What do we do about this problem?

> Unfaithful women and women with high mileage of dicks isn't going to go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161
businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7
inverse.com/article/23021-talking-sex-robots-for-sale-next-year?utm_content=inf_11_3448_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=jabra&utm_campaign=influencer&tse_id=INF_f12a2e40a22211e6ae75d71756b4e6b3),
theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/12/gender.sciencenews
iflscience.com/environment/fewer-boys-changing-climate/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2782135/Could-CLIMATE-CHANGE-determine-sex-child-Warmer-temperatures-linked-rise-baby-girls-born.html
treehugger.com/natural-sciences/warmer-temperatures-may-cause-more-girl-births.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3417197/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2538905/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781905/
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/geographicdistribution.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't deal with degenerates

Never become attached to a women boys. I learned the tough way and now im with a girl and I will not give one fuck if she leaves or whatever.

Find what you love to do in life and don't let anyone take that away from you. Never put it on a female. If anything, put your faith on God.

Sex robots are right around the corner. This will be over soon and the flames will reach the moon.

>What do we do about this problem?
Literally, fuck more married women and turn them into bigger hypocrites

cucking their husbands is a bonus

We have to let women fall on their faces. We let the child out of the home and it is getting lead astray by its own whims and dastardly adults. Women are that child in the working man's world. Feminism and other women's "empowerment" movements serve their commie ends of destroying the nuclear family. We have to let these cunts get left in the dirt and die alone, unhappy, and surrounded by cats. Younger women will look at them, look at their life choices, and choose different. Or they will suffer the same fate that they would so richly deserve.
The big issue is men coddle women too much. We need to stop. They want to play in the man's world, fine, deal with the repercussions. The bumper bars are off the lane.

White Sharia

Why do I visit Sup Forums? Everyday that I come here I find something that further makes the future scarier.

People like to forget God is a wrathful God when convenient, but the truth is he has seen what has been happening and has made it so that a terrible vengeance is soon in coming:

nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161
businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7

My dude here: Already covered Sexbots, and he's right (pic related, article here: inverse.com/article/23021-talking-sex-robots-for-sale-next-year?utm_content=inf_11_3448_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=jabra&utm_campaign=influencer&tse_id=INF_f12a2e40a22211e6ae75d71756b4e6b3), but the situation also includes another development: Due to Global Warming, gender ratios are massively spiking in favor of women.

As anyone familiar with economics knows, the law of supply and demand dictates that an abundance of something results in a decrease of its value or price. Therefore, if you flood the sexual market with lots of women, their value will decrease. Combine this with the previously cited Sexbots, and women will be forced to confront the fact they must work to secure a mate; the diseases will also further reduce slutty behavior, simply because it will be a death sentence to those who do not.

theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/12/gender.sciencenews
iflscience.com/environment/fewer-boys-changing-climate/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2782135/Could-CLIMATE-CHANGE-determine-sex-child-Warmer-temperatures-linked-rise-baby-girls-born.html
treehugger.com/natural-sciences/warmer-temperatures-may-cause-more-girl-births.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3417197/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2538905/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781905/

i think a huge problem is social media obsession.... there is no way i can trust any women who need to be on snapchat and instagram for literally everything they do in life. really a good place to start would for men to stop giving roasties and women in general a platform to receive infinite attention. men who orbit around women on social media are worse than the women themselves.

Stop taking birth control.

1/2
Because none of those women were serious about marriage in the first place. I have already seen modern marriages that do work and both couples do love and care for one another very much, but it is so low in numbers. You see most girls bought into the notion of being promiscuous and fucking as many random guys or girls are just ok. They still have the yearning for a marriage but more for image and financial benefit plus to have a nice extravagant wedding you either have to fork over the money or get a fucking loan to pay for.
After the fun, honeymoon face is over and the party is done reality sets in and most these girls come to a realization they actually have to work on their marriages. Most these women still want to act like their younger high school college selves and feminism in media and the internet taught them they can do whatever a man could do to, even pushing that relationships, to be in ways meaningless if the man isn't serving her and doing and agree with everything she says and wants. They become unsatisfied as the marriage goes on when the man isn't her standard she wants and in't doing exactly the things she wants him t do despite if he treats her with care, helps, etc. The women then become annoyed and frustrated when he doesn't even spend time and isn't home when he is working hard at his job trying to earn and she works less cause she doesn't want to do overtime. She starts to resent him and soon seek out other shallow companionship in affairs with co-workers, randoms she met at a bar or club, even sleeping with her own husband friend or even her friend's man. She is desperate to feel young, to be liberated, to yearn for a bachelorette life that men do as bachelors. Soon the marriage falls apart, they go their separate ways, she continues to fuck around randoms until she yearns for another permanent companion. Get in a relationship with a boyfriend, is satisfied for a bit, then continues to fuck around like she did on her marriage

(((Feminists))) taught a generation of men to ignore their instincts about loose women and that marrying a slut is progressive and forward thinking, whilst claiming men who care about a woman's sexual partner count are bitter virgins. And now we are seeing the consequences of allowing women's promiscuity run rampant. Yay to more broken families, single mothers and more dysfunction

Get rid of the (((lautenberg))) amendment; kinda hard to keep women in line if even the accusation of slapping one can lose your guns for life

got that in people size?

Are they magic dicks, invisble dicks, overseas dicks, alien dicks?
Was it *your* dick?
What's your dick's history? What makes you think your dick is entitled to a nice clean girl?
Reap as you've sown

2/2
She and the boyfriend break up and she lives decides to live like the girls on Sex and the City as a bachelorette and does this for a while till it becomes tiring, repetitive and empty. Soon starts to realize everything the feminist and those on the left saying of love, relationships, companionship, being promiscuous, fucking anyone she wanted was probably full of shit as she starts to realize the bitter reality of it all. It becomes harder to find a permanent relationship with a guy who wants her as she is getting older and men are wanting younger, prettier girls.
She realizes she fucked up really bad and now will live with the consequences as other her age either also followed what she did or took a different path and living a in a more happier marriage.
She will live and now die alone

sorry fella i meant the graphs on the left, thanks tho

I've got a copy of his type as well; are you just wanting a different size for it or just specifically the side graphs?

Here's an idea: stop putting your dicks in women. As if this is all one sided, FFS. Poor boys, no self control, no responsibility, just run over by women left and right. Whatever WILL you do?
Second, it starts at home. Be better fathers if you don't want your daughters looking for love somewhere else. Not sure why this is so hard to figure out, but keep trying.

awesome thats what i wanted cheers

Fuck off roastie, men aren't the ones who's pair bonding is damaged by multiple partners-millions of years of selective breeding

We start hitting women again when they reeeeaaaallly fuck up and remove their right to vote.

Beggars can't be choosers

No problem mate, best of luck!

same

when you are prey, some dog will always come hunting for you
women are the gatekeepers of sex, it's not up to men to safeguard it

don't open this pic

this fucking thread...again

SAGE in all fields

4% of women unfaithful has now turned into 5.6%! goys dont marry

How the fuck is California's so "low?"

> What do you call a key that can open any lock?
A master key.
> What do you call a lock that can be opened by any key
A shitty lock

>DC
that entire city is 90% fags or nigs or a combination

Either become a bitter incel or enjoy your brain worms.

Why is Florida now literal AIDS instead of just figuratively?

Conservative inland sections of the state.

Liars

When women were housewives they didn't have the time or opportunity to cheat, also with the prevalence of social media, chads are sliding into their DM's 24/7 and making them feel "special"

2014, so before the recent changes in law concerning HIV, they already had shitty reporting standards (Illegals don't typically report things), and, as noted, the inland and Northern sections are still largely White and Conservative.

HIV Rates in Florida is actually lowering over the years
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/geographicdistribution.html

40% percent from what to what?

i need god damned specifics i fucking hate this type of shit, tells me nothing.

because they know that the courts will rape the men with alimony and child custody/child support if the man does anything about it

It's gotten 40% worse, that's all you need to know.

Well we can't really beat them anymore and that's at least a part of the problem. Woman feared our fist for centuries, now they prey on it for a fat pay day.

>3D women
Yeah, no. After dating a few I can safely say that I'm done with those wet holes driven by emotion.

>cousin called me last night
>found out his wife is cheating on him
>they have been together for almost 20 years
>he saved her from an abusive family
>she didn't care

I know it sucks, but is the way things are right now, like said, never become attached to a woman. Always be break up / divorce ready.

Did he recently become poor?

i can still put the fear of god into a women.

Reminder that the illuminati is controlled by woman

dont beleive the mainstream lies
its has actually been proven that millenials have the generation that is the most loyal out of gen x and boomers
those hippies did some shit with their acid and woodstock degenerancy