Frid/a/y Night Osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! thread. Come join us as we touch circles, call each others waifu and favorite anime shit, or just make new friends.

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.

We also have an IRC channel that anyone is more than welcome to join. It is found on the Rizon server. Channel name is #osubantz.

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.ppy.sh/mp/31335933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to wrap myself with a blanket

I hate this game.

Stop being tsundere

>she see's your 1x miss

Room name? Searched Sup Forums and nothing came up

Games in progress?

de/a/d frid/a/y

room history:
osu.ppy.sh/mp/31335933

yeah sure why not

Original image?

Slowly trying to improve from 3.5 stars to 4.

Where do you guys look when you play? Should I be following the cursor onto the circles to make sure I don't miss or should I look ahead onto the next circles and let muscle memory move the mouse to the right spot?

If I join and I'm bad will you guys make fun of me?

i never look at cursor, you can always sense where it is. always look at the next note ahead. never the entire path of note or jumps ahead, but the Exact next note. always take it one note at a time

No bully.

lewd

i might call you cute

You don't have to be good to join! Everyone is welcome regardless of skill level!

That diddly feelerino when laptop HDD died today, leaving me with nothing to play on for the foreseeable future

get a new hdd and put it in

Come click round objects with us

Always look ahead of the cursor and your peripheral vision should improve over time. Try more jump maps to improve your acc.

play EZ

Always look ahead on the next circle, with experience you will know exactly where is your cursor all the time.

I did the mistake to just look at the middle of the screen for a long time and it took me a while to fix.

get used to AR9 and you'll do fine

>carpal tunnel: the game

why you fags still play this?

To add to the other posts, you should use a skin where the cursor is easily identifiable from all the other objects. So different color than hit circles but still a bright one.

CtB

fun but most map's rhythms are fucked

from a design standpoint none of the mapper's seem to have a solid understanding of visual design and strong rhythm choices

insane? fucking hell, i cant even cope with hard yet, how long has you Sup Forumsnons been playing OSU!?

i cant speak for everyone but id say at least two years