Try to reason with Reddit

Try to reason with Reddit
Present them with neutral information
At one point, start providing sources for all the information
They just downvote harder
Do jews know us better than we know ourselves?

Everything popular on reddit is either scripted (sockpuppets) or really popular among stupid people. You can be 99% sure there are thousands of sockpuppets involved in making anything "trend" there. If their sockpuppet bot can't parse your post, or if it contains certain keywords, it will downvote. If you post is encroaching on the popularity of their chosen "hot topic" item, likely pushing it down, it will get down-voted. Congratulations on having observed narrative control on reddit.

I believe "bugmen" is the term you're searching for, OP.

>desktop keyboard with no number pad

>Neutral information
>Not facts

So, you gave your opinion, and no one liked it.
Here's my opinion: Go fuck yourself

Fpbp

Why would you bury a victim? I thought most serial killers either keep the body or throw it in some sketchy place for a kid to find 20 years later.

I think it’s more like “lmao we kill children lmao”

that pic is so pathetic and sad, i believe it.

i have been genuinely surprised by few things for my almost 3 decades on the internet, but Reddit was one of them. So much cancer in one place, i could go on for hours about my experience there, and my experience lasted much less than a few hours.

POSTING IN A ILLEGAL BREAD.

WHAT WAS HIS NAME BOYS. . .

What exactly is wrong with Vim? Giving a shit what text editor people use is nu-male as fuck

I've been considering going back to normyville. Is dropping redpills on them fun?

Also not sure why Sennheiser headphones are the hallmark of a reddit faggot. They're pretty cheap and durable.

BILL PRIESTAP BOYS.

BILLLLLLLLLL PRIESTAP

The key with reddit is to act like you're far left and accidentally found something redpilling. Play the opposite angle that you want to.

Not really. They wouldn’t be on Reddit if they cared about what’s true.

>bugmen

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHO BILL PRIESTAP IS?

Kinda looks like an HD600 or HD650 maybe, which for a long time occupied substantial status in the sub-$1k headphone range among headphone people. Or at least it did not many years back; I've been out of the loop.

Paying like $600 back in the day for meme enthusiast headphones is probably the signaling

>nazbol
>enlightened
I laughed

bumping for illegal bread

people with inherent credibility and authority over information are usually mistaken.

redpills are quite sour and need to be sugar-coated in order for mental children to swallow them

Bullshit

GOYIM

THIS THRAD IS ILEGEL GOY LAZAGNAFAKE IS FAKE NEWS GOYS CMON DELET BRED GOYS CANT U SEE INCEL???!1! POAST IN RELEVNT THRAD LIEK BLACKED OH NOES THE GOYIMS ARE RACE MIXANG GOYS! HUEHEHLELUHHHHUUUEEE Y U NO CAR ABOUT ASTEORID WARS GOYIM LEL DIS THRAD IS NOT POLITCAL RELEVANTYTYT HHHRIRIIIRUUUUUUUUUHHHH

Nigga don't you be shitting on CDB's

Dear diary: Today the mutt made the first post, best post. I no longer consider him as one. God be blessed for making this fellow American 57%. Welcome to Sup Forums my whitey bro :)

All plebbitors shall be GASSED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AYYYY YO HOL UP HOL UP. YU BEE SAYIN. DAT. A filthy Mexinigger uses the word mutt? Bitch please, get back to mowing a lawn brown boi

>going on leddit at all

LE 56% GOYIM WHY U LISTAN TO SPAGATTIFAKE LEL SPAGATTI IN POCKETS LEL NEWFRAND WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

Get a GVFC fountain pen (and a back up shitty one) and you're good for life. Also a nice pair of planar magnetic headphones are worthwhile.
I like to write everything work wise so if you're doing it for hours a day every day it's a fair investment.

The rest is true however.

Laewl newfrans balave idn garlicbreadgaet

>getting assblasted over le 56% mayme
nonwhite detected

Mexico’s president is white. They’re flooding America with Indios from Chiapas and southern states to get the sweet buxx from NAFTA and factory owners in Mexico (Indios used to farm corn in southern Mexico until the Amerifats decided to further subsidise corn because the corn lobby is rich off people eating high fructose corn syrup in McDonald’s)