Mexico is a 3rd world count

youtube.com/watch?v=-DKHaH-W5js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roatXOJ8B34
youtube.com/watch?v=sXB-CkF1Jqw
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=OyaWbPRhJvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You got me, OP.

You cherrypicked a fuckable beaner and a video of a mexican mall.

I'll change my views on race and nations now.

She's not very pretty. Her face looks like a dog.

>No breasts
>No ass
>Ugly bikini line tattoo
Mexican women are shit tier

try

>mexican girl with Celtic knot tattoo
cultural appropriation much?

this. pol btfo

>tfw loli beaner gf

jew york btfo by mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=roatXOJ8B34

>tfw loli beaner gf
They are forced to post loli muds. Because when they turn 25, they look 65.

part and parcel

Spics are such scum.

hahahahaha no, we are great

youtube.com/watch?v=sXB-CkF1Jqw

she's 51

shes from Venezuela, but if you honestly think she has no ass you must be a nigger who only likes asses that are at least 150 lbs per cheek

ok everyone --- say OPs redtext aloud 3 times...

>all that money pouring into mexico from american tax payers for decades
America is pretty much a slum all over and Mexico City looks like a paradise. This makes me kind of angry.

alpha as fuck

Mexico sucks. All spics go back.

Yes and 3 of the top ten wealthiest people in the world are mexican. Mexico isn't a third world country and like every spanish/latin america the issues they have w/ poverty are self made, dude t corruption, and cultural deficiencies. Mexico has a lower unemployment rate than the U.S and there is no suffering that isn't sefl inflicted. Even more reason to deport every last illegal and prosecute w/ indentured servitude anyone who crosses the border in order to pay for their flight back.

slut tattoo
>whore confirmed

Spics all have to go back or else get gassed

Her heritage is mostly Lebanese and Spanish not a typical mestizo. They don’t age well.

-ry....

Then make your people stop coming here and convince them to come back

this shit makes my blood boil

>WE BE FIRST WORLDAS N SHIET

holy shit is that his wife?

Yea,not only does yeb love turtles but goblins also.

It is you mexishit.

You have everything in country to become a world power, but you spics don’t have any work ethics or morals.

It’s all about keeping everyone down instead of helping each other to improve your country

>expat in tortillaland

RIP

The difference between third world and first world countries are the locations of their class brackets.

In first world countries, the underclass lives within cities and suburbs but still gets to enjoy first world accommodations. The upper class lives in huge mansions.

In third world countries, the people living in cities and clean condos ARE the upper class. The underclass live in plywood homes and mudhuts often with zero utilities and polluted water at best.

That's what you are seeing in this video. Every Mexican in there appears as "normal" to those of us living in better countries, but the truth is this is a video of the privileged few. Move out of the city and closer to borders and you will see that the underclass of Mexico live in patchwork slums built on dirt with zero safety standards and run by druglords. Yes, I have seen it myself.

>I went to a few of the richest tourist areas of a foreign country
>See its not actually shit!!!

In 1991, magazine Este Pais found that 59% of Mexicans would agree to an annexation by the United States.

Enough said.

>Be Mexican
>Go to Sup Forums and post a pic of a whore and a handpicked video
> “Mexico is a not a third world country xdddd!!!111!1!1!1!”

>she's 51
And only famous because she doesn't look like a brown, midget orc. Thanks for proving my point about cherrypicking.

>Mexico City is nice
>Mexico is nice

I can find a nice city in Mongolia or Thailand too.

>annexation

We should annex them, then turn around and kill them off.

Isn't Denisse Gonzalez Venezuelan?

hell even Nigeria has some tall buildings, its meaningless.

>she's 51
She's also Lebanese
inb4 hurr durr somethign something born in Mexico

-ry
But by all means continue to make beautiful Sonora girls

Mexico is a 3rd world country.

The Middle and Upper Classes would very easy to assimilate, as they are largely Castizos, Criollos, and lighter Mestizos and such (High IQ of all the other races); thus we could keep them. For the remainder, pick out the best of the women (Not just on looks alone, but also intelligence, loyalty, fertility, etc) and then sterilize the remainder.

How old is that child?

Choosing certain parts of the capitol city in order to shatter "stereotypes" that the country is "not nice".

i'd love to see him and his little blond bumpkin walk around some of the more vibrant neighborhoods, especially after dark. i'd like to see them earn a decent wage and then live in one of those "condos" behind them.

the only stereotype in this video is john and mary acting like oblivious american tourists (visiting paris and saying it's a beautiful, safe, french city)

There are two classes in Mexico, the ultra rich and the poor. That is all.

> fuckable
I'm Mexican and I wouldn't hit that

>john, my father just bought us a condominium in mehico city, he want's us to move to mexico, what do you think wey?

Once per month I travel to Tijuana, Mexico (I live in San Diego) to fuck a few prostitutes. For $60 you can get yourself a young pretty latina for 30 minutes of fun sex. Mexico might be a 3rd world shithole, but they have some sexy ladies.

probably the goriest thing i've seen in over a decade

> worrying about a tranny

build underground tunnels and have a society down there. durrr

>the fanciest part of Mexico looks like a low tier Murrishart city but with even less soul.

Do it, marry her and begin pumping out kids. Lay the framework for an American annexation of the place.

If I'm being honest, I personally find Latinas incredibly attractive.

Lol OP you are a fucking idiot.

I worked in Mexico City as a consultant for a firm last year and the offices were in Santa Fe, the neighborhood featured in that video. It is a shit hole and the worst example of urban planning I have seen anywhere in the world.

It is precisely the expected outcome from asking a third worlder to plan a business district.

It is a shit enclave with two ways to get in and two ways to get out, constantly gridlock by traffic at all hours surrounded by poverty belts with no viable public transportation and disconnected from the rest of the city.

Enjoy your dumbass fantasy OP, you cockgobbler. You'll always be a shitstain mestizo country Pancho, fuck off.

mas

HNNNNNNNGGGG

>I worked in Mexico City as a consultant for a firm last year and the offices were in Santa Fe, the neighborhood featured in that video. It is a shit hole and the worst example of urban planning I have seen anywhere in the world.

Santa Fe was built on top of an old garbage dump. No joke.

Soulless architecture. This shit isn't beautiful it's fucking hellish.

>he doesn't know about Jeb's goblin-wife

Was from a thread earlier today.

what do you call this genre of photographic splendiftity? Askg for a fren. Pls you halp.

I know, all these dumb ass mexicans that I worked with said that as a selling point "hurr durr, look far we've come" which made them seem even dumber.
Those were barren landfills that could have been urbanized in anyway, yet not two years after they built the district it is fucked by insane traffic.
Fucking mexicans are retards.

T H I C C

wow yeah multiculturalism is really good for our country

Fucking gross

I'm tired of this, "Oh, Mexico is so nice. So modern and beautiful, Don't listen to what people say..." Ok, I just have one question... WHY THE FUCK ARE MEXICANS STILL POURING INTO THE UNITED FUCKING STATES?

Me Gusta

Not a clue; like I said, got them off a thread earlier today.

Here yah go

Fair enough.

If Mexico is so nice just stay over there please.

what went wrong?

I'd shove my entire tongue in her shitter

>When you see no green grass
>When you realize this Mexico's best
>kek

Beware of Mexican pussy. I don't know if it's some sort of cultural thing or genetics but holy their pussies stink. When I was younger, I used to think it was made up but after plowing my way through Mexico and South America, It's definitely a thing.

They are awful, I just want to make sure I dont stumble upon them. Do you have a lot more, fren sill ask.

She'd do well in Canada.

Mexicans truly are the worst of latin america. Not even animals treat their preys like that.

Mexicans are skanks and if you're euro/american looking they will spread their legs immediately for you.

Motherfucker couldn't even bring a sharp blade, oh Mexico how cheap are you?

I think this might be the last one I have of her doing formal poses; I still have several informal if you want them.

now THAT'S a beefy pussy

Just looking at her pussy makes me think of a Vietnamese garbage can. I swear the shit out of their pussies.

forgot one

we are a 3rd world shithole user what are you talking about

did she died?

hello Mexican friends I need your assistance
help me find first song from that video
it sounds very Mexican so I assume you know what the name of that song
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

thanks
death to America

Her mudgenes outbid her eurogenes in the long run.

y-yes please

No she's just sleeping.

you are getting scammed nigga
only 30min lmao

;_;
Thats it open the borders

jesus christ

Bullshit. My family moved to Mexico and I lived there for ten years. They can't stop talking about what little bitches Puerto Ricans are for giving up their sovereignty and how they're planning to out breed everyone else in the US and take over.

WTF.. You don't need to pay Mexicans for sex. Just be white and show up. You'll be a foot taller than any man in the whole country.

what the hell, man. jesus. i wont sleep tonight.

Here's the theme for your feel, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyaWbPRhJvE