New in Sup Forums

Hi there! Well...I'm new in Sup Forums...I mean, I knew about this website but I wasn't sure if it was save to use it...you know there are many creey stories about this site. But I'm an otaku and I want to share ith you all, so that's why I'm here :) And yes ... I don't know how to do the triforce

Fuck off and kill yourself.

The worst part is that someone will really fall for this.

I started reading Kurosawa. He just declared he will fight tomorrow.
I'm legitimately scared. I don't want to keep reading because I don't believe in him. What do I do?

Great...you people doesn't know anything but insulting others ...really :v ...
Hello to ohters :) ...mmm... I don't know Kurosawa but...I'm have been reading a lot of manhwua recently like Killing Stalking ...is one of my favs ^-^

>Killing Stalking
That's gay.

Fuck off.

No gay really...I'm a girl who likes good BL man hwuas but with an interesting story not the same each time

Hey guys, newfag here. I'm looking for some anime made with us otaku in mind like NHK...hahaha.
I also like lolicon girls, especially if they are really underage like Taiga (my favorite I feel like such a perv lol) from Toradora.
Please be gentle...mmm... I hope to find a girl like her in real life :) Yeah... thanks i guess!

Shall we start?

You sound cute.
Let's ERP

And Killing Stalking characters are like...bi...or something 7u7

hehhehe....you guys...sometimes...make me nervous...OK...mmm...I didn't watch all of NHK but I've seen good animes...

if dubs, post lolis

Try again you slut

Eh...what is a dubs senpai?

What's that plsss... 7u7

Shut up and start stroking already

Ah...rigth...does anyone read manhwua here?? ^-^

Y-yamero!!1

I wasn't talking to you rigth ?? ¬-¬

check em

rolling for trips

You got the wrong door, pal
That's the board dedicated to otaku culture.
Here on Sup Forums most people have jobs and don't have time to talk about otaku related stuff.

oh fuck

Give them back

WHAT