16 year olds can apply for a drivers license to drive a machine which kills 1.3 million people a year...

>16 year olds can apply for a drivers license to drive a machine which kills 1.3 million people a year, numbers exceeding that of gun deaths
>they can't have consensual sex

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Giving life is harder than taking it.

you losers cant even drink legally until you're 21 but hay enjoy your freedom

But they can

Driving is a skill, some people never learn how to be good drivers.

imagine, most of the people here don't even know how grappa tastes

What retard state do you live in that doesn't let you bang 16 year olds?

>16 year olds can't have consensual sex

They can in this country.

>the age of consent in the 20th century used to be 14 state wide until Christian feminists fought for a higher number

t. nogunz cuck

i really do feel bad for Americans

>can join the army and fight for israel at 18

>can't legally buy a beer

you have to remember that more than 50% of the country lives atleast 15 miles from the closest public school, and a lot of places simply dont have public transportation options

if you raise the age to drive youll really fuck over the parents of those kids that rely on driving themselves to highschool/college

maybe if you're commiefornian, but not in an uncucked state

16 is the AoC federally and in most states.

Never thought of it that was, crazy with moms' permission they can go across the world to kill foreignness for their empire while they're unable to comprehend what sex is, but they can be brainwashed to kill people.... Seems like its only what the state says is okay is okay and not based on any rational.
Lay on your back let your body contract as it naturally does, vs fighting through pits dodging bullets and successfully killing another trained killer, former seems easier.
I've been thinking about that, I never drank until 21 (i was a good boy) but realize booze aren't so bad and 16 year olds drinking doesn't worry me, humans before us have been doing forever and we're still here.
Source?
^

Actually it's the more conservative states that tend to have higher ages.

t. texan (ages 17+)

so 16 year olds all have to rape each other? I don't remember it working like that.

That shit is too sweet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform

>tfw been drinking since age 12
looks like britain wins again :^)

>Your body isn't ready for alcohol
vs
>You are now an adult

It's not like driving a car is the same as having sex. Otherwise you wouldn't still be a virgin.

What even makes you think the two are comparable?

18 is an adult, moron.