Christianity General

Discuss, debate, and glory.

>Raised Catholic by Pole and Puerto Rican family
>No organized religion but respect for history and tradition of church and spirituality
>Think figure of Pope is hopelessly political and corrupt
>Engaged to full-blooded American girl
>Hypocrisy and degeneracy of Baptist relatives burned her out on organized religion
>Vaguely spiritual but purple-pilled so has knee jerk hostility to "religion" in general (Example: thinks getting married in a church is too religious)
>Been reading up on esoteric/traditionalist works
>fascinated by Polish traditional paganism, Orthodoxy, and just plain old Catholicism but don't know what would be the most fulfilling for myself and my future family
What should I read up on for the next step of my spiritual journey? Also could someone please redpill me on Orthodoxy?

I wonder how long this thread will last before atheists call Christians retards and pagans call Christians anti white Jew worshippers.

It's NOT ok to be (((christian))). It means you're a massive cuckold, and if you don't see why, then you're irredeemable. YOU are the problem, on the day of the rope YOU'll be shot on sight.

t. Mudslime

(((Mudslimes))) and (((christfags))) are the same Middle Eastern garbage, different sorts of the same horsecrap.

t. Mudslime practicing Taqiyya
Russia isn't white so your views on Christianity are irrelevant

Fuck Christianity!!!

Christians are against abortion and I want dead nigger babies!!!

I support the leftist agenda of abortion so we can kill all nigger babies and you right wing Christians are getting in the way!!!

Christcucks BTFO!!!!

You're outside Europe, so your views on anything are irrelevant, Abbo. You're the last person to be asked about anyone's whiteness. Being a (((Christfag))) alone is more than enough to get necked.

Christians make up for 86% of every white birth. They are not anti white. They are the reason whites even exist right now (including your larping incel ass)

Stupid nigger cunt

I've had this for a while, can't tell you if it's a good list, honestly. I urge you to return to the Roman church.

We declare war on the neo pagans. They are cringy and drink cum.

>Didn't read the post
Listen Christfag you cucks are getting in the way of abortion killing niggers and that is a problem.

I want dead niggers and abortion is the way to do it. You right wing Christcucks can BTFO and let the left support of killing niggers via abortion continue.

Don't mind me, just fortifying this thread with the glory of CHRIST before the filthy pagan scum start shitting it up.

Can a Christian and a Muslim be friends?

Why do you fucks always fucking fuck up these threads.

>Can't handle the banter.
Cry me a river. Maybe redddit will be a safer place for you fags.

Oh believe me motherfucker i've fucking had my share and dealt it out.

No it's not OK to be Christian. If you aren't giving Christianity all your heart and soul then you aren't Pious enough. DEUS VULT.

t. Mad christcuck

>I urge you to return to the Roman Church
Sure, but why? Remember that I'm not thrilled about the role of the Pope or any of the overtly political leftist shit happening currently or any other time a politician becomes Pope. If it was JP2 every time forever that'd be great.

The Swedish church sucks. Believe it or not.

The church is a body that tells you how to live your life, it must be political to an extent. It also comes from a time very different from ours which, from modern perspective, looks like a mash of left and right wing ideas. We must have faith in Holy Spirit guiding the councils. Also many of the articles you see here about the Pope are, for brevity's sake, fake news.

Orthodoxy is right teaching of the Bible
The Eastern orthodox denomination teaches a works salvation, just like catholics

>uuh i dont want to be in heaven if God saves blacks too
>is send to hell with blacks
literally lose lose

Amen

Jesus is a Davidic king. The mother was the queen in the davidic monarchy. Therefore the mother of God is the queen of heaven. If you deny this you proclaim that Jesus is not king and are therefore an antichrist.

shut up with mary already she doesnt matter

She's literally the one who bore Jesus. She is the new Ark of the Covenant because of it.

We teach the scriptures, there's nowhere in the scriptures that teach the Protestant conceptions of justification by faith alone.

Salvation is by grace through faith through works as the scriptures teach

You are an antichrist

i dont think it really matters, what's the ark without it's content, just a piece of metal, just as mary just a peace of meat

G.K. Chesterton
Evelyn Waugh
Graham Greene

Anglo-Catholics are based.

I'm down with works but I don't believe that the Pope is an infallible vessel of God's will. Is that too far outside the structure of any non-Protestant Christian faith? I really dislike organized Protestantism as seen in the American Southeast (Methodists, Baptists)

Is Mary worship an Orthodox or Catholic thing? The Black Madonna in Czestochowa was really remarkable.

>what's the ark without it's content

A holy creation, as the writing on the Ark tells us. She is a human like the rest of us but, regardless, is conceived without sin nor bore sin. She is the saint of saints.

Now she would not be important if we're talking about worship of God but she is a great and honorable figure who exists to this day, like all those with God in Heaven.

She is respected heavily due to her importance but not worshipped.

A true Christian loves their neighbors and enemies. So, a Christian always accepts everyone in their path.

where do you get mary was without sin? maybe Jesus being in her was what made her being saint, nothing of her own doing, she was lucky by being chosen by God, but you people praiser her for some reason, i mean you praise many men, so im not that surprised

literally no one ever said it wasnt ok to be christian you retarded autistic fucking manchildren

Doctrine is what matters. Everything else is just fluff.
>the articles you see here about the Pope are, for brevity's sake, fake news.
truth

Papal Infallibility is not a passive trait of the Pope but a power that the office can exercise. One used regularly for things like the canonization of saints and such but only 2-3 times in the history of all of Peter's successors to declare doctrine.

Popes can be wrong, just as Peter was wrong to keep non-Jews at arms length and got scolded by Paul.

27 While Jesus was saying these things, a certain woman in the crowd spoke up: “Happy is the mother who gave birth to you and who nursed you.”

28 But he said, “Happy rather are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”

literally catholics btfo by Jesus

Hardly anyone is saying it's not okay to be white either but bringing hate to light was the point.

This.
People forget that it is through Jesus himself, in order get to the father God Almighty.

John 14:6- "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

She's not lucky, she was created specifically to bear the Son of God.

Catholics teach that salvation is by faith and love of Christ alone. But Jesus said, "if you love me, keep my commandments." Therefore, we must do good works.

that is literally the opposite of what catholics belief