PORTUGAL, YES!

The public broadcaster in Portugal is financing a pro-LGBT TV series in order to (((educate))) the youth. Well spent taxes!

Look at progress and history being made:
youtube.com/watch?v=GbNbXlEaXLE

Checkmate, you bigots. We're all faggots now.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=GbNbXlEaXLE
youtube.com/watch?v=bDNLtP0RfZQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=bDNLtP0RfZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OhrE8uv6M9E
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=899FYxKCo_g
youtube.com/watch?v=ob46jkGxNtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool

Poortugal is like the guy who wants to be the biggest cuck on earth but his wife is so ugly no nigger wants to fuck her.

you're just jealous you can't deepthroat like a pro

fortunately, these glorious individuals will teach us

wow way to steal funland's flag

imblying

we got that shit like 800+ years early

Why didnt you want to be finland?

fuggin fiefs :DDD

Because we want to be the Barbosest of Barbosas, and nothing's gonna stop us.

We are paying for this? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Portuguese are a bunch of fags i lived there for 10year at first i couldnt believe but then everithing i saw etc wtf lisbon is the capital of fagots and pedos..

Don't give views to that shiet unless you ask /plead Sup Forumsacks to dislike that shiet
hooktube.com/watch?v=GbNbXlEaXLE

The video of the (((series))) channel:
YT link youtube.com/watch?v=bDNLtP0RfZQ (to hit dislike button | Hooktube just to watch it: hooktube.com/watch?v=bDNLtP0RfZQ

A daily reminder to hate (((Lisbon))) degeneracy

>complain about faggots and pedos
>lisbon
Gee, i wonder why

Yes! Our based politicians have been making our bed for us plebs. We are so well represented.

Lisbon is where you can be free

Maybe they have to appease to faggot tourism to get tourism shekels and paedo to appease politicians' wishes.

Pic related - propaganda paid Lisbon city hall about the trans.

Number of same-sex marriage and proportion per municipality. National average is 1% Lisbon is 3,7%

True. Lisbon today is haunted by the most flamboyant degenerates. You go to Baixa and that shit is full weed-smoking and dildo-riding Germans, Italians, Spaniards and French. Moreover, all the souvenir shops are owned by fucking poos in the loo, and it's loaded with street performing niggers.

Fuck that shit. Fuck you, degenerate tourists, and go back to the shithole that gave birth to you. Reconquista 2.0 will be against you heathens.

Omg its been 3 years since ive been there wtf is that poster ahhaha.
They act all matchos but eat dicks in the dark alleys ..i still have some familly there but fuck them and fuck portugal..the only good things that i have there is 2or 3 friends

Welcome to the first world. Wasn't it worth the wait?

burn lisbon to the fucking ground

>LGBT+
>what the fucking fuck to they do for a living to afford all that shit
I get lesbian, gay people they can be functional to some extend... there have been gays and lesbians since the dawn of time
but everybody else? the transniggers? the blue hair faggots? hormone treatment?
how the fuck do they pay for it?
im busting my ass to make eastern europe great again, thinking of actually going full gypsy and start stealing from wealthy westerners to pay rent and buy some fucking food, and these faggots throw around money TO CHOP THEIR DICKS OFF

fucking hell I'd chop it off for 1 EURO
PLS 1 EURO

Ive been to Lisbon and Porto. Lisbon has nice cultural monument, but the city itself looks kinda shit. I wouldnt want to live there. Porto seems nice tho. Also Lisbon is full of darkies. I went by train to Sintra and on that train Ive met more black that in the rest of my whole life

I fell you romanian friend lets go gypsie togheter and fuck the kikes and burn the fags

Your flag ain't bad though
Now, this flag here is horrendous, good thing it only lasted 4 days

E se fosse contigo yo?

Lisbon is full of niggers from angola etc..i lived in coimbra city of students but a lot of fucking qketchy brazilian fags

Yes :^)

It was a mistake

Isso é uma porqueria, porra

Wealth is a double-edged sword. God is punishing our unfettered ambition for evermore riches.

I'm so angry right now

and france is full of niggers and muslims

at least our niggers dont explode themselves

PNR had its annual airtime of 5 minutes (just) today. What do you think about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=OhrE8uv6M9E

Could be worse.

that gave me a good laugh thanks

theatrical and higher quality that i expected

yeah, me too

too bad they had to put pic related sperg there. The guy looks terrible ffs

dont be an original degenerate bestiality cuck who blows yourself out of the garden there kiddies. dont wanna be a pedo like everybody else. keep out breeding the clam cucks though and curing all your diseases that they havent

They are part of controled oposition tho.
they are being played by international neo-cons like front national and wildlers. pro-israeli jewish puppets

Portugal is being invaded by non whit immigrants. We are not that far behind France or England. It's a fckg tragedy and the majority of our people are nor even aware of that.

true

true if big

Good video. They need to grow to at least shake the multiculturalist elites.

Porto is also being invaded. You cant go one single day without seeing blacks everywhere now. SEND HELP

the whole country is being invaded. in the interior too

Holy shit I thought we were cucked enough with all the feminazis but this is even worse

I know brother.Some years ago, when i saw people from north saying that lisbon was already lost and invaded, i tought, man this is a national and an european problem, it will reach everywhere. But those ignorants never learn, they are too fckng blind.
We need another reconquista and soon

he's mad because all the hot women are here, and he has the faggots hahaahah isn't this funny

Coimbra, here. Brazilians here are mostly students, they don't stay here long 1 year ou Master degree. The blacks and gipsies in the other hand

Good, good. Moortugal shall be destroyed

brazilans are a plague too and some of those tards believe they can became portuguese, it's always laughable.

moors were already destroyed little tard, 900 years ago. go learn about history nosy by

Replying to the Albanian schizo's bait after more than a year.

yes, it is surely patheticaly funny
>eu sempre me senti mais português que brasileiro, meus comparças tugas

They won't stop, will they?

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access.

i mean we're all joking here about this being a portugal thing, we all know that its everywhere

i can't believe people can actually live with themselves knowing that the only thing that defines them and that they're good at is "being gay"
tiptopkek

That's why they're fucking degenerates and must be shamed back to the closet.

The improved version
youtube.com/watch?v=899FYxKCo_g

discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access!

"I'm proud of being gay" "I'm proud of having my dick chopped off and make dilatations" or "I'm proud of my son taking in the butt" are just coping strategies to not kill themselves nothing more.

FUCK PORTUGAL IN THAT CASE AND DIE LGBTQ SLOW PAINFUL DEATH

we need to............

youtube.com/watch?v=ob46jkGxNtk

I was liberal in college. Now I am inching so far right its scarying me kinda.
It seems that the future for the west is being displayed here, and seeing this just seems that a far right ideology is the only way to fix this.
Unless I am not seeing something, I feel this is affecting all the west and this is a major problem for our civilization.

discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access!!

WE NEED HIM BACK.
A SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE RECONQUISTA OF THE IBERIAN REGION WOULD BE GLORIOUS!

They seem to brand everything that is not destructive to our countries long-term as far-right. The whole left is moved by hatred of the West.

How do we stop the destruction of the west?

I think the first step is to target Hollywood. And I do mean the term generally: LA and NY are the most influential regions in the world because of the way they control the entertainment industry. Behind every lefty teen there is some shitty TV series they binge watched while not realizing half of the characters were tokens for some progressive political message.

It's up to you guys: you carry the torch right now. I hope white Gen Z is as good as they say.

Let's hope brother, stay strong. God is with us in this battle.

source? he seems legit

>Well spent taxes!
I had no idea you guys paid taxes, I thought you were like the the Italians and the Greeks but less vocal

>implying the spanish wouldnt backstab us the first chance they get

Not financing this liberal left (mainstream media), hit them economically, don't buying their stuff including tickets to racemixing Star Wars movies.

Economical interests will have to or forced to supply conservatives with their own stuff.

Not giving clicks to mainstream leftist media, downloading torrents, don't but merchandise, donate to right-wing, no-refugees church don't import somalis to minneapolis, etc. Have a family of 3 or more children.

About 40% of my income m8

When we faced non europeans, in the reconquista, spanish and portuguese fought side by side. We all knew than non wuiiiiite invaders were the real treat

this. No more brother wars. Together this time.

look at this - australia and USA never supported East Timorenses until recently to not anger indonesia and indonesians that could mobilize quickly against USA economic interests- a country that alcohol is haram and Coca Cola supplies their drinks to youth male. Economic interests, arms deals, a regional ally in SEA against communism in the Cold War.

Hit economic interests, didn't Trump supporters stopped buying Pepsi because the pajeet CEO being mad of Trump's elections

I actually think nuclear weapons will create lasting peace. No one in their right mind will ever use one, thus no major war will take place again.
Unless some islamic fundo gets a hold of one then were prolly fucked.

go they skim it right of the top? or wait a year to see if you pay pay it? We do get taxes taken out of our pay cheques, but the federal shit you can dodge and lie big-time 40% is fucking crazy

I don't trust Arabs/Africans with Nuclear Weapons. I truly only trust Whites and some Asians.

Yea, that might make a difference.
I am thinking long term though. non-european immigration, birthrates, feminism, gay normalization, economic stagnation, and everything else will lead to the west dying.
Perhaps, we need a radically new system. But of what? What are the values that would replace it?
What purpose would it have as a civilization?

Pakistan has nuclear weapons

If you are someone's employee, they take it out of your paycheck every month. If you aren't, it depends. But you always have to pay it at the end of the year. The idea that we don't pay taxes is mostly a meme: only some small businesses, like restaurants or coffee shops, are able to do that by avoiding VAT. And they have been sort of cracked down because of the debt crisis.

HAARP them ;)

and we aren't invading pakistan.
Thats the thing, if a country gets nukes, then invading them is off the table.
That is the point I am trying to make. Every culture having nukes might make us get along better because the fucking stakes are so high.

Whatever existed before postmodernism The way we are going to individualism, segregation it has no future.

>mfw

Nah, I just hate Portugal and wish it a physical destruction
Portuguese are too retarded to avoid taxation

segregation of races? This is still apparent and in reality.
I mean go to india, there are indians.
Go to china, there are chinese,
go to israel there are jews.
Go to russia there are russians
Go to any western major city there are people from everywhere.
Everyone else in the world is playing the segregation game, but the west is for anybody from anywhere.

>they have been sort of cracked down because of the debt crisis.
I'm sure that is coming here my last 'creative' tax return would most likely land me in jail if looked in to, but fuck it I don't want to fund the fucking sandcoons

Smells like samefag

Lebanon, France - muslim neighbourhoods, subsaharan surburbs, Canada - Chineses in Vancouver. this civilization ain't got any future even with forced assimilation. This is disconnected society - multiculturalism and multiethnicism has no future.