I want you to see this and I want you to understand that you are losing the culture war despite the current president...

I want you to see this and I want you to understand that you are losing the culture war despite the current president being one of you

why do British people say " con't " instead of " can't " also why do they call people a " plum " or " toss pot "

The same reason they think "turkey" is an insult.

They're morons

Losing the culture war because a hotel alters the name of its spa.

Brainlets, man...

>you are losing the culture war

Nah nigga, republicans out here respektin women now. Pence-way is the only way.

why are all Brit threads so gay now?

>Trump
>one of us
Sure thing user.

>i used to always fucking stay at the trump soho

FUCK

why do burgers say “ken’t” instead of “cun’t”

Inbreeding has left them mentally retarded

everything sounds too low pitched to high pitched Ameriwhines who pronounce "God" as "Gad"

Don't group us all together. If I did that, you would be nearly 50% black and your wife would have a black boyfriend.

But we don't?

We have a 13% black population retard

>leftists say that Trump has to give up all interest in all of his businesses if he's going to be president.

>trump drops name from some businesses now that he is president, in order to keep the two separate

>"HAHAHAHA LOOK FAGS YOURE LOOSING THE CULTURE WAR EVEN TRUMP HOTELS DONT WANT TRUMP!"

???

OK, Jamal.

>At Trump Soho

So, Trump is still getting money from him.
Who's the loser?

>what are accents

what is the relevance of this? to anything?

In 2014, whites under the age of 5 became a minority. By 2020, whites under the age of 18 will be a minority. Within a single generation from now, whites will be an overall minority in the United States. Within just 3 election cycles, provided not much changes, we'll be living in a one party (D) state.

>License Trump brand
>licencing runs out
>decide not to renew / unable to renew
tiny necked (((Fahrenthold))) with problem glasses, only missing the numale mouth gape.

I think he's talking about Midwesterners who pronounce pot and God, to my ear, as paht and Gahd. They tell me (New England), that they hear me say pawt and Gawd, which is how it should be.

The Jew is attempting to use his audience's ignorance to imply implications that aren't.

their (((accent))) was developed specifically to sound unamerican. before revolution they all spoke like us

This faggot Fahrenholt is paid by WaPo to harass Potus hotels and properties, chasing off charities and customers. He has a list of all charities scheduled to be hosted at Trump properties and calls to harass them so they cancel. This is his literal job at Wapo. Fuck this piece of shit.