youtube.com/watch?v=tHv9Inzmbs0
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPPuMgbTsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube
First

>family guy
>right
Do you really have to ask this?

Wasn’t Soviet union build it’s country without religion but failed?

>youtube comments debating on religion

Nope

yes family goy, all the problems in the world are caused by that evil, awful Christianity! Renounce your faith now and live for the moment instead!

Well the creator of the show, from what I heard, an aethist. Either he did this joke just to offend christians just for the reactions, or is he just showing his vision of the future.

without religion? yes
without only Christianity? only a retard with think so

of course not, this is embarrassing fedora-tier seth mcfarline masturbation

youtube.com/watch?v=G1vXTq1yK-8
He does a decent job of shitting on everyone

>Wasn’t Soviet union build it’s country without religion but failed?
Marxism is a Jewish cult, just like CHristianity

>They protest
>not that kind of protestant
The jews degrade any contribution to society from Christians to compensate for their own lack of contributions. Think about it, the jews have been kicking around for 2000 years longer than Christians. Jesus washing peoples feet was a meme. 2000 years of history and they never did something so simple for anyone.

Too bad his show is no shit.

Pure shite, #deathtoSeth and not Rich. I'm talking macfarlame.
youtu.be/fMZiHT1hqGc

>watch a real show like TBZ

>A world without Christianity
Who would have stopped these kind of guys in the middle ages? The world would be ruled by muslims

Nope. Most knowledge and culture was preserved/salvaged by the Carolingian Franks after the fall of Western Rome and against many invading forces, and they were fiercely Catholic.

Without Christianity there would be no Islam either

>tfw to smart for christian enlightenment

youtube.com/watch?v=0-AUf3gPBn8 *Dat ending*

>dark ages meme
Look up Charlemagne.

what have atheist done? in this last 50 years, fuck up civilization, what have Christians done? 1950 years of evolution and progress, you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=lxyj4tEqfxs

Most atheist are communist. At least Christianity created the western world. What positive has atheism created?

youtube.com/watch?v=tHv9Inzmbs0

youtube.com/watch?v=rnPPuMgbTsE

Things would still be pagan if Christianity never existed. Jews would have been either genocided or assimilated, so no communism.

so roll back to stone age?

The big take away from Christianity is not to worship idols. Philosophically speaking this is very important. If humans worship multiple objects it will always end bad.

the western world was created in spite of christianity, not because of it

Yes, they are. Thankfully the Renaissance still happened.

>you either live for Christ or live for the moment, there's nothing else goyim!
>implying the only options are christianity or hedonism
fag

No it wasn’t. The great authors of the western world who establish the culture were Christians.

what hinduism? haha

You'll find that many of the great writers either happened to be Christian because it was the dominant religion, or they were great and had many quarrels with Christianity as an institution and religion. For example the founding fathers that started our country were fairly secular, and many were deists. Thomas Jefferson even wrote his own bible that took away the divinity of Christ.

so you are saying that the things we have are thanks to Christianity?

>south american nation
A continent made by European rape-babies that greedily licks up the aspects of civilization brought to it by higher men has no business discussing the future of development or human thought. Especially since the catholic pope from your nation is such a fag.

I'll be nice, since it's my burden to lift you savages from your indecent ignorance. Go read a book that's longer than 100 pages and isn't the bible.

>so you are saying that the things we have are thanks to Christianity?
Do you need to read my comment again? Christianity is either irrelevant or a detriment to the success of European and American (white) thinkers. It did not bring forth any useful new ideas, this is evidenced by how much better the Greeks and Romans had it to the feudal kingdoms that followed them.

>universities founded by the church
>Science funded by the church

>Literally called professors, lecturers and deans

How fucking stupid are people?

well usa looks worst now, i dont know if i should be talking with you, maybe it's contagious you know

Not from what I read. The only dark age of Christianity was when constantine took over. He established a Christian government to save his power. FYI Jesus was pro separating government from his church.

Most of the founders were Christians, and Jefferson was a secularist, what’s your point? Securlism and atheism are very different.

paganism suck plain and simple, they were destroyed by Christianity, atheist think they did something the only thing they did was destroy what Christianity built in the west

>Are they right?
No. The Roman empire, and by extension the rest of Europe, fell apart due to decades of internal strife, and war.
Most parts of the continent either fell apart before-, or had never really been civilized, when christianity first arrived.
The one and only reason it's called the dark ages is because of the lack of written accounts and sources from the time.

One could of course argue that religious dogma were keeping the west from achieving its full potential, which would kind of be true up until around the age of enlightment. But strict religious/political dogma tend to have this effect, regardless of shape and colour.
Non-religious examples of this are Nazi-Germany and Stalinist USSR.

However, that doesn't mean that >Christianity created the western world.
There are far more things that have shaped our civilizations than a book composed in Nicaea in 325 AD. Atributing everything to Christianity is just dumb, tbqh.

The ideas of Christianity is great and makes philosopucal sense. I understand why people would intelligently disagree with the bible.

Was the chrisling country it replaced that took the total curb-stomp.