What are some series where the MC actually isn't a total fag and fucks his harem?

What are some series where the MC actually isn't a total fag and fucks his harem?

Left one is a dude right.

Yes

>isn't a total fag

Isn't that a boy?

I'd like to see a series like this but is also actually well written. And I do mean well written in a real sense. Not what passes for "well written" among light novels.

By fag I meant beta
But if you wanna get technical, he fucks girls too so he isn't a total fag

Himekishi ga classmate.
Maou no hajimekata.

Shishunki na Adam.

user...

He looks really annoying just from this image

Oh fugg did he go full Adam?

He's actually a cute , plain looking boy.
But he has seducing powers. Though this is really the only time in the story he's used them to fuck.

Does he fuck the dude too?

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes

you mean edgy self insert shit for horny 14 year olds?

Fucks and get fucked.

Grisaia. Dude gets an island with his harem and fucks thems daily

>NTR, Rape
>Fucks the guy incubus the most and even takes in the ass from him
>meets a bad guy out to kill him who turned out to be a classmate, has a threesome with said badguy and his love interest before the fight to the death in the same night.

Through honestly, I haven't heard of any "Actually fugs harem" stories that weren't complete smut, or ended in severe consequences

>implying
There is no true route for the Grisaia trilogy.

Is that not how the last VN ends?

sauce on this?

You forgot the part where one of his harem members (the girl on the right in the OP image) gets fucked silly by a demon to the point where she's begging the demon to impregnate her. The entire chapter reads like a fanfiction written by a horny teenager. It's actually kind of funny.

Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou has occasional smut and as of the latest volume the MC has deflowered 7/8 girls from his harem.

If you are judging for the image only the guy is actually more beta type, the girls do whatever they want with him, heck even the gay demon gets him to fuck him (and from what I've heard even fucks him) the guy lacks so much a backbone that gets another thing shoved in his ass in its stead

Then a chapter later he fails to steal her because the girl had MCs semen inside her
So she comes to her senses and kills him, it never gets brought up either

Is Michiru true end?

what the fug

>Isn't a total fag
>One of the people laying on him is trap

started reading this now, I 100% want to fuck the blonde boy with freckles silly.

>she began to think that bearing this demon’s child might not be so bad after all. And the rational mind needed to shake her out of this abnormal state was melting away from the pleasure of the intense vaginal attack

>the wave she felt at the end of the tentacle produced a tightening and wriggling of her womb, but she could tell the far-too-delicious demonic extract had set the ovulation process in motion. the demon’s mocking laughter rang in her eardrums

wew lad.

No, she's the only idiot who didn't use contraceptive

Is this adolescent adam?

can i get a sauce?

Aur is the harem MC we have been waiting for

Nigga, it's already been fucking said.