THE TRUMP SHOW - HAPPENING GENERAL

UPDATE:
- Something big is happening soon! Thats why they are rushing the tax bill votes today as Andrew McCabe is being interviewed as we speak!

Its time for the final battle!

We are living out a tv series and are approaching the series/season finale.

We know based on Comey's Nuremberg related tweets, we are in store for something big.

Comey and Mueller flipped long ago and took plea deals. Mueller is secretly working with Trump.

Evidence shows Mueller is the monster special prosecutor Trump promised us. He isn't actually investigating Trump, hes going after the entire cabal.

There are over 5,000 sealed indictments across the United States. This means theres an incoming mass lockup.

The truth is going to be revealed.

Its time, boys.

Trailer:
>streamable.com/f4deh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So I'm guessing whatever happened on Monday was thwarted?

There's 10k indictments actually.

Its almost as if we were told this verbatim back in 2016 by FBIAnon... also known as James Brien Comey Jr.

Trump is about to play his hand.

Covfefe

>boomer LARP thread

Have a Rare Bill.

Are you a bot? I think you're a bot.

This thread again? Nothing ever happens.

Do you still get banned if you say his name?

Prove you're not a robot.

2 of my OC images have been posted already.

What does rushing a tax bill have to do with McCabe sir?

Everything is going to unravel.

not a bot. just cant wait to be right

During a press white house press confrence, a reporter start asking Huckabee Jr about ufos

Project bluebeam is happening.

This same leaf posted this exact same thread a couple days ago.

Kek. You've posted 3 of my OC images and a screenshot I took. wtf. I guess I predicted the future.

Ready for the Mueller Massacre?

Yesterday as well. Same exact replies too.

No, but they still aren't too keen on threads about him ATM (pic related).

So do your part and bump this new one:

When Comey met Trump privately -- and Comey left his memos about Trump pressuring him to not investigate Flynn. What if thats just the cover story for the moment they decided "go-time" on this plan to get Mueller appointed secretly working for Trump?

because i saved them from the last times i posted this. good stuff

This is definitely a bot thread. Even if I believe that Mueller is actually gonna do it. There's just something about the 2 leafs posting pictures that seems off to me. Especially cuz they're using my OC.

Similar but not exact. The McCabe stuff actually is today.

I made this as well kek.

>not expecting others to save ur OC

Not that dude. 99% of every picture including this one that you've linked so far are my OC. Either I'm being watch or I'm a genius.

im a samefag. my id keeps changing because im phoneposting from my phone network

fuckin saved

aaand deleted

We will be victorious in the end

i saved them from previous threads.

It's mostly MS-13, Sessions is going to brag about how he destroyed an irrelevant street gang while Rome burned.

Lol. Yeah the trips about Comey being fbianon is me.

I'm not sure if i should be spooked or proud that I've contributed to the bot thread zeitgeist.

Okay. Well if you're in the government you should hire me. Anyways have a secret never before seen edit.

2017 is the "Year of Our Lord" (5,777 in Hebrew)

-Trumpwas born under a Blood Moon (total lunar eclipse)
-7 hours into presidency,Trumpturned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
-7th US President from New York
-Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
-Skipped the 7th debate
-Has 7 family members
-First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
-Mother's name is Mary
-Father's middle name is Christ
-Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
-Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
-Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
-His grandmother, Elizabeth ChristTrumpdied on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
-5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
-7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
-Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
-Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks afterTrump's birth

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

>meme flag
Fuck off achmed

Mueller being are guy is a lie pushed by shills to undermine the seriousness of what he is doing. The man is running an illegal investigation into our President and his family. What's going on is somewhere between sedition and a coup.

Mueller has 10000 indictments faggot.

Man old people need to be hanged or used as batteries

ill keep that in mind

They just deleted a thread I was in the middle of reading about him, so its probably not ok yet.

McCabe and all the rest were kept around so they could be forced to eat the shit they were trying to shovel down our throats, in the public square. Its the modern version of the stockade so we can throw rotten food at them, and their ambitions are destroyed forever.

Some cut deals, and will come out smelling better than others, while avoiding the dungeon, but they'll still spend time in the stockade.

So you're saying I made fun of him for nothing?????

The Sam Hell???

I'm sorry Brien. I mean, I apologize, sincerely and from the heart.

Pic unrelate

9/11

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity.

Please God yes

Suck a cock you fucking faggot OP cocksucker!

This isn’t true holy fucking god. One investigator and his team can not indict 10000 people in less than a year. It’s literally impossible to investigate that many people and get solid cases on each single person. STOP THIS BULLSHIT FROM SPREADING

>A fucking leaf

Vindication incoming?

I wonder what his famalam is thinking right now(Merry Christmas™)

Fbi user here. Stop appropriating my picture
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

TICK TOCK SOMETHING BIG HAPPENING MONDAY 12/18/17 HUNDREDS WILL BE DRAINED TELL YOUR FRIENDS
>TICK TOCK SOMETHING BIG HAPPENING MONDAY 12/18/17 HUNDREDS WILL BE DRAINED TELL YOUR FRIENDS
TICK TOCK SOMETHING BIG HAPPENING MONDAY 12/18/17 HUNDREDS WILL BE DRAINED TELL YOUR FRIENDS
>TICK TOCK SOMETHING BIG HAPPENING MONDAY 12/18/17 HUNDREDS WILL BE DRAINED TELL YOUR FRIENDS

why are trump's facial expressions so good?

Insurance, anyone?

John Podesta is prolly in the kitchen cooking up some extra cheesy pizzas huh?

um wut is this

IS everything coming together finally? Habbening imminent?

Sauce faggits

FUCKING SAVED

>we are in store for something big.

tick tock tick tock... fml

Bill Priestap

>t. assblasted shill.

>MS-13
>irrelevant street gang
Or.
Soros color rev army.
Like Libya, Syria, Ukraine, to name 3/30+ play books.

Fuck... Is comey really was B A S E D FBI user...
>sorry comey plz forgive me... Here is a rare Pepe to show my regret at doubting you based comey

>Look at me im edgy

Take your pills retard

Propaganda. Gowdey is worthless swamp too. He talks tough and has a menacing stare which makes for a good 90 second youtube clip, but he hasn't actually accomplished anything of merit. It's no wonder he speaks highly of Comey.

I hope morning joe is one of the 10k

This would be the best redemption arc since soarin' ted

THIS! There's a reason so many shills were astroturfing for Gowdy last week. He's a swamp rat.

AND HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

The happenings never happen, nigger!

This whole timeline is better than any movie ever created. I'm convinced we're living through a time right now that is going to be discussed for hundreds of years.

Most people that lived through history never knew they were until the major event was over. What we read in history is often years of slow progress built up.
Uranium one audio/video/docs are apparently known and in possession of Sara Carter and her co-drainer from the Hill. That will take out many DOJ/FBI swamp people.
Congress is about to be blown wide open like Hollywood and will either take down or expose many swamp creatures.
Saudi Arabia being drained

UM GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking wished Sarah had replied
>"Where else do you think Obama came from?"

Give proofs

fuck off. The UN isn't doing shit.

isn't it curious how the most important question asked is by a man named James?

post your face when through these indictments we discover AJ is a triple agent and Trump thwarted him

>HABBENING HABBENING
>GUYS GUYS GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>insert random Ron Paul habbening pic
nigga, there is a reason I didnt click your shitty thread.

>(1)
fuck off shill

Stop comparing the Zionist puppet to a real leader like JFK. Trump will never do what is right for us in regards to (((foreign involvement))).

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4

Yeah he makes his "cheese pizza" using alien dick cheese.

Dispute what was said then, faggot.

too bad manafart is a republigoy who flipped. on trump. rest is conjecture. epstein trial. tory smith. moore. putin pedo. all a distraction and all republigoyim in the indictments

Numerology only works in figuring out Satan, not God. Trying to calculate your salvation is idolatry. might as well be raping goats for satan.

Jesus saves, numerology enslaves.

perfect digits for that charlatan.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Yeah, that's all well and good, but it's bad news for non-Jews, dumbass.

Satan is the God of this world.

YHWH or INRI or whatever the fuck else is just Moloch.

Lucifer is the creator of this world.

My trips from a few days ago.

It's weird. This bot thread keeps getting repeated. And they keep posting my trips.