiah to come, they will literally scorch the fucking earth. This is somewhat why they are wanting to move the Jews to Israel.

Sorry boys. Israel is illegitimate. Gonna have to have some tribunals to sort out this mess.

>Not enough Jews in the world.
You don't need Jews when you have the USA (influenced by Jews) to bomb the shit out of everyone that gets in the way of Israel. Why do you think the USA has bombed almost every country that surrounds Israel in the past few decades? Jews effectively control the queen on the chessboard.

Holly fuck

>Mahdi and Jesus finally come to bring everlasting peace in the middle east
>The situation is so shitty they both agree the only way to bring peace is to obliterate all middle east population and proceed to nuke the whole area

Just give Israel Africa and Arabia too.

Reminder that Jews are rape babies of Neanderthals and are everlasting pissed at the Nordics who fought past the thals'. Jews claim they are part of their own race, and they're absolutely right.

1 of 3

2 of 3

I'll go to Lebanon for a trip.
I just hope there won't be many arabs there.

3 or 3

Jews = less Cro-Magnon admixture. 3/5ths human.

this

There’s not enough Jews to fill it up, lol

Great plan until Messianic Judaism becomes the dominant branch of Judaism.

pigs will fly

>oy vey that isn't kosher goy

>Ash Jews are the smartest race
The Neanderthals were top lads

Bluepill me now!!! I want this ride to end.

No, Ash Jews have a high verbal IQ (due to mercantilism and lying over the millennia), but low visual-spacial IQ, etc... The Ash Jew IQ is a myth by (((reporting))) over the years about this, but strangely enough they only mention 'verbal' IQ. Hmm...

>ride
>to end
user, I've got some bad news...

Why this picture ? The guy called "Mélenchon" isn't jew

It's all your fault. Your human right activists forbid us just to purge middle east so we are just sending those refugees you care about so much back to you.
If we can't wipe them out because you like them so much then go ahead, and take them.
We will get our land anyways.

It's to emphasize the fact that the Jew liar in this thread claiming that AshkeNAZI Jews have superior IQ is false. Jewish media/education push only the fact that they have a high 'verbal' IQ but leave out all of the other factors that go into the Intelligence Quotient. They fall behind in every other category, thus lowering their overall IQ.

Yes, yes, it's all our fault that Israel is false-flagging shit in Syria and Jewish NGOs (Soros) are shipping the browns into Europe.

>(((Your human right activists)))

That's just phase 2... their eventual goal is world domination

To be fair...

Kike schemery to create Even Greater Israel, of course

I just want to see destruction reign down upon israel. I would like to see it in a smoldering ruin, and the israelis marched into the sea and drown.

Imagine it as a game of chess. But instead of playing with a decent human being we are playing with monkeys because you are so stupid you can't even outcuck yourselves.
Your kings and queens are loosing to pawns, pathetic.

You blame us for everything but you can't even deal with a bunch of refugees. You deserve everything that happens to you. If you are too stupid to act at least a little logical you woudn't be in such a pile of shit right now.

It's not even entertaining to play 4D chess with goyims who can't even get the basics. We laugh at you from our hypercube.

Nothing in Israel is great

>We laugh at you from our hypercube.

topkek

>You blame us for everything
Didn't read but the first sentence but, I also blame white race traitors. Freemasons and whatever other secret societies and intel entities they got going that white race traitors join..

But not the (((Cultural Marxists))) stemming from the Frankfurt School, that stemmed from Jewish-invented Communism.

Pro-Tip: Watch the documentary "Europa: The Last Battle" on YouTube. It's 10 parts but the biggest redpill of your life. It's not all about hating on Jews either.

It is up to us to stop it anons

:)

Intel shows that Israel will be false flagging a nuke in Jerusalem. US Nukes/Detonators were "misplaced" (3 yrs). The Atlanta airport shutdown was about disabling the "radiation detectors". Only 1 plane was allowed to leave and it landed in Tel Aviv, Israel. Here's the basic gestalt.

>Israel and Cheney, Murdoch & Co. are now drilling for oil in the Golan Heights (Syria/Israel border). In order to establish a pipeline to feed the oil to Europe, Syria must be destabilized and Assad ousted. When this happens, it circumvents Russia's oil exporting to Europe. This is why Russia is involved in the Syrian conflict in the first place.

>So, now that Syria is getting its shit together with (((ISIS))) being killed off, Israel is losing its plan to create its OWN Oil Economy as they can't get access through Syria.

This is partly why the (((MSM))) shilled so hard against Trump during the election. Hillary wanted Assad out and Syria fucked up and in tatters. This is why they (Obama/Hillary/etc) were funding ISIS in the first place. With Israel having more influence (grabbing Syrian land), it protects the Petro-dollar situation and thus the world economy (dominated by the Fed)..

>So, what do you do now if you're Israel?

Jerusalem (new capital that pisses off Arabs) is going to get hit by a nuke (set off by Israel themselves) to garner war support against Iran and/or Syria. Mossad just smuggled nukes/detonators from the US via Atlanta that have an obscure radioactive signature.. meaning that they can be made to look like "Soviet made" nukes, or "new Iranian" nukes, etc... This false flag will be blamed on either "Iran just nuked Jerusalem" or "Syria just nuked Jerusalem with Soviet material".

>Then after the Israeli/Allied war in Syria is won, you go in with (((Soros))) and (((Rothschild))) NGO money, they install the pipeline as planned, and then install Israeli security forces to "protect the pipeline from terrorists". BOOM, land grab and new oil economy.

how do you say teqquiyya in hebrew??

(chekt)
OR -, hear me out, we could (for example), Gas The Kikes and have some kind of Race War Now..?

FAKE QUOTE.

ANOTHER FAKE QUOTE.

that's abviously a lie, how will they nuke their holy city? and how would muslims nuke another holy city of theirs?? gtfo shill

Oh shit, a Jew posing with a Templar flag. Imagine that...

I know all that shit already

It's still an Arabic city with tons of glorified Arabic structures and population. Best way to clear it is to eradicate the people and salt the earth. Wait 20 years, dig up 1 foot of topsoil and start building. Gotta think the long-game goyim.

Oh that's a relief, I love greasy kikes and being enslaved to the Rothscunts now.

More disinfo from the same user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeel_Ahmad_Bhat

Accuse others of engaging in the activity you're guilty of. Classic projection/(((Rules for Radicals))).

so you think the jews are so stupid that they would nuke jerusalem for a land-grab and some money? like they don't already have 80% of the money in the world? gtfo shill

>jew logic
>nuking israel

Do you not understand why these fake quotes are created and spread around? It's to create doubt in everything we discuss, as once an onlooker becomes aware that certain materials are fake he begins to question everything he has seen.

(((wikipedia))) is swarmed with JIDF hourly.

nuking Israel = more shekels from the USA and EU goyim in 'aid'

>(((wikipedia))) is swarmed with JIDF hourly.

Undoubtedly. But there are multiple sources confirming that "angry Muslim guy" is in fact a Muslim from Kashmir.

I can't tell if you're a shill or just a stupid, gullible faggot.

There will be more peace in the middle east, Israel will finally get the land they deserve, and i support it because Israel is a strong western democracy in the middle east. They support lgbt rights, they're decent allies (better than anyone else in the middle east). And I picture greater Israel to be a paradise. They might actually do something with the land. I hope America does all it can to support our Israeli brothers.

man jews have enough shekels, that is stupidity, nobody that has the upper hand on world affairs would be so stupic as to wipe out half their population and their holiest city to try to get a little more money.
don't you know jew logic by now, they only pretend to get hurt (holohoax), or they scream in pain as they stab you in the back (rest of history)

he's a shill, look at my discussion with him about the jews nuking jerusalem

I guess this one's fake too, huh?

>being this new

Not all wealthy Jews support Zionism. Soros says he doesn't and he and Netanyahu bicker about it all the time.

Also, they wouldn't be wiping out half their population. They would be wiping out the Arabs currently living there and the Arab statues/mosques (how convenient about the mosques right?)... Now all isotopes have a long half-life. Wait a few years, remove the top layer of dirt with some tractors, then build up your "Temple" in Jerusalem. All the while denying access to new Arabs and making Jerusalem 100% Jewish.

Lol kill yourself you fucking bluepill, cum-guzzling cuck.

idk man but we should fact check these before blindly posting them, without that we are doing the enemy a favour
yours looks real but idk about the others, and I know protocols of zion is obviously a shilll

*NOT all isotopes have a long life.

you mean a batch of the dirt? and idk if you know anything about nukes, but you can just remove the top soil, it would be smarter to simply re-settle somewhere else. and yes (((bicker))) lol
i know the picture it true but it doesn't support your point at all

Are you aware of the work of Ryssen ? See

Joanna Ford of Niell Lawyers is a bitch.

did you just imply christianity is jewish??
you deserve a crusade sword up your asshole

He isn't "lying" about his intent like muslims, he is sassy about them.
It's called Chutzpah.

Are Israelis breeding enough to use and hold that much land?

>and idk if you know anything about nukes, but you can just remove the top soil
I believe it is you that knows little about nukes. Even a simpleton could look at the news surrounding Fukushima and seeing the Japs scraping 6" of dirt off the ground. Not all isotopes work the same and they also don't last the same. Who gives a fuck if they have to wait 5 years and do a bit of work. It clears all the Mosques and Arabs off the land.

Really the only thing people need to know is the kikes print the world's money, have stolen the wealth of the world, killed hundreds of millions of people with their games, and deserve to be struck from the gene pool.

They're 'calling them home' from Europe as we speak. France is in the news.

Hopefully the muzzies will grip them in an everlasting semetic hug with a nuke ridden vest. Then we can get back on the road with our destiny to the stars. The jews are just another bump in the road as far as human history/destiny is concerned. They claim to be so smart but can’t realize this. The irony.

>I guess this one's fake too, huh?
Pointing out obvious fakes is not the same as declaring all jew exposing quotes to be fake.

As to your pic, I have no idea whether it's legitimate or not.

why u keep backtracking, jews won't nuke Jerusalem, they could just do a 911 again with the same results. if they do do a false flag, it would not be nuke jerusalem man I thought people on Sup Forums were based

> (((Don’t cause trouble goyim)))

>((((homeless))))
>other religious cucks are obviously falling for the jew trap
>only jews can sence other jew and won't get cucked
Makes you think, huh. According to the amount of money there christfags are the most cucked ones.

As do you have any idea whether the other ones you denounced are, in fact, legitimate or not either. You're a JIDF piece of shit calling fake news on every post that exposes your rotten people.

And Israel is such a shithole they come back. The only people who stay are criminals who would go to jail if they came back in France.

No, but now you mention it, you can stick your desert god kike-on-a-stick up your arse too, since it seems to be the focal point.

Israel will be destroyed finally

ah interesting, I'm sure they learn from each other though, thanks

>The only people who stay are criminals who would go to jail if they came back in France.
And by criminals I'm talking about people who scammed BILLIONS of euros with "carbon tax" schemes.

>weed smoker
Since when is that a religion

Check Hervé Ryssen's work (made a thread earlier but it died) I posted some of his work I found for free.

Check that

>1 post by this ID leaf that ignores the whole thread topic and posts about something irrelevant.

Looks like the proxy brigade has shown up to make the thread reach the bump limit and slide it off the board.

It's been established for quite some time that those two images contain fake quotes. You'd know that if you were a newfag/shill/retard.

It's never the case that a rabbi would clearly state something to the effect of "the white race will be forced into submission". They're never that clear in their intention.

For anyone else in the thread I'll like to reiterate myself:

Jesus Christ you are lost. Islamic terrorism wouldn’t even be a problem if it wasn’t for Israel. They are the ultimate beta coward of the races of the world always wagging their tongues and getting someone else to fight their wars

Fun thing is that this "homeless" person is probably jewish who just made a scheme to get some easy money from the goyhim.

>It's never the case that a rabbi would clearly state something to the effect of "the white race will be forced into submission". They're never that clear in their intention.

The closest you'll get is something like what the first rabbi said here:

you are missing a few in that picture

also idk about hundreths of millions, maybe like 100 million around. well idk actually you may be right, the jews were one of the traitiors that forced the conquest of Iberia by the moors, maybe you are right that they've been doing this for a long time. i only knew about russian revolution, control of america, china, what am i missing

>the land they deserve
For what ?

inb4 fairy tales of masturbation machines, rollercoasters etc...

Fun fact : "jews" are pharisii, "christians" are the actual jews. Israel is the promised land of the Christians,

Well I mean when they (((crucified))) Jesus they kind of wrote “ king of jews” right above him so yea Christianity and Judaism are pretty intertwined nufag

>For anyone else in the thread I'll like to reiterate myself:
Funny how you made this post as well.
>Accuse others of engaging in the activity you're guilty of. Classic projection/(((Rules for Radicals))).

Rat Cocksucker, you Jews project too much.

"Judaism", or rather talmudists, is the way of the devilish pharisii. They have nothing to do with us christians.

I'm not christian, but it's our religion and it's the best religion, it's what unites the west. it has been invaded by jew influence since 2nd vatican council, but nevertheless anybody that tries to separate europe and christianity is an idiot falling for jewish tricks. Just don't go trust current religious authority

ok but I'm suspicious, how do I know he's not a shill/ been subdued by mossad and euro-collaborators

Because he is chased by 'justice'. He is not a "shill".

anyone who believes this photo has literal autism tier facial recognition