Gimme a goddamn /DIXIE/ thread RIGHT NAAAAOOOOW

/DIXIE/ GET IN HERE AND REEEEEEPORT THE FUCK IN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqUFbO-KEfw
youtu.be/EYGwxf1gCC4
youtube.com/watch?v=F1lDWoIJpOY
youtube.com/watch?v=9_klo07-SKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NE Florida reporting.

Welcome welcome. /ARKANSAS/ standing by!

Mother fuckin' TEXAS motherfuckin' reportin' in!

Welcome /TEXAS/ good to have you in the cause!

AR here

ayyyyyyyyy

hello!

Texas here

aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

We finally got our fucking burn ban lifted.

Bumpan with a hearty FUCK YOU to them yankee carpetbaggers and their goddamn war of northern aggression.

Thanks Canada.

Somethings wrong with that flag you got there, boy.

And fuck them for destroying the South's infrastructure, the impact of which can still be felt today.

That's right sir, the problem with this flag is that it isn't a proper Dixie one.

Georgia reporting in

This is true.

South Carolina reporting!
youtube.com/watch?v=DqUFbO-KEfw

le 49% face

Alabama here.

still sorry about the special election...

who /atlanta/ here

The truth is though, you can't keep the South down for long though friend.

thank god

hadn't rained for almost three weeks

Thread theme hoss.
youtu.be/EYGwxf1gCC4
Gulf coast country boy checking in.

Fuck dixies, African Americans, white women and young people denounced your racist movement!

>GET IN HERE AND REEEEEEPORT THE FUCK IN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
one moment please.....

Speak plainly son. What's on yur mind?

Where I'm at it's been more like three months.

Yeah, except for Texas. I'm a bama boy, but my pa was born in Brownsville.

Yes niggers are animals but you thought they were equal and now everyone suffers.

Kentucky reporting in.

Georgia boy here. Fuck that snowstorm a couple of weeks ago.

It's a balmy, beautiful night in Texas.
Merry Christmas fellow Southerners!

wew

Broward country reporting in

>Texas
>Dixie
We have our similarities, but Texas is Texas

Magnolia state checking in with cotton levels at an all time high.

Louisiana here

Texas is /DIXIE/ clay. Arkansas bled against Mexicans to create it.

Fuggin checked Praise kek and MAGA.

>texas belongs to dixie
pls texas is always independent, unions with dixie is for mutual protection only

East TN comfy as fuck ready to pluck

I really enjoyed my time in Homosassa Florida this summer. I even saw a few crackwhores and negroes. Definitely want to come back and see around some more.

You're always welcome in /dixie/ my eastern bloc friend.

I'll fuckin shank ya if you say those last three words to me again

>tfw this ex-methhead kept mistaking Estonia for Ukraine and assumed we spoke Russian
As much as I love rednecks, sometimes their ignorance can be very hurtful.

/Knoxville/ reporting in

Thats how its supposed to be.

honestly how much do you know of us? can you place and name all fifty states?

SC reporting in...it's bad, carpet baggers and hipsters everywhere. Half of the damn state is "from Ohio", can't hold out much longer. I hear mumble rap, nogs are closing in...request immediate fire mission on my pos, fire for effect. The south will raise again, spook hunter 42 over and out

Good luck with the subhuman niggers, spicks and whatever else you call those tanned illegals.

I know a few at least, where they are too. Others are just guesswork. I know I'm hella ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah *tips cowboy hat* *sips a cold one* *shoots a glock* *lynches a negro*

I tried dip for the first time there too, it's disgusting. All it did was make me drowsy and sick to my stomach, I don't understand the appeal.

Where at? From Greenville, myself, and what you say sounds about right. Not sure how long we've got left, unfortunately.
youtube.com/watch?v=F1lDWoIJpOY

Dip is a fucking joke. Everyone copies each other as kids like we did where I grew up with smoking cigarettes. Dip is huge in a huge number of states in the US depending on the area in that state.

It was unheard of for the most part where I grew up but two hours north and you have full blown inbred white trash doing dip like it's their job and they're proud of their dip bottles on the floor of their car or littered throughout their hometown.

>mfw

I am obsessed with Dixie, it's really a problem. I'm from New York and I larp as an alabamian here all the time because i just really wish i was from the south. you guys are so cute and squishy and adorable and i just want to hug you. the confederate flag is so fucking sexy and your state flags are cute too like how louisiana has the pelican... i wish i was you

Georgia is gonna be the the tech capital of the world and dethrone silicon valley within 5 years easy. Same thing with Hollywood. Best part is we are still more based then cuckifornia even though we have 100x the nigs.

Fuck. You. I'm throwing in a lucky lipper right now just because of your abhorrent post.

What's y'all's opinion on using this over the battle flag? I've always preferred it, myself.

>cute and squishy and adorable and i just want to hug you. the confederate flag is so fucking sexy

I agree, but the best thing is the accents. Especially north carolina, absolutely delicious. I want to go there and just get someone to just blabber in my ear for hours.

>I larp as an alabamian

Leaf here doing the same. Larp as an American generally but specifically I prefer Southerners the best. Easy on the ''cute this, cute that'' shit though sounds fucking gay

NC reporting in

more blacks keeping coming here

That ID in a Dixie thread! Fucking Priceless!

North Carolinian here. Can confirm we have the best accents.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

>tfw part yankee

second that

tr*ps confirm

>pro basketball player

You may be part something else too

Could you say something cute in vocaroo pls?

come to /ourstate/

Athens here GA

One day, Cleetus. One day.

That was back in the day where the NBA wasn’t completely blacked. Also Irish are excellent athletes

what you just did to me
youtube.com/watch?v=9_klo07-SKU

Prove yourself. Type out how to pronounce the following word:

Pecan

Explain

Mississippi checking in

Georgia Reporting in. These crypto prices have me feeling comfy.

I sure hope you niggers are reading these days

STD Town