Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjAFBoIZEs&t=23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still would smash

>every girl is a slut
wtf i hate girls now

Deja vu.

Yeah you fucking retard.

immediately dropped after the first episode and OP's post proves me right :)

Anyone know the name of the song that plays during Moca and Mugi's date?

Just like my drama films.

>WTF?

Why do anime panties always cling to the girls ass like that? The panties of my gf never do that wtf.

My brain may care but my dick doesn't, a cute girl is a cute girl

Doesn't happen if you're wearing the correct size. Wear one or two sizes too small however...

>WTF?- 11 posts and 1 image reply shown.
>:)
>The panties of my gf never do that wtf.
Where do all these people come from?

It doesn't have to be the correct size, some panties are made specifically to be tighter around the ass to get this look. Obviously in everyday life most people will wear what's most comfortable, not what looks better.

Did the mods delete the last thread?

This is why it should be moved to a different board, nobody actually talks any the show.

>Where do all these people come from?

>Normalfag no Honkai thread

Take a guess.

It's the posters' fault, not the anime.

Yes. The mods are censoring Kuzu no Honkai. Assmad virgins.

Lol i thought all anime was kids with green/blue hair being angsty about growing up but this show is actually pretty good.

what the FUCK is her problem?

MOOOODDSSS

It's because people are blogging about their issues and others are giving them advice; with the flamers on top of it. Nobody talks about how Moka is best girl in the series or how Ecchan represents many anons.

Also only Akane is slutty, Hanabi tries and she sucks at it. Moka is pure pure pure. Ecchan is lonely and just wants affection from the only person she knows because she distrusts men. Rape sensei was interesting, because she was in the position Mugi is in (current anime episode), but she pushed her way to have him.

>hanabi is not a slut
>moca is pure

>Ecchan represents many anons
>Sup Forums is full of men

Oh wow nice logic.

>expecting purity

There's your problem right here.

This show so good because it shatters user view that 2d girls are not sluts

Guys want to fuck.
Girls want to be fucked.

Sorry virgins but that's how it works.

I'm sure there's a lot of people here who had romantic/sexual desires and only knew one girl (if any) and deluded themselves. That's what Ecchan represents

>first world cuckold behavior
>normalfag
you're being rude to normalfags

>implying normalfags doesn't get cuck all the time.

Just like this, right?

s-sauce?

I recognize those legs.

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

>Not recognizing valvrape
End you're self.

I want to cuddle with Hanabi!

I want her to curiously touch my penis for the first time

Fuck off, she's mine.

How are the sales for this shit anyway?

She belongs to Mugi.

I've never seen a show being so hated, guess that's an achievement

I don't understand the hate either. It's not like their CGDCT anime is going to die or anything, this obviously aims for a different audience.

The only thing they didn't expect is only manchilds watch anime.

I like both this and CGDCT, though.

Which is why 2D is superior .

Fuck this show is heavy and painful to watch, but it's so good.

>manchilds

I have been in this place before.

Those fucking faces

It's an unpleasant reminder of a world most people who watch anime has never experienced and thus feel appaled by.

I've never experienced any of it and I'm in love with Mugi/Hanabi relationship.

It's not even that realistic though, if Akane exists in real life she would be fired from her job and maybe going to jail for fucking a minor (Mugi).

Teach me.
Please.

Don't worry otaku don't know that.

I'm a lifelong friendless virgin, I don't mind it. It's just a fictional story, it can't harm other fictional stories. Maybe it's just the difference between /r9k/ fags and adjusted non-normalfags. I'm perfectly fine with whatever people do as long as they don't bother me in an unpleasant way.

Maybe not that specific part, but for example Mugis and Akanes positions of being able to choose between multiple sexual partners or even Hanabi having someone (the blonde fuck who shagged Akane) who wants her. Those are definitely situations that can arise in real life, although they might not be so common for high-schoolers.

WHAT IS LOVE?
MUGI, DON'T HURT ME
DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE

Narumi character doesn't make sense either. There's no way a decent person in real life would choose to marry a woman who would openly cheat on you, that's stupid.

not getting fucked right in her pussy

>Nigger are you serious right now?

you're cute, Sup Forumsnon

read up on Anthony Burch

I meant a decent person, not a western nu-male degenerate fuck.

wait wtf..

Same. I like cute couple doing cute things.

no, it's just "3dpd girls" the anime

this guy gets it

The characters aren't even remotely realistic. It's basically /r9k/'s interpretation of what normal people act like.

Sup Forums has and always been a safe space bubble for Western otaku, but that didn't become as apparent until Sup Forums's traffic shifted away from Sup Forums to the other boards. On the plus side you don't get the spam and Sup Forums shit like other boards but at the same time you have autists wanting to censor KnH discussion because they get triggered at its very mention. Also coincidentally these people also use Sup Forums buzzwords like degeneracy.

In the end it's all a product of mods always coddling Sup Forums and allowing them to get what they always want.

>3dpd
>reserved/introverted

Everyone else gets to have safe spaces, why can't we?

Because fuck you.

It's called wizchan.

What other safe spaces exist on Sup Forums? Not even some of the slow boards like /sci/ and /n/ are safe.

If you unironically believe that then you need to get off the computer and go outside more often. Not saying the anime itself is realistic (since it takes itself to an extreme), but the portrayal of personalities within it are.

I don't like the wise old men aura. I'm not that smart.

There are no decent people outside of fiction.

Don't make me lose my hope in humanity.

This. It would be evolutionary maladaptive to hyper focus on one mate and "not feel love" for the others. In reality, people will love the one they are with. Or you would love multiple people. This show is trash and just has an infinite love polygon just for the sake of forced drama. It's very predictable- and is just fanservice in a more western, digestible form.

Found that out last Monday.

My niggers.

*bobs head*

*citation needed

honestly impressive directing this episode. I do have to say.

What is this expression trying to convey?

absolute darkness

>It would be evolutionary maladaptive to hyper focus on one mate and "not feel love" for the others
Adulterous affairs often do not result in "feeling love." Not everyone who mates cares for an offspring.

>In reality, people will love the one they are with. Or you would love multiple people
Wrong. People are more inclined to love the one they are with. And just being with someone does not dictate that they must love one another. They could be in a healing relationship, or perhaps an experimental or avoidance one

>At that moment, she knew she fucked up.

See

fuck off purityfag

Ever walked outside and talked to a functioning human being before?

This show's ED reminds me of another anime's OP/ED and I can't figure out which for the life of me. Does anyone else hear a semblance to another OP/ED, especially in the intro melody?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjAFBoIZEs&t=23s

JUST

Doesn't Sayuri do the ED? Probably Boku Dake then

>Buyfag Thread

everyone is a slut in this show baka...