Have you ever been made fun of by girls for being good at math/science?

I took physics in high school and i found it to be incredibly easy. I pretty much could answer the teachers questions before he even finished the sentence. The girls in the class all made fun of me and acted like there was something wrong with me. Its things like this which remind me why germans loved hitler. Hitler wouldve made those girls in my class “concentrate” a little more.

The exact opposite actually, I made fun of girls for being bad at math/science.

all the girls in my school were smarter and taller than the boys were. they were also ugly.

No one really made fun of anyone else at my school. If we had a fight we settled it behind the dumpster or with 4 square. Girls fucked off and did their own thing.

I mean i wish that was the case in my class. But it seemed like they all were so angry that they were having a hard time and i was basically sleeping in class, getting 100s on the tests. Wasnt a fluke either bc i got an 800/800 on the physics sat. I found that to be stupendously easy as well. I get why american engineering is so far behind german engineering in cars and medical technology. The suff they teach to 17-18 year old americans in math and science is literally taught to 14 year olds in germany. Germans are blitz injection molding bmw engines to create 50 50 weight dist. In the z4, while american car companies are jerking off eachothers egos for thinking rear wheel steering isnt a combination of the most pointless and most stupid ideas on the planet.

They are too young and stupid to realize the money you will be making in a few years. If they knew the truth they would be blowing you in class.

>I pretty much could answer the teachers questions before he even finished the sentence.
No one likes you nerdfags.
I was good at biology but I hate math.

Overheard girls in the math dept at my college once, one asked the other if they ever say themselves dating any guys in the math department, they both laughed.

t. not a math major

>”girls are smarter thans me”
Except math and physics determine your intelligence. Not writing ability. So sorry chap but your both misguided and exceedingly myopic. I would also wager your shortcomings are genetically based.

I saw the opposite.
The smart boys were generally bullied by other boys and admired by girls.

>The girls in the class all made fun of me and acted like there was something wrong with me.
LOL, that's because they know you're a faggot with a shitty personality, not because you're good at physics. Sage.

Saying ur good at bio but hate math is like saying youre good at reading but you listen to audiobooks and youre illiterate.
People who suck at math are too inferior to post on Sup Forums.
Please advise faggot...

Oh look, I was right

>Physics major
>Basically all males in my class
>None had a gf

Yes. That's how they are - they felt inferior and we're impressed. Play along, ask for digits.

>brainlet detected

No. Because I’m actually good looking AND excellent at math and science. Where I live people value education since they are NOT pic related

>girls in math dept.

Those thots are lesbians user.

Least im not poor.
Hows the trailer huckleberry?

Because they are busy studying you brainlet. Comp sci and chemistry are the same way for the most part. Shit tier arts majors just show up. Business majors get pussy as do prelaw.

You could land a plane between those eyes

Yeah. If her eyes were a little wider she would look like that feminist whore sandy (vag) bullock

>I pretty much could answer the teachers questions before he even finished the sentence
Nobody likes a know-it-all user
Stop being a cunt in your class thinking your high school "intelligence" means shit.

If you really understand the material, keep your mouth shut and let the people who don't understand answer/ask the questions. If nobody talks and the teacher is feeling like nobody's caring, then you can pipe in after a bit just to keep the class going.

God I fucking hate faggots like you.

No. If you're good looking girls won't care and in college they'll try to lock you down by senior year because they know you'll be making good money out of school.

If you're ugly they'll make fun of you for it.

Well, faggots like me become doctors which save your genetically dysfunctional kids life.
So go ahead and bitch us out some more, and try to smile while we let your kid die.

>faggots like me become doctors
>not even out of high school yet
nice bait

I was bullied by girls for being dumb with math and physics they would sarcastically laugh and look at eachother as my answer was way off. I found math and physics nearly impossible

Writing ability determines intelligence. Math and physics just determines autism levels

high school physics is extremely easy and you looked like a douche for trying to be a know it all.

People who are good at math are inferior. They are autistic and therefor subhuman

I'm a business major and am 27 kissless virgin. You are wrong

Girls only like science guys

It's nearly impossible. I honestly believe there is no one on earth who truly understands highschool physics. They just follow all the steps but have no idea what they are doing

>Comp sci
>Hard
Next thing you will claim civil engineering or mechanical engineering are difficult subjects.

When I was real young, girls thought it was cool and tried to keep up. In middle school, girls made fun of me for being good at math. In high school, they were jealous. In college, there weren't girls in my math class.

Dude. Every subject is difficult. Otherwise they wouldn't be subjects or courses. I looked at my cousins course in grade 10 math and that's hard as fuck and he's not even in the advanced program

In highschool they bullied me for being bad at math

Hello I am user. Nice to meet you. I am good at math please do not hurt my feelings.

This too, its primarily just the basics of motion
>If you throw a ball at a 20 degree angle from the horizontal at 20 m/s at a starting height of 1 meter how long until it hits the ground and how far will it be from where you threw it? Ignore all forces except gravity.

No, a good friend of mine was as good at math as I was but he was (and still is today) much more of a nerd than I am so he got the bullying. But he was able to handle it though, so no bid deal

That's extremely difficult. I don't even understand how you would go about figuring that out. No wonder you got bullied if you could do that

Also, this is an extremely unhealthy way to look at people. It's better to be a chad nerd than just a nerd, you know

Once you learn how to do it it's easy. Find the vertical speed upwards since you know the angle, and then apply gravity to it. It hits the ground when the vertical speed downwards is the same as the initial vertical speed upwards

He's joking you retard.

>implying girls even acted like I existed to begin with
Nice try OP

He's using a meme flag, how do you know that?

>Every subject is difficult. Otherwise they wouldn't be subjects or courses
oh you sweet summer child...

>it hits the ground when the vertical speed downwards is the same as the initial vertical speed upwards
>starting height of 1 meter
You might wanna check your math there buddy

I used to be the same way, but the constant validation eventually turned me into a narcissistic asshole. Whoops

>implying girls ever noticed me enough to laugh at me
Hahaha
: (

the girls in the physics classes are always a) smarter than the boys in the class and b) attracted to any boy who can keep up.
get over yourself - you're not a misunderstood genius, and they laughed at you because you're ugly

truth
>girls and guys called you a faggot to your face or behind your back for being good at school beyond gym class and actively tried to make your school/personal life miserable

revisionist history
>dude nobody cared that much it was just a joke lighten up lmao

I know your trolling but I too find it funny when pol pretends to understand math.

Analyze and write a report on the visual works of Da Vinci
>arts are easy

HAPA'ning of 2k18?

BREKAING NEWS BREWAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

white supremacist and Sup Forums school shooter responsible for mass causality event local high school

This is how I know you are trolling. Not a single fucker on pol did well in highschool. Otherwise we wouldn't be on pol

Girls were attracted to guys who were smart idiot

>the girls in the physics classes are always a) smarter than the boys in the class

What fucking world do you live in? Lmao.

>make up gay words that the teacher agrees with
wtf so difficult

>Germans are blitz injection molding bmw engines to create 50 50 weight dist. In the z4, while american car companies are jerking off eachothers egos for thinking rear wheel steering isnt a combination of the most pointless and most stupid ideas on the planet.

have you considered that you may have autism? it seems that girls may be making fun of you because you're autistic. Autistic people sometimes are really good at math and science, I suppose it would fit.

Also you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to cars.

They are trolls. No one actually understands that shit. Maybe Hawking does but no one youll find on pol

Now that's a little edgy don't ya think

Sure boy, Hitler would totally side with a nerdboy who can't stand up for himself against little girls. Total Waffen-SS warrior material

Once a girl said "wow ____! You're really smart! We're so lucky to have you in our group" with a huge smile on her face.
I should have fucked her. She was ridiculously hot but had low self esteem. By the end of the semester she thought I was an asshole (not really too sure why though)

Any teacher worth their salt could see through that. Youd get a B tops. Try being original next time.

Stop trolling

.t LARPflag

Suuuure

T.incel
Waaah women hate me because I'm smart and superior nfncsknsnd blah blah blah
/Thread

How the hell is he suppose to stand up for himself. He's not allowed to hit them but suuuure

Your a troll.

Wahhh Wahh stop crying

You ask for permission to punch somebody? Anyway I suggested he would annihilate them intellectually

Too obvious m8.
I ficki your mum

>A B just for that
lmao thanks for proving me right

They were obviously very intelligent considering they were even in the physics class. Just inferior to him

Your a Shitty troll

They were probably making fun of your autism

Its so easy to get a B in maths dude. But to gain masterful understanding of art or math is not an easy task.

bump

You're posts are bad! Mods pleas ban this guy

Mods would ban you since trolling is bannable

>t. bad at math

Are American high schools really like this? From stories I've heard and movie depictions, going to an American high school must be like walking into Purgatory (unless you're a 6'5 Chad).

No but first year in HS I coasted hard and there was this girl that hated me for it. Always when she got frustrated she would swear towards me. Good times. 2nd year another girl did the same, I had enough and smacked her head on her desk. Everything went down Hill ever since. Made it kinda easy for the jew to motivate people to fight me.

It's more of a case of incompetent and/or uncaring teaching and less a case of physics itself being arcane in some way.

Unless you're a brainlet, then theres no helping you.

>Anyway I suggested he would annihilate them intellectually
Not how this Works. They'll endlessly answer with brainless insults. How new are you to this world?

>Women get vote in west
>women become over half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare state = bigger government
>bigger government = more taxes
>welfare state => single mothers
>government => surrogate fathers
>single mothers = nigger cjildren
>niggers = less capital, more crime
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state