Brexit

What is the UK waiting for?

Is it even still going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/13/theresa-may-just-negotiated-away-the-united-kingdom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly .. I don't know.
I feel that we're getting slow fucked by Theresa May who was a remainer.
I suspect it'll be a shit deal at best

I guess they'll agree to something like the Norway deal. I found this to be an actually quite good description of the 1st stage of the deal:
foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/13/theresa-may-just-negotiated-away-the-united-kingdom/

>The EU now has two ways of enforcing its will against a country whose ministers had announced within 48 hours of an agreement their intention to subvert it. Brussels can decide whether a no-deal outcome will be orderly or chaotic — whether the U.K. will be regarded as an ordinary “third country” after Brexit or an international outlaw with a reputation for reneging on its agreements.
>And it can pile on the pressure because deciding whether there will be a “transition phase” is also within their control. The so-called transition would actually be an agreement to continue the application of EU law to the U.K. for two years. Without it, Britain’s financial sector, businesses that trade with the EU, and even the British government itself wouldn’t be able to adapt in time.

No. Why would it?

>What is the U.K. waiting for?
Its citizens to realize that the government isn’t going to pull out of the EU despite their vote to do so.

Being completely serious right now, I don’t think we’re going to see any kind of Brexit until the leavers all start marching in the streets

We're following EU law. We triggered Article 50 TFEU, two years after we technically leave, then have a transition period to deal with snagging issues.

>leave EU
>still follow their laws
????

>replying to a Br*t post

This.

Britain is lawful country so we follow the process.

Why are these calling us "international outlaw with a reputation for reneging on its agreements"?

Can a nation sue for such liable?

It take a while to uncouple yourself from a political union you been being sucked into since 1973

Jewish overlords in the UK haven't decided yet?

No, it's the other option that they present. Either honor the agreement from a week ago which some backbenchers called "merely a statement of intent" or break the agreement and be get such a reputation.

Americans don't really respect contact law?
myshock.jpg

Precisely. However you feel about the EU it's clear that leaving is going to be complex.

Backbenches are nothing. They call it that because they don't like giving any ground don't want the rabid press to brand them enemies of the people. Cowards.

>What is the UK waiting for?
>Is it even still going to happen?

Teressa may is stalling until brexit can be quashed.

Did Ben Shapiro tell you that?

I was expecting a real answer but all I get is typical low quality bong replies.

Theresa May will secure the worst deal possible, to the effect that many on both sides of Brexit will call for a plebiscite on the final deal. This will lead a return to the current terms with the EU where we remain in the customs union, single market and ECJ jurisdiction

Britfags are pussies, they will keep saying they are going to exit but never actually do it because all britbongs do is shitpost and fuck their cousins.

Nuke the EUSSR from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Projecting much there burger?

>expecting an intelligent reply from any Brit.
LOL

Nice face reveal? Why are British people so fat and retarded? Almost every Britbong has crooked yellow teeth too. Like fucking Christ

I hope it breaks your neck. Germany will go down the drain too, but at least we took the Anglo with us down.

British people are literally the
>we wuz kangz
LOL

And that is why I am English first and British second...

We will basically get the same thing as I eland or Norway or Switzerland

Brits came from Angle Germang and Saxon Germany you stupid Kraut

Truth is hurtful I know britbong, maybe when London is 90% Muslim by 2030 you can get raped by a mudslime too.
>at least we have diversity

Amerimutt

Nice meme flag pussy

Only pussy round here is you burger fags

>fags
Why the homophobia?

Yeah, but the moment I call you a little Englander you'll curl up into a little ball and whimper, and obey your betters. You muh tories bongs need to be gassed, every last one of you. This brexit shitshow needs to end, and every day that cunt May is ruling over you, reinforcing your cuckoldry, disgraces every one of us battling this globalist, SJW, autocratic, open borders scourge. Man the fuck up you faggots.

>syrup nigger

>Did Ben Shapiro tell you that?

No, I figured it out from all the cowtowing she does to the EU.

It's like giving a boss notice before leaving.

As long as Theresa May is PM, expect a terrible Brexit In Name Only deal. The EU want to punish the UK for choosing to leave the crumbling globalist superstate.

Expect freedom of movement to stay, endless uneducated and unskilled migrants from Africa and EU rules to be copied and followed.

May isn't organising the whole thing by herself, she's just being set up to take all the blame for it when it fucks up. The whole Tory party is responsible for this mess.