BIN YOUR KNIFE BRITFAG

Myleene Klass was told off by police for waving a knife through her window to scare off two teenagers trying to break into her garden shed.

Is Britianistan this cUcK'd? Waiving a ""Illegal"" kitchen knife in a window at people trying to break into her shed???

UK is dead Britbongs sorry.

I don't know to pray for your souls
or
wait to spit on your grave.

You let this shit happen by voting in commie
pussy multi-kulti masochist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwPxj1qyifM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what happens when you give up your guns

AMEN!

dm doing favours for crazy myleene
she been threatening autograph hunters again?

As if I care about crown cock sucker limeys who live on a tiny gene pool island.

I used to think shit like this was satire but holy shit, I can't even imagine how someone can seriously defend this type of shit.

>>A cucked nation cucks people..
Very progressive nation indeed.

So who wins in a 3 way cuck match? Britain, Germany, or Sweden?

We’ve already given up a lot of our guns, mostly the ones that are the most fun, too.

Remember: if you can't make it up, it's probably true

Germany.

I don't know, all seem to be cuck'd the same amount. Can we really quantify the level of cuck'dness of these yuropoor nations?

I think we're worse than Sweden now but about on the same level as Germany

I could easily 3D print an automatic weapon or the mechanism to make a gun automatic. Not hard at all

I'm terrified it won't be long before we'll end up as cucked as the UK. How the fuck do we get our guns back?

>How the fuck do we get our guns back?
You don't.

The only brittanon posting, quick everyone call him a Cuck

"Racist genocidal maniac sentenced to death today after he caught immigrants raping his wife in his own garden shed. Magistrates say the man comitted racial genocide by stopping the rape and casuing the immigrants to forgoe impregnation thus stolling diversity, killing billions of sperms."

article from 2010 according to pic
if Myleene did this now she'd be hanged

>DON'T BE A CHUCKLEFUCK
>LET THE ARAB'S C U C K

You know i hear this, "gave up your guns" thing a lot. Truth is Brits never had many guns to start with.

The police are there for the criminals protection, not yours.

It feels to me that the British system is not about preventing crime, just punishing it after it has happened.

This can't be real

HAAHAHAHHAHAHHAhAHA\

ahahahahahahaha

bahahahhaahaha

Brits are such cucks

why dont you just do what varg did and liberate a few from the army?

You learn to make them

correct, mr hitchens

youtube.com/watch?v=YwPxj1qyifM

Aha m8 this was 7 years ago. We're futher down the rabbit hole than that now.

You need guns to get your guns back. What a shame.

That would last maybe 10 rounds before it at least jams.

Who reported her though? Like the two kids called police and said "Oi, we wuz tryin to get into this ladies shed and she waved a knife at us, gov!"