WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. They are defeating themselves more and more every single day.

Explain

Look at star wars dude. If they keep injecting this bullshit into entertainment they are just killing themselves. The NFL did it. SJWars did it. Reddit, Twitter, Google, Facebook are doing it and failing miserably. These people are finished.

WUZ KANG OF KANGZ

>These people are finished.
Said the angry right wing guy yet again.
Doesn't change the fact that most people don't care, the minorities enjoy it and if it was bad business they would toned it down long ago.

A Satanist playing Jesus Christ.

This is what the Jews did.

>A Satanist
Really?

All famous people are puppet satanists.

ESPECIALLY "musicians"

Is it a musical? Because that nigger can sing

If it isn't a musical then there's zero point except "diversity"

Meh. Nigger Judas from the original movie is a fucking legendary performance. This will likely be shit.

oh my god I love JC Superstar. I ripped the DVD and cut the audio into my own album because it's superior to the broadway version. Bump dat shit in the car on the reg, my senpai.

Wtf just buy the fucking movie soundtrack. Pretty sure everyone just forgot the olc.

kek

Might be entertaining, unlike that A Christmas Story massacre. Alice Cooper has already signed on to play Herod. Judas is going to be a tough role to fill.

Also Judas is redpilled af in JCSS.

Imagine Jack Black playing Judas. sheeeeeeit my man

Wtf. Doubting Jesus and betraying him to 'save' everyone isn't redpilled. Maybe black pilled.

But yeah nigger Judas might be the greatest performance I've ever seen. I just don't see anyone pulling that off. I don't even see legend pulling off the temple.

Let me guess they're going to make Judas white this time around

the worm always turns, ali-akmed
and blow back is a bitch

>and if it was bad business they would toned it down long ago.
Not if people in high positions of power in this organizations are more invested into the ideology than the money, or do you think what the NFL did was great for business in a way no one but themselves know

No they aren't. You are, you dumbass cracker.
You're being bred out and systematically replaced. We don't want you, nor do we need you anymore. You're finished, and you don't even know it yet.

Im not even white you retarded nigger.

AN’ LAWDS OF LAWDS AN’ SHIIEEEEET

That's actually good, they just keep pissing people off more and more. 2016 gave us Trump, by 2024 we'll be ready for literally Hitler.

Fuck I have the original and now they're going to ruin it. Also Judas was the only black in the og

The original confused me as a child. A bus in biblical times? Didn't seem right.

inb4 that cancer spiderman animated shit trailer

It's suppose to be.

Or they're brainwashing the next generation to think that all white just looks "wrong."

Do people actually think Jesus was white?