Life is so fucking unfair. I hope everyone more blessed than me suffers for all eternity

Life is so fucking unfair. I hope everyone more blessed than me suffers for all eternity.

overall i see myself as pretty lucky and i wish you the best!

fuck you

I caught herpes from a cheating ex at 25. Life is always unfair but the you make the best with the cards you're delt.

how about you man the fuck up and get over yourself

Genital or oral? I might have both, don't know. Doctors say I have neither but doctors are useless retards. I have had blisters on my mouth and now I have something that looks like small pimples on my foreskin that wasn't there before, got those after I fucked a slut last Monday.

how about you fuck off

I LOVE YOU ELLIOT RODGERS

REST IN PEACE SWEET PRINCE

>small pimples

Are they white? If so its called papilloma something and their not herpes.

You should get a blood test to know for sure. My first sign was a small pimple on my forskin i thought it was a heat rash because i work out in thr sun, but it wasnt. If left unchecked and untreated for even a week it can get nasty. But thankfully modern medicine works wonders on this literal ancient era virus to where its very managable.

Over 3 millions people each year in the US alone.

You'll be ok user.

I showed a doctor and the useless fucking cunt said it was nothing. Then why didn't I have them before and why did they occur two days after fucking a slut. I used a condom but I accidentally touched her pussy with my dick a little when she tried to get on top of me before I had put a condom on. I also think I touched her pussy with my fingers before I put the condom on, so maybe just touching my dick with my fingers as I was putting on the condom was enough. The bitch said she didn't have any problems. She stopped replying later on for some reason.

sweden is a shit hole get out now

My father drove up to Santa Barbara to meet me a few days later. The two of us went to have lunch
at a restaurant in the Camino Real Marketplace, an area that I often frequented. When we sat down at
our table, I saw a young couple sitting a few tables down the row. The sight of them enraged me to no
end, especially because it was a dark-skinned Mexican guy dating a hot blonde white girl. I regarded it as
a great insult to my dignity. How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while
I was still suffering as a lonely virgin? I was ashamed to be in such an inferior position in front my father.
When I saw the two of them kissing, I could barely contain my rage. I stood up in anger, and I was about
to walk up to them and pour my glass of soda all over their heads. I probably would have, if father
wasn’t there. I was seething with envious rage, and my father was there to watch it all. It was so
humiliating. I wasn’t the son I wanted to present to my father. I should be the one with the hot blonde
girl, making my father proud. Instead, my father had to watch me suffer in a pathetic position. Life is so
cruel to me. When I said my farewell to father before he drove home, I felt absolutely miserable. I then
went back to my room and sulked for hours.

I haven't seen a clinic that does blood tests for herpes. Don't know if there is one in this piece of shit country.

If you shaved before it might just be ingrown hairs user

I didn't shave that far up.

Walkin' on sunshine

I fucking hate women

Elliot was actually treated unfairly by girls in his life. He should have waited until he matured and got some confidence. What he did was obv bad but he did have a point of how girls in america only except boys that fit the trend

Life is fucking hell when you're cursed with unattractive genetics. Look at his skinny little arms and hands. I know exactly what it's like to have shit genetics like that.

There's two things you could do about it Swede. You could keep whining like a little bitch or you could become greater then what you suffer.

Approached a woman yesterday, rejected, treated like shit. Same thing today with another cunt. Fuck women. I hope they all suffer.

I feel you.
I know that feel, brah.
I know it's real, brah.
Women don't see our appeal brah. u_u
you're taking the aussie shitposting meme way too serious

This guy went into a stupid negative cycle. You can clearly see that he was blessed with good looking facial features. Of course good looks with women are a great start, but it's not enough. When your lack of self esteem and confidence comes at the surface, they notice that instantaneously, they forget about your looks.

He could have just enrolled in some RSD bootcamp and gotten confident, he would be swimming in hot blondes at this time.

Doctors are so fucking stupid and useless in this country, all of them.

>I hope everyone more blessed than me suffers for all eternity.

I feel you senpai.

>rich or happy people dying

Good.

Elliot I never hated you. I was always trying to be nice to you and I felt sorry for you whenever I crossed your way because you would be scared of me. I greeted you when my family and your family had dinners together and I always acknowledged your existence. I knew they didnt care much about you but I felt your pain. I remember one yime you were out riding your bike and you saw me and you dropped thr bike onto the ground and ran off. But I guess you hated me because I was the typical girl you considered beautiful and I had a boyfriend back then already and I brought him to your house. Im truly heartbroken, all those lives including your own are now lost. And I read your 148 page paper you wrote to express yourself and I saw my name in it including my two brothers my moms and my stepdads. You also envied my brother leos life because he was " socially accepted had a lot of friends blonde hair blue eyes and was a skaterboy" which manifested you and made you feel very jealous of him. I just wished you could hear this now and see things in other peoples perspectives. You were a good looking guy but you basically made girls not want you because you were so stand off about them or at least in my experience. I was never a "bitch " to you. You wouldnt even let me talk to you. You awkwardly would look away from me all the time and studder when ot if you talked and leave everyones sight and hide back in your room to play hours and hours world of warcraft on your computer intead of sociallyb interacting with other kids
- Pollina Bubenheim

Normie roasties never understand people with autism it's not our fault when we are anti social weirdos who studder and seem like brainlets

You sound like a Bernie Sanders fan. Or is this actually Bernie? Bernie?

t. CWC

Do you want to conquer this world and yourself?

>seem like brainlets
There's nothing to "seem like"

> leaving your country to niggers when things get tough

get out of here coward

>what he did was obv bad

Yeah, his score was pretty low. Shouldn't of just chickened out.

> implying a bitch is a woman
not the same man, try finding yourself a woman and not a meatbag, they are rare these days I must say, but not extinct

jealousy doesn't make you rich or happy, it makes you unhappy. try using the jealuosy to be productive. just tips user

worst case join the military... wait maybe not canada's...

You don't want the Karma of wishing ill upon others.