Has any of Trump's policies changed the lives of anyone who constantly criticizes him on social media? By their posts...

Has any of Trump's policies changed the lives of anyone who constantly criticizes him on social media? By their posts, you'd think he'd sent them to death camps.

It will be funny when they travel home, and their parents are telling them how much their trust fund has grown.

Kike media and brainwashing brother

dont be a kike
sugar a spice

It's not about that, they always need a or need to be a victim class.

Has any of Trump's policies changed the lives of the majority of those who voted for him? By their posts, you'd think he'd made them millions.

Trump fucked my bitch.

As a Trump voter, yes. An illegal coworker of mine was deported. I then had a friend of mine hired for the spot.

How does it feel to be as qualified for a job as an illegal immigrant who probably came from nothing?
Askong for a friend?

He could be working at KFC

That’s a trap?

Portfolio is up about $30K this year due to strong economic environment. As a result of promises of tax cuts, deregulation, etc.

>the executive order revoking the mandate to have health insurance.
>the new tax law that was passed will save my wife and I about $6,000 dollars next year because we're in the over 77,000 under 140,000 tax bracket.

so far so good

Who's the Slut?

Dow has been hitting new highs since early 2013.
Dow has been on an upwards trend since early 2009.
How is this at all Trump's doing? It seems like he is just taking credit for other peoples work.

I never understood this argument.
Illegal immigrants aren't people we need. If they were hyper intelligent super scientists then yeah maybe deporting all of them is a mistake but for the most part they're working class people who don't fit into the culture and illegally tried to jump ship from their cuntry into ours for money. They don't care about makign America better and don't have a vested interest in the community.

This attack on the credentials of those who compete for jobs with illegals is just a way of shaming the working class Americans who are constantly hurt by these vampiric corporations and left wing institutions that claim to benefit them.

All major indexes literally popped double digits the day after he was elected president.

Also record low volatility this year.

But you just pay attention to MSNBC and CNN headlines about how this is all because of Obongo.

stfu nigger.

Someone seems triggered

Fact: Obama and Clinton both had larger market rallies and gains than Trump at this point in their respective administrations.

Trump is the best! Economy is literally soaring. No thanks to that shit-head we had before him.

This is literally my type of gal, but usually women like her are known to cuck guys and you shouldn't take them seriously.

Why do you assume they hire a qualified Mexican to take the job? Maybe they just hire the cheapest workers possible regardless of the quality of work they do.
My mom had a new roof put on her house a couple years ago. One of the literal co owner's of the company came out and gave her an estimate. The other owner didn't like the estimate he gave and didn't want to honor it. So he just subcontractded a bunch of Mexicans to do it for the price and I think you all know that her roof leaks now.

You do know Cary Grant was 100% gay though right?

Adam Smtih's Invisible Hand will put the shoddy business out of work.

Yes, they don’t realize it but his de regulating and pro buisness agenda has increased economic activity and improved all their retirement savings

Not to mention he hasn’t expanded the wars as has been electing judges that will preserve constitutionality, something they may not appreciate now but will when we still have a functioning republic in 30-40 years

I believe we all (except you) are paying attention to a numerical graph that cannot lie and is independent of any news source.

That's the point

Non of his policies have successfully stuck around long enough to effect a person one way or the other.

That fucking Ted guy. Someone should **** him!

hugg*

he was hitler

in there mind

Your graph shows that the rate of growth has increased substantially from Obama to Trump. I too have made far more money under Trump than I ever did under Obama.