no

this woman isnt white according to you

they look turkish to me

No, it's not an average Sicilian girl
and lots of eyeties look like turks and arabs
Some Italians are fair
most are not
These threads appear too regularly

she looks like an actrees from here. She is ugly, though (AND NOT THAT WHITE)

I doubt that's the average sicilian girl. They would be more swarthy on average from what I have gathered. I don't doubt that she is sicilian though.

even the average berber is whiter than a sicilian

her name is guila maenza and is 100% sicilian

hello selim

The fuck are you talking about, incel? Youd totally slam then wife this chick if you ever got the chance.

Sorry sweetie

>average
not true

>that brown hand
north african subhuman in candida
this is your future

She looks like a Sicilian Tay-Tay.

hes a delusional quadroon north african attacking italians in order to look better even though his skin is the color of shit

Italians are "white" and unironically should be the rulers of Europe. But that is not the average Sicilian. Maybe Milanese or Tyrolian border.

depends on the tribe

Thing about Italians is that they're pretty diverse (I know that word is a meme at this point)

Some nearly look like Turks (I say some because not a lot), some look nearly Aryan, but most are somewhere between the two. Most look fairly standard white just with "Med" flavored facial features, or are olive skinned but still unmistakably European

I have a theory that the humans living around the Mediterranean were genetically very similar until the Arabic invasions turned the lower half (north Africa, Palestine, Syria and Turkey) and parts of Greece/Southern Italy partially semitic. Obviously some more than others

delusional fucking quadroon north African has the BALLS to talk shit about Italians despite being a brown Semitic muslim. i would personally break your fucking nose if you said i wasnt white to my face

>posts one example of grill who won genetic lottery

we wuz aryans n sheit

Agreed.

no shit retard

>brown
white
>Semitic
berber
>muslim
christian

>one

you are brown

I don't this so.
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>and unironically should be the rulers of Europe
Sound's like a foolish plan to me. Meds are slobs.

she's not

>Meds are slobs

You're thinking of modern Spaniards.

ITT: pan-arab rape-mongrels with negroid DNA in denial

Not looking at shit bitch

You are not white.

Where are you from friendo?If Italian, which region? I presume Sicilian?

I don't care if these fat neck beards consider me white.

t. Italian

I have green eyes too.

Most of these neck beards families were indentured slaves to Romans....

yes, me and my mom have blue eyes and yet everyone on Sup Forums assumes we are not white

so these are the niggers calling my people nonwhite

She couldn't even pass as white in Amerishitstan outside of NYC, although most Meds can't (even though I do think Iberians and North Italians should be considered white). Most people here just think pale skin + caucasoid features = white, olive to orange = beaner, brown = terrorist or mulatto. black = nigger

>lol I have skin with a cum colour, I won xD
Italians created the whole Roman Empire, but according to Sup Forums they should feel inferior to swedes, eventhough their biggest accomplishment was invading and doing nigger shit in Europe and currently spreading degeneracy and being cucked by niggers.

fucking north africa is the aids of europe, you guys need to completely remove them from your countries

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THE STATE OF QUADROON NORTH AFRICANS

this is a slide thread, and distracting from the subject matter.

sage

I was going to respond with this man's comment:
I wouldn't worry about the mongs on pol.

It seems like the master race of Italians come to pol.

not an argument

She's cute

It's relevant to Italians and Sup Forumsacks. You're just pissed any discussion of race is taking away from the cuckery that is ancap.

shes a model

you have a very nice collection of Italian qts

More like pic related.

how desperate do you have to be to post several pictures of your hands/arms to try to prove to autistics on a mongolian basket weaving forum that you're actually white

he clearly has a tan you meme spouting fuck

>4 pounds of makeup to lighten features
>Being white

a quadroon 85 IQ north african subhuman is the answer to your question

Well some of them aren't. Also my family is Sicilian, generally have blue or green eyes and light brown hair

>quadroon
pure amazigh

>Turning up the brightness in post
I can see that bit of wood senpai.

>”””tan”””

His features fit with his skin tone as well

this is how most Sicilians look like, honestly this board has people who a severely brain washed by Jewish lies

pure brown african

>third from the left

He doesn't belong.

its mainly jews and non whites who think by cherry picking swarthy europeans proves that they are somewhat more acceptable

Literal arab in the middle there.

Berbers are not white

Sicilians were spawned from niggers. Progeny of nigger Moors and Italians.

yes we are

Implying there is any difference between italians portuguese and spaniards

but he does as you can tell its a fairly diverse set of people Sicily has always had different cultures and people live in it but what is also apparent from my picture is that the majority has always and always will be southern European

>italians arent wh-

>iberians are white
>beaners are tan
Fuck off shitskin spic. You beaners are the darker than fucking Muslim shitskin sandniggers subhumans

>Progeny of nigger Moors

This is why people shame our education system. Please excuse our idiots once again everyone.

those were germans from sweden you dumb 85 IQ quadroon

Are you joking?

>

It's from that one tarantino True Romance where the guy about to be killed by a sicilian mobster tells him the sicilians are niggers. Also true.

Actually looks more like a poo. Even for many Arab regions he’s dark.

lmao

checked
did you even read the quote?
>do not go back to the Vandal invasions of the fifth century A.D., but to the prehistoric Atlantic Nordic human wave.
PREHISTORIC

Italians are white but majority of Sicilians =/= Italian

did you know the American image of Italians has been soiled because of Jewish propaganda? the most disgusting criminals were all Jewish but hey lets just focus on those wops

Thats a norman rape baby

Sicilians and even Maltese are white

youtube.com/watch?v=qGYYDIMkedk

THIS. fucking Murder inc. had italians do all thier dirty business and used Hollywood to frame italians

>That hand
Definitely not white, like seriously I am way whiter than you and im half Italian and half Scottsman.

mestizomierda subhuman feels entitled to say who is white and who isnt, kill yourself indio, you will never be white

she is a solid 8-9.

Vikings conquered Sicily, dumbass. Supposedly, they were raping some woman's daughter, and she runs out into the street, screaming "ma fi-ya, ma fi-ya" and the resistance to this became "mafia."

/supposedly.

just because a group occupies a region doesn't mean they mixed with the brown locals

this, we are viking rape babies therefore white