Generation Z is Fascist

Turns out my little cousin got suspended from school, he's in grade 8 and is 13. I thought "oh my fucking God what an embarassment" since i thought he was turning into an edgy rebellious loser. Turned out he got suspended for telling other students the holocaust was fake, claiming Jews ran the school, and calling the teacher a shill. When he got suspended he literally said "oy vey" and said when he saw the principals name and said it looked Jewish he said "EVERY FUCKING TIME"

His mom took away his computer and everything but he learned so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/communism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#thingsthatdidnthappen

kek

good work on brainwashing 13 year olds and filling their minds full of paranoia, I'm sure this will end up really well and he'll make something great of himself

>omg brainwashing is wrong when you do it :(

I wanted to believe, but this is retarded

>and said when he saw the principals name and said it looked Jewish he said
...and said and said and said...and he had no idea what the principal's name was before that very moment!

The principals name was barenheimer but if you didn't see it spelt out you could easily assume that was a European name.

Since he will avoid the social-science + barista career, he might.

But he has a point, if you don't do well in the schooling system you won't have any career.

desu i didn't know my school principal's name for a while, i can't blame the kid

Have you talked to him about it yet?

Teach him the ways of Adolf senpai

BASED child.

#thingsthathappened

Hope you buy the kid something nice for christmas!

13 year olds browse Sup Forums hmm. would explain a lot about the recent state of this board.

go away rainbow flag

go back.

#BelieveOPs

Great. Fan fucking tastic.

What was he thinking, spurting memes in real life is a good idea? Your brother's an autist

>nice meme for you.
>now go back to reddit.com/r/communism/

Still sounds like an edgy rebellious loser