Frankly, if you are pro capital punishment you are probably very naive

Frankly, if you are pro capital punishment you are probably very naive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mku0nE8sxTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Traitors are gonna get the rope. No amount of shilling will stop that.

Frankly, if you post with a meme flag you are probably a massive faggot

Nah, just believe that certain actions disqualify you from hanging around with the rest of us.
The world has plenty of people, culling some is a good idea.

Capital punishment was ordained by God in the Noahic covenant, therefore we should enforce it

Death penalty should only go to the worst of crimes where we know with 100% accuracy the person(s) committed it

That's already the case in most burgerstates no? Murder of the 1st conviction only by unanimous jury ruling?

Do helicopter rides count as capital punishment?

you could always kys

Not my realm of expertise, not sure but I would assume so

Anyone who thinks there are no crimes worthy of death just doesn't have very much imagination.

Marxist Liberals hate the death penalty but BOY do they love slaughtering babies.

>Death penalty should only go to the worst of crimes
>Death penalty should go to anything worse than littering
ftfy

We'll just rename it "ultra late term abortion". Checkmate lefties

Funny. I have always been against capital punishment. But at the same time I see the need for libatrds to take the helicopter tour of the Gulf Stream. Curious. I don’t feel any dissonance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ buh dey som niggers

Best post.

Don't see why you would...one is killing a human the other is pest control

Frankly, if you prefer to keep criminals alive and sucking the tax dollars out of the citizen's pockets for the remainder of their worthless lives, you are probably a communist.

Naive about what? Are you going to make any kind of argument or point or just be a faggot?

Anti-Death penalty user. It is wasteful of useful organs. chi-mos get handed to gen pop. they like to torture their victims. many prisoners are their victims. let them get their revenge.

After 20 years, consider them rehabilitated and release them, or finish them off with a .308 and be done with it. Opt-out system for organs.

pedocriminals can't be rehabilitated. Sandison explains his pedo cellmate to the judge youtube.com/watch?v=Mku0nE8sxTc

Twenty years living on the taxpayer's dime just to be shot dead? Better to get rid of them immediately if they won't have a shorter sentence.

A fucking anarchists advocating for no death penalty.

Am i getting trolled?

I could say the same thing about people who want to end the death penalty.

>Giving (((the state))) the power to kill its own citizens for "crimes" it can "prove" they committed.

it's literally okay when it's people I don't like getting ganked

I would end lethal injections.

>lets keep the worst of the worst of our society alive in a cage being a leach on the tax payer
Some people deserve death. Grow up.

>Communist flag
>no capitol punishment

Jesus the shill is strong with you

Why? If you insist on capital punishment, that's inarguably the most humane way to do it

bring back public hangings

I absolutely believe that there are crimes one can commit that renders them undeserving of life. But nobody wants to see an innocent person sentenced to death, and unless the judges of the world suddenly became omniscient, there's no way to know for sure. The only real way to prevent the dispensing of capital punishment on the wrong party is the current system of bloated appeals processes and stays of execution, which is several measures more expensive than life imprisonment. So while I have no ethical objections to the death penalty, it just ain't practical.

Enlighten me faggot

This.
>cheap
>humane
>entertaining
>brings the community together
>sets an example that detours criminals

Beheadings arent? Brain stem shot from point blank rifle? Lethal injections are botched thanks to whiny Europoors protesting. What your are referring to is "less messy, and less problematic for people to witness."

The numbers don't lie.

>take something sentient and make it not sentient
>take something not sentient and make it remain non sentient
really gets that noggin joggin

you clearly dont know shit about it

Thanks! Concur.

Hmm this