would you date a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, miscegenation is against God's plan

it comes with sour cream? looks good.

>ensure progeny is on the winning team
if you unironically wouldn't pork a jewish girl you're a fucking moron

Shut up. Do you realize that 90% of Trump's family married Jews? You should be honored to have Jewish children and raise them Jewish

For latkes I would.

Matzo ball soup is good too.

Yeah let me model my life after a serial adulterer

Sure. Why not?

The jewish parasite traveling exclusively along the matrilineal line is clever. No matter who breeds a jewish girl, the offspring is always infected with the jew.

no, plus Ukrainians make the same thing and it's called deruny

Pls go, leftie

Did it a couple times before. Never again. Worthless subhuman trash who live solely as parasites.

Sometimes I think that it's not worth being a jew and running the world because then you have to deal with jewish women, and fuck that noise.

Only if it is a jew that is more European then middle Eastern. The European looking blue eyed type.

You mean the jews holding the biggest Christmas parties the White House has seen in decades?Not a single one of Trump's family, nor will their offspring, are Jewish. One cannot "convert" to jew any more than one can "convert" to black. At best, Trump is destroying jewish bloodlines by intermarriage.

Trump's children are as jewish as Talcom X is black. Now if Barron scores himself a jew hottie, we can talk.

>implying Barron won't be marrying Taylor Swift on his 18th birthday
>Yes, she will be older, but still high value and virtuous
>this starts the Trump/Swift empire
>lasts 1000 years

Donald's daughter Ivanka converted Judaism and has 3 Jewish kids
Donald's son whatever his name is married a Jewish woman and has 5 Jewish kids

Donald has 8 full Jewish grandchildren out of 9

Tiffany Trump is dating a Jewish man, and Barron will most likely marry a Jewish woman too

(((They))) believe that if the baby is not born from a jew mother, it is not a true jew. They will take their sheckles and smile to their face, but it matters not.

I'm not referring to allegations, I'm referring to divorce and remarriage
Bible says this is adultery

Using your definition, Donald still has 5 Jewish grandchildren

Donald is Protestant

whats the point? to destroy my genetic material with all (((their))) inbred genetic diseases? i dont hate myself

Ive tried latkes and they are not as good as german/austrian potato pancakes. Also, jews need to stop pretending that they invented the potato pancake. (They Didn't). The original latke was made from dough and they appropriated the german version.

Yes, and like most mainline protestants, his life doesn't reflect biblical teaching

Who the fuck cares about religion? As long as they don't suck ass as a person.

I did for a few months several years back, and latkes fucking suck.

No, but the only reason is because I'm a gook who would rather not birth the next Supreme Gentleman.

I dated a jewess and ate her pussy, would I still be allowed into the Reich?

.....sorry lad

My gfs grandmother is a jew. Is that bad?

>Donald still has 5 Jewish grandchildren
No, sweetie, he doesn't. Vanessa Haydon's father is a kike. Her mother is not. The disease spreads only through the mother's blood. They're carriers by name only.

If we become the jews we win

>kike cunts are this desperate for a dicking

If I even bothered to like disgusting yid food, I'd learn to make it myself. I certainly wouldn't debase myself by even touching a heeb just to get some of their rancid food. Sage.

Maybe if she was a self hating jew. I'm dating a half Persian right now though which is nice since I don't have to hide my anti semetism around her or her family.

Protestantism is just as valid, probably not valid, than the old church. Donald is also German, and the great Martin Luther was from Germany

It only takes one Jewish blood relative to trigger muh Holocaust and Israel Homeland

married one. worked out great

As the son of a jewish father I wouldn't want to bring any more jews into this world.

Yes, if she's hot and has a personality that feels right. Why not?
Getting some Jewish genes mixed up in my future generations probably is only beneficial.

>would you date a jew?
I'd date her somewhere around 1933–1945

>Getting some Jewish genes mixed up in my future generations probably is only beneficial.
yeah, gonna collect them jew-exclusive genetic diseases

I tried but she ghosted me.

>potatos and applesauce
Gross. I like my food non-kosher.

I have. Twice. There will not be a third strike.

only if she had a nice rack

Shane?

Date? Sure. The more of her time I waste the fewer heebs come into the world. Maybe I'd even tell her at the end, ideally while visiting her parents

only if her parents are rich

There may not be a third strike...but there will be a third REICH

Nope.

Jewess here. AMA.

Jacob?

Post milkers

Half Jew (male) here. They have nice milkers and butts, but are generally neurotic.

>source, lived in a very Jewish upper class NJ suburb, went to temple/hebrew school until I was 12-13 before I lost faith

They're quite small, plus tznius is a thing. You want a pic of my chest inside my sweater?

show latkas or gtfo

It's true famalam

duh.

Jews have an amazing habit of just stealing other cultures shit and just claiming they invented it

No because i got fucked over by one

>implying jewish girls will cook for you

Show tits or ass with timestamp

Are you memeing with your flag? If not you should neck yourself

Okay.

Ah, the Commie Canadian Jewess has arrived.

You Jews, due to large amounts of inbreeding, carry some genes that put your race at an elevated risk of mental disorders, so that does make sense:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

With that said, however, if I may ask, from which side does the Jew come from in your family? Maternal or Paternal?

Yes, indeed I would; I still feel their race as a whole needs to be removed from power, however, via either deportations to Israel or other means. I'd be okay with letting the women stay, but the men at least must go.

Given what is discussed...No, I would not.
Nice timestamp you dumb cunt...Even Jew whores are dumber than the median Jew

Is Sup Forums's antisemitism due to experience with Jewish women?

Connor?

Only if she has Khazar milkers.

What do you think of the gas chambers? Do you actually believe that there were homicidal gas chambers used to kill Jews by the Germans?

So they are Koreans?

Open cloth pls

Post feet

Yeah. I was super close with this jewish girl, and we did a bunch of fun shit together only to find out that she ghosted me, and dated my best friend. At school I always hear people talking shit behind her back saying how she hit a trough. Surpringly, she's a big liberal commie too who supports Bernie Sanders.

Paternal

Considering I have Jewish ancestry, many of my friends were Jewish, and parts of my family are Jewish, I didn't want to embrace distrust of Jews, Jewish influence, or the "JQ" very much at all. I thought it was a meme. It kind of is in some ways, the stormniggers who think literally everyone with Jewish DNA is part of a conspiracy.

However, over the years (I would've been called a newfag when I came here 6-7 years ago but I guess I'm oldfagish now) it's pretty clear to me that two issues come from the Jewish community

First, a particular attraction to intellectually appealing ideologies like Liberalism, Marxism, and Postmodernism

Second, an undue influence in things like Media, Politics, and Culture

These two problems put together makes for a hell of an outcome. It somewhat traumatized me realizing this

>Yes, I would join the dark side for food
I'm fucking hungry man.

Ok we get it, your not a "fish guy".

if by 'date' you mean bludgeon with a sledgehammer, then yes.

>elevated risk of mental disorders

believe me I didn't need to see a study to know this to be fact. I myself struggled with crippling depression most of my life since early adolescence, and I'm partially manic depressive/borderline. But I got my shit under control through discipline

What do you mean by that? I like to eat fish

I was in a Hasidic neighborhood and most of the girls were very cute. They were all 20 with 5 kids and a 50 year old husband though.

Regular Jewish girls are very ugly.

marry me. I'm looking for a jeuifu, where can I get one

>Be me
>Go to Japan for a year to experience the country
>Pretty fucking cool place
>Meet two different chicks who stand out from the expat community

First chick
>Christian
>Good morals
>Family is everything to her
>Wants a big family of her own
>No sex before marriage
>Become good friends, wants me to start going to church with her (I go to church myself but it's usually pretty rare)

Second chick
>Degenerate
>Tattoos everywhere
>Invites me over to watch shows
>Sure let's see the degeneracy first hand
>Only wants to watch shows full of "muh diversity"
>Utter shit but it's good to her because "strong woman main and lots of POC playing central roles"
>Got someone in shit when she tripped into him and he caught her but accidentally touched boob
>Nothing came from it because it was an accident with witnesses
>she is convinced people covered it up because "Japan filthy patriarchy"
>Always trying to matchmake women with her black friend
>Get invited to a party
>"Oh cool Christmas party"
>"No it's Hanukkah, I'm Jewish"
Colour me fucking surprised

Got with the first chick in the end and turned out she was still a virgin. That was a bit ago now so going to wife her soon. Fuck dating a Jew chick, they will drag you into degeneracy. Find a nice wholesome Christian chick, they are out there but fucking rare.

>fish=BBC
You know people are trying to be serious here.

If true A+ user, stay true to her

I'm not black nor white.

I see, thanks for answering. What's your opinion on the whole maternal descent thing?

> I thought it was a meme. It kind of is in some ways, the stormniggers who think literally everyone with Jewish DNA is part of a conspiracy.

A fair point to take; Erhard Milch is a pretty example of why nuance sometimes is needed in this, although one should never automatically presume to trust a Jew.

They're super easy to make and do even better if you fry them up in some bacon grease. We certainly don't need parasitic nation wreckers in our homeland to make us fucking hash-browns.

>maternal descent

That rule was probably made so that Jewish men could fuck gentile women without having to accept them and their children into the tribe, back in the ancient days. Just a theory. I have noticed that in many cases, Mischlings with a Jewish mom are more "Jewy" though I suppose. Could be coincidence.

And to your point, I understand that. They will have some predictable traits, and it's always wise to keep your eyes and ears open for patterns that would suggest particularly ill intent. I'd say you should do that with most races, but of course the dangers you're looking for are different with each group, and aren't the same type/level of danger.

I am now as of 2 Thursdays ago. I think she tolerates my dark humor (holocaust jokes and other shit) because I'm a really good cook and I am apparently not too bad in bed.

You bet you ass I will. I've fallen for the meme that roasties can learn from their ways and make good girlfriends with a strong man in their life.

This one holds a candle to the rest so I can see what they truly are. We respect each other deeply, attend church together, she follows my lead, my opinion carries a lot of weight with her and I am always the first person she comes to for advice. Her dad is a preacher and a really cool traditional guy. I think he's a fucking saint raising a woman like her in today's times. I want to know what he did so I can raise mine to be the same.

I’m probably gonna be working in Israel for a year. Not sure I’ll be able to contain my dick from the scheming Jewess.

> That rule was probably made so that Jewish men could fuck gentile women without having to accept them and their children into the tribe, back in the ancient days. Just a theory. I have noticed that in many cases, Mischlings with a Jewish mom are more "Jewy" though I suppose. Could be coincidence.

Possible, given the Old Testament accounts of what was occurring among Israel and its neighbors. Also, as time progressed and Israel kept getting overrun and eventually destroyed, it provided a good buffer to prevent complete demographic collapse; Jewish women getting taken by conquerors still produced Jewish kids, according to their descent laws. In way:

"What's wrong with your daughter fucking a Jew? The kid won't be one."
"Heard you married yourself a Jewess; unfortunate the kids won't be a Gentile, Goyim."

Not a knock on you specifically, just saying it does make sense as a group reproductive strategy.

> And to your point, I understand that. They will have some predictable traits, and it's always wise to keep your eyes and ears open for patterns that would suggest particularly ill intent. I'd say you should do that with most races, but of course the dangers you're looking for are different with each group, and aren't the same type/level of danger.

Erhard Milch, Roy Cohn, Stephen Miller, and David Yerushalmi are the main reason I do think some, as I said, nuance is in order, although on average Jews are an major problem; there is also some irony in that I can't think of any Jewish women to add to this list. You seem decently woke and, at the very least, non-degenerate, so you're okay in my book.

>latkes
Date a slav.

For latkes? fuck yeah I would

Depends on the person. Majority cases: no.

you bodybuilding sack of shit I used your insta feed

nice bait

Why was there a Jew and a devout Christian in Japan? That seems random.

Do you want kids?

Diyou hesr that latkes. And no more potatoes cooked anyother way

yeah but i wouldnt date her if her identity was just that shes a Jew

what kind of vapid cunt would that be

I married one. I redpilled her into voting for Trump, I've intimidated the rest to stop talking liberal nonsense when I'm around, she has a $5 million trust that comes into effect in a few years, and millions more in inheritance when her mother passes.

I'd say it's worked out.