Anthropomorphic climate change isn't rea-

>anthropomorphic climate change isn't rea-

Umm sweetie, it's "anthropogenic".
But, now that I think about it, we need some r34 of that.

>anthropomorphic
A-are you retarded?

I thought Asians liked the cold.

>MANN made climate change

>6 sigma event happens
>IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

IT SNOWED IN CANADA! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Climate change is the new term because its unfalsifiable. So much for being the scientific side, faggot.

Global cooling, sorry, global warming, sorry, climate change isn't exactly a precise science

Innumerable data points, many of which give low-fidelity reads, and you expect the western world to foot a multi-trillion dollar bill to fix....
What exactly?

This
Liberal sanctimony has bled into science and has made a bunch of pretentious smug fuckers in research

The fact that they'd utter the phrase "settled science" unironically says all you need to know about how they view the Scientific Method

All that fear language, good lord.

Locals?

>live in west canada
>complain about snow

confirmed. werewolves are the cause of climate change.

Wow my conveniently-worded Newspeak phrase which seemingly covers all weather phenomenon at any time ever has been proven right again, because reasons. And the only solution is to deindustrialize embrace communism and abolish white people. Wow.

>snow in canada
>during winter
>end of the world
clearly

I bet some county in the southern US is going to have record high temperatures during the summer
We should spend a trillion dollars to fix this, maybe, probably

Yes SNOW is caused by GLOBULL WARMIN NIGGA everybody knowdat now gibme some gibs to make up for it

>implying anthro is a bad thing

i think he means that snowflakes are shaped like people
he's not wrong there

Any art people in here who can show us an anthropomorphic climate change? Make sure it has beady little eyes.

fag

>fag
Why the homophobia?

Just find that political cartoon where you have a globe-head and he's sweating.

Faggot Russian go die of famine

Praise Kek for the coming Ice Age.

global warming is good if it wipes out canada

He believes in anthropogenic climate change so, yes.

an ice age would literally save the white race.

faggots

Just tax people for exhaling CO2
>/fit/BTFO

What is satire. What is Asian drivers causing gridlock. What is normal.

>anthropomorphic climate change
>anthropomorphic
>climate change
Holy fucking shit.

>social fabric of the city.

as oppose to all of the non-white people who changed the social fabric of the city.

I love this photo because it's literally 2017 in 1 image.

th...thicc

shitty Canadian planning
Chinese gonna take you over

This is the snow in Vancouver. No I am not white I'm Chinese.

Vancouver here. The sidewalks were a bit slick today and a bit more icy than usual. All good though. I still went to the gym and ran errands like I normally would.

Why do you wear the "W"?

Also Vancouver. I went out for lunch and, as my shoes have a bit of leather on the soles, some parts of my walk were a bit sketchy, but otherwise it was fine. The first snow of the year is always a shit show but people get used to it quickly enough

>>anthropomorphic climate change

I did an experiment and it's colder this year than last year. The science is fucking settled drumfptards. Now let's make sixteen more Netflix originals about how settled this science is.

I wrote on my skin to see if a pen worked baneposteranon

>it snowed a lot
>DAMAGED THE VERY SOCIAL FABRIC OF THE CITY

It's a subtle jab at the special "snowflake" lefties

Claiming that climate change is anthropogenic is no different than claiming that season change is anthropogenic.

>REEEEEEEE HUMANS ARE MAKING THE PLANET TOO WAAAAAAAAARM MUH SEALS MUH PENGUINS MUH POLAR BEARS
>meanwhile record snowfall

kek, global warming is totally real though

10/10
Good bait.