Alt-right is not conservative

I don't mind the term "alt-right" because "alt-" implies "something other than", but stop calling yourselves conservative. Populism IS NOT conservative. Authoritarianism IS NOT conservative. Fascism IS NOT conservative. Alt-right IS NOT conservative. Conservatism is not "le counter culture," it's THE culture of America. If you make an enemy out of actual conservatives like Ben Shapiro, YOU ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE, you're just an edgier SJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/09ieS
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/05/ben-shapiro-explains-why-hell-never-vote-for-trump/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was bug sprayed five times goy.

What are conservatives conserving? All they do is appease the left and cry please don't progress so fast.

stop calling me some jew buzzword label of a name you pathetic faggot

I honestly want him to run in 2024 even though he has some issues.

I'm an alt-right, conservative shape shifter

said it before and I'll say it again, 'alt-right' means 'liberal who doesn't like other liberals being aggressive'

The alt right never called itself conservatives. Conservatives are vile creatures.

Of course it's not. IT'S REVOLUTIONARY.
Lefties like "conservatives" now because they bend over to their whims.

If not liberal or conservative, than what? The "right" part of the name certainly doesn't imply moderate.

This.
The "conservatives" aren't conservative either.

You're right, conservatism and conservatives are failures, we are revolutionaries

Name one thing republicucks have conserved.

Remember that one time when based Israel first Ben supported lying Michelle Fields and tried to undercut an innocent man by lying to the public? Man that was crazy. I'm so glad other people don't remember the shady, conniving, 5th column shit he does on a regular basis.

I'm a proud conservative though. I support Israel, corporate welfare and hate the very idea of healthy, prosperous young white people just like you do. And I support Israel also.

International banking and Zionism

YEAH I LOVE JEWISH NEOCONS!

Conservative is a general term not a specific ideology. Conservatives used to be monarchists at one point.

Wait for it, "m-muh values" and based declining average IQ incoming.

>Conservative is a general term not a specific ideology
No, but in this context, it's fairly well understood that user is referring to American conservatism in the context of the Republican party. That is a specific ideology, with an official platform and everything.

Big agriculture, Israel and a declining white birth rate.

That's 3 things. Checkmate, bigoted alt-righter.

Conservatism is not a universal ideology. Different ethnic groups can have different interests. Shapiro is a fanatical Israeli nationalist, the alt-right are fanatical European nationalists, neither are the true "conservatives", they just wish to conserve different ethnic populations.

I'm sorry we're making it hard for you at the Thanksgiving table, but we're not dropping our labels because cuckservatives get stressed when progressives stop giving them brownie points.

We're not alt-conservative, we're alt-right. You don't have a monopoly on the label 'right,' so I don't even understand your complaint, but since you're broaching the issue, I'd like to ask; what would your perfect nation look like in 50 years? As in, if Republicans got control of all levers of power for 50 years, what do you think the nation would look like?

Paging milkers

>Ben, can I borrow that book you had about Herz Cerfbeer of Medelsheim?
>I'll tell you whether or not you can borrow the book, honey. But first I need to say a quick word about my sponsors. So, when I've put on my diaper from shartdiaper.info and covered it with underwear from meundies.com, I get around to thinking about feet. I can't just put shoes on bare feet, I need a sock to go on each foot first. Call me old-fashioned! Well, the socks that people wear these days are a pain in the caboose. The material is thin and they're flimsy to the touch. I've got toes that turn upwards so after a couple of weeks all my pairs of socks have a hole in the right sock of the pair. Now, I hear you say, why don't I throw away all the socks with holes in them and just pair up the ones that are still okay? Well, I don't want two left socks on my feet, there's a difference, you know! Also, I've got money now, I deserve to not have to worry about where the next sock is coming from. So I needed better socks. Well, have no fear, the good people over at Hercules Socks had me covered. Their socks are made from a polymer called Dyneema which is 15 times stronger than steel. Seriously, try to put a hole in these puppies, it can't be done! They're breathable and light, so foot odor is minimal, and they also have an anti-bacterial coating that helps keep your feet healthy. I wear these with pride and the most satisfying point of each day is the moment when I pull my Hercules Socks Deluxe Editions on my feet and breathe a sigh of relief because I know that all day long my feet will be treated like Kings. You need to try these. They'll change your life. They even have colorful designs that you can mix and match to make sock-wearing fun! Head over to HerculesSocks.biz and at checkout enter the codeword SHAPIRO to save $5 off your first delivery! Minimum spend $20, delivery charge extra but delivery is free for orders of $100 or more. No you can't borrow the book, I gave it away last year.

SHUT UP you fat boomer fuck.

>Implying conservatives have conservated anything in history

They used to, before Christianity (not Vargpilling unironically or ironically). I've been reading a lot about Roman/Germanic/etc law and honor codes lately, it's really fascinating stuff.

Found the Atheist.

Conservatism has disappeared up its ass for the sake of smugness and appealing to hispanics who will never vote for them

ben shapiro is based

Republicans really have their priorities in order, don't they?

>talks about what elements of alt-right are not conservative
>doesn't discuss what elements of conservatism are not alt-right
what did OP mean by this? is alt-right a subset of conservatism?

I'm not an atheist, and am not anti-Christian. There just used to be certain unbreakable codes of law and honor in Europe that withered under Christianity,. Look at Pax Romana and etc. Many such cases!

Pax Romana didn't disappear cause of Christianity. It ended long before the Christians had institutional power of the Roman Empire.

Conservatism is gay
Like conservatives

nobody wants to be a cuckservative because they are so fucking lame. Nationalism is counter culture get over it faggot

>conservative is THE culture of America
>always losing, constantly surrendering it's every value, pretending they are necessary when all they do is consume resources and eat away at the rights and values of ever other society.

Checks out.

Conservatives are not conservative, the don't conserve a fucking thing. They always give in, now we have to tolerate degeneracy because conservatives virtue signal about being tolerant. Demographics is all that matters now, get with the times or get left behind. Also, fuck republicans for defending globalist big business and sending us to war for them.

'Populism' is not conservative.
That's why you guys lost to Obama so many times. He had charisma and presented himself as a man of the people, despite being a globalist pro-gibs shark. Even another neoconservative voice like Douglas Murray said something to the effect of 'Populist is a word that the elites use to describe someone they don't like'.

All these Gay ass Liberals is interesting.

> "Man Of the People"
> 40% Approval Rating

but a lot of what they're saying is fully in line with 1776 politics
it's the conservatives who have moved so far left that they don't want anything resembling old America

>anyone that isn't a cuckservative sucking liberal cock is a liberal.

K. Get on your knees then "conservative"

My bad, I meant Mos Maiorum. Idk why in the hell I said pax Romana.

He presented himself as one, didn't say he was one. He ran on a populist platform and suckered in a lot of boomers/millennials. Being Alt-Right does more to uphold paleoconservative values than 'Conservative Inc.' that types like Shapiro put out. Braving Ruin, Lauren Southern, and That Guy T are sympathetic to AR talking points but manage to stay conservative.

More importantly

imgur.com/a/09ieS

>conservative
is pro trationalism.
think 50's and you got it.

>"Am I willing to risk a Hillary presidency not to vote for Trump? The answer is yes. The reason the answer is yes is because I am not going to watch the only party that has a possibility of reflecting conservatism descend into this. I’m just not going to do it. I’m not going to be complicit in the death of the conservative movement at the hands of Donald Trump." -Ben Shapiro

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/05/ben-shapiro-explains-why-hell-never-vote-for-trump/

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access.

Get this jew out of here. This guy's a bum. It's prob him himself that post's this shit.

Ben Shapiro is a leftist SJW though.

stop crying

Get the milkers outta here

She really does have a rockin' set of tits.

Exactly, a lot of the AR are former or current paleoconservatives who used to visit Lew Rockwell's site or have supported Ron Paul. A lot of them simply want America to solve it's own issues as opposed to policing the world. There are two branches of conservatism: Neoconservatism (Kristol/Shapiro/RedState/etc.) and Paleoconservatism (the more nationalist wing, Buchanan/Southern/Paul).

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access!

>A lot of them simply want America to solve it's own issues as opposed to policing the world
You don't say

This

>forgetting OP's point about the "alt" part.

I kept it PG. You know what I meant.

(((Conservatives))) are not conservative. They only conserve the status quo, which right now is not a good thing. When the Neo-Cohens hijacked the movement in the seventies it was all downhill from there.

>Buchanan/Southern/Paul
>/Southern/

Sad!

How about Nehlen then?

I love Ben Shapiro threads. Someone always posts his sisters tits.

More fitting desu.

>Conservatism: holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

Since giving up national sovereignty, cucking your people and your country to Jewish interests, and letting foreigners over-run your lands and rape your women is now the norm (tradition at this point). I think they really believe they are conservatives.

>imgur.com/a/09ieS
Whoa!

Do you know what is NOT CONSERVATIVE? Winning. Being conservative means losing.

Alles klar

Here we have the typical Liberal in his hidin spot.

Bens a self-serving charlatan and if he had any intellectual honesty at all he wouldn't say that. Of course alt-right is conservative...in the extreme. Almost puritanical in some respects.

Ben suffers from "my side of the ideological spectrum can't be wrong" disease. It's a common affliction amongst the left and the right.

WOW what a Treasure of Khazar Milkers!
Hacked phone?

OP may be a shill but OP isn't wrong. The "alt-right" is just the same old leftwing identity politics, but instead of casting whites as the enemy and the identity as the victim, it casts the identity as the enemy and the whites as the victim.

Popularism can be conservative, however. Depends on what the policy is.

Authoritarianism isn't, that's true.

Op is judged: mostly right. For that, you get some RLM OC. Congrats.

We're not alt-anything. Race loyalty is normal, neurotypical behavior. The only nations who don't have in-group preference are those who have been brainwashed for generations.

Well the Republican party is by that definition certainly not the alt-right. If that context was understood, there would be no reason to post this thread, if it was not understood, then OP is buttmad that people identify as ideological conservatives, which by the broader definition they are. OP is a faggot.

Conservatism means conserving the US constitution, numb nuts

You forgot one
.REPUBLICNS aren't conservative

Milkers indeed! How is this not viral yet

Sounds like cuckservative talk, probably even support Israel

Conservatives conserve their consistent failure at trying to preserve the last iteration of liberalism and their enthusiasm of sucking Isreal's cock like a rabbi does with a baby.

Shaprio
criticizes identity politics
reminds everyone he is a jew all the time
he's the sneakiest of them all

The most articulate and accurate definition of burger conservatism I've ever heard desu.

OXEN UDDERS

the alt-right can't even win debates against degenerate manlet leftists such as destiny. nobody takes this autistic meme group seriously.
ben shapiro's talks/debates alone draw way more people than all the alt-right leaders combined in the country.

sad!

Authoritarianism can be conservative, but Fascism is by definition a revolutionary ideology, so it can't be conservative.

Being conservative is not about conserving the statues quo, it's about defending the bases of western society, which are immune to time or the current status quo. Read a book.

>1 post by this ID

0/10

I like Ben Shapiro, but sadly he adopted the cucked ways of the Christian conservatives around him and forgot how to win. The alt right is basically conservatism without Christian faggotry. It is conservatism that doesn't turn the other cheek when confronted with evil. This will make a lot of people angry on pol, but the alt right is Old Testament conservatism. It is eye for eye. It is Jewish conservatism.

The Nazis on pol have their place but they are not representative and most aren't even serious.

Lol wut.

"Alt-right" means let's stop this flood of immigration have get back to the western values that founded civilization

Don't worry Ben, we want to establish an American monarchy with Donald J. Trump as the first GEOTUS.

The only thing "Conservatives" like Shapiro care about conserving is Israel

I think alot of nazis have moved on to thinking of themselves as 21st century Wigs instead.

i swear ben shapiro plays some mad skin flute lmao why wont he support trump an also why wont he stop cucking himself to the left