Youjo Senki Thread

This triggers the Mary Sue

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61620897
twitter.com/nsfw_LolliPop/status/835144863687585792
mai-net.net/bbs/sst/sst.php?act=dump&cate=tiraura&all=24734
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mary sue is gonna get curbstomped and then she'll discover the joys of tanya

From the studio perspective - 2nd season, yay or nay?

There's no point making a season 2

LN, Manga and Anime BD sold 'TOO WELL' that making a season 2 will only result in diminishing returns in sales.

>Selling well
>a lot of content to work with
no reason why not.

Yay most likely

That's what they said for konosuba.

loli loev christmas

>Struggling to reach up to the point of the map she wants to talk about

Cute.

Do you have a moment to talk about Our Lord and Savior, Being X?

Season 3 visha gonna be a long wait for that

Man, she was totally going to let the old man live too. Damned fanatical patriots indeed.

I wonder why she like that weapon in particular
Is it because she doesn't have a submachine gun?

I don't follow sales too closely, but how does that result in diminishing returns in sales? Wouldn't the success be incentive enough to consider a second season or possible spin-offs(not counting youjo shenki)?

Spoils of war instantly makes everything better

>Mary Sue joins the war with the Americans or joins the French resistance down the line
Is that too stupid?

>we have special blue eyes user

The committee would definitely make 2nd season. But it's hard to adapt the source material for 2nd season because after defeating France it ended up in the endless Russian winter.

I might be a bit of a jerk, but I laughed when she said that the gun was her early christmas gift.

I expected her to take it from the beginning so all I felt was satisfaction desu.

As a matter of fact, yes. Why don't you come on in don't mind the occult symbols on the walls. Also I hope you don't mind but I prefer to have my religious talks with out pants on.

That doesn't look like a SMG.

You mean it is difficult to draw snow?

I also expected it, but her saying the same thing as his daughter caught me off guard.

It was said in the first scene that it's latest model. Basically, it's a fancy, brand-new gun.

he seems like he took the "I don't have my dick anynore" pretty good. will Tany ever express her sexuality, I mean, she is like 13 so she might already be menstruating.

So there's no hope for Not!Germany winning, is there.
Really cute. The way her ahoge moves around is adorable too.

it's difficult because nothing fucking happens

I wonder where Mary Sue got that.....
is it common for little girl to own a SMG in the 1920s Not!Europe?

Yeah, there's bravery and the other is stupidity.

That scene was gold.

I want to cum inside Mary-chan!

UK intelligence gave her that.

She just gave Gunner(Gunning?) the money and had him buy it.

>Tfw watching this as a francoboo
I know they're going to lose but still

You just know he has to be wondering what satanic moon language Tanya covered her undershirt in.

Well it's predicted to be a big hit and it's the studio's first anime, so I'd say s2 is guaranteed.

Japan probably exists.

And I want to force her in the rear.

Then they skip over the "nothing" quickly and get on to more content, unless there is none.

you mean Not!Japan

Do you think he's seen any kanji before? I mean he was before the internet.

I hope they can hire more animators for S2. And changing the art direction a bit would help as well.

There is none. LN v5-8 is Russian winter. Unless they directly adapt from the WN.

Considering Germany owned a treaty port in Qingdao during WW1 IRL (that Japan attacked as part of their alliance with the British), I think they know the Far East is a thing.

>She has connections with NotImperial Japan!? What a nightmare...

I really think because how Tanya look as she is right now bring some "unique" flavor to the show

As first I thought it was horrible, but now duck lip, big head Tanya really grow on me

>Visha need to be change though!

do you know where he posts the WN

You can still portray General Winter in an interesting way. Or did Carlo just gave up?

You're probably right, I was just trying to make a joke and then I got caught trying to justify it.

She has those true marsh eyes.

Well, there's about an entire volume of Tanya hating on the logistics.

How come Tanya hasn't fucked Visha yet?

Because that would be gay, and Tanya isn't gay.

>tfw a cosplaying Tanya will never sit on your face

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Where did you find that?
No matter who Tanya is into it would be gay, if men its homosexuality of the soul if woman its of the body.

Exactly.

what does it say on that shirt?

>That doesn't look like a SMG.

It's a notWWI SMG design.

>we will never make Tanya madly inlove and asking to make lots of babies
Yep, pure suffering.

Read the filename on that, soldier.

Basically it says that to work is to lose.

She's saving Visha for when she makes General. After that though, her place will be under Tanyas desk.

is that an edit or there's context?

Edit, japs love pairing Tanya x Rerugen.

OTP

It's an edit, specifically it's a moonrune edit translated.

Pixiv.

NSFW Mosaic censor:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61620897

NSFW Uncensored:
twitter.com/nsfw_LolliPop/status/835144863687585792

fuking japs and their fetishes

>Tanya x Rerugen.
Well, to be fair, they are the best pairing.

>her place will be under Tanyas desk

What would she even do down there?
Suck Tanya's cock?

get mouth cancer via degenerate behavior

Spiritual Cock.

Why the hell did that guy even try to fight Tanya? He saw her power first hand and there was nothing left fighting for

thanks

No, physical cock.

How did a 9 year old girl get money to buy a SMG?

He thought it was his duty to make an attempt no matter the odds. Or more likely he thought it was his duty to die just like all the other young men he'd doomed.

I direct you to Tanyas take on the situation, as it was already posted and correctThat guy was a fucking moron who cared more about his country than his family. I really hope the daughter comes back for revenge.

Yeah, well its him or the coffee maker.

Working.

maybe she used her christmas money on it

She does, and becomes as powerful as Tanya.

She's a teamkilling fucktard though.

Here you go.
mai-net.net/bbs/sst/sst.php?act=dump&cate=tiraura&all=24734

Is it common for prepubescent girls to serve as officers in the military?

So the guys daughter is going to bring not!USA into the war?

if they make season 2 then they'll probably just reach the point where the LN would currently be.

Point anime is for an add-on to increase LN sales.

Awesome. Is she powered up by Being Sexxu, or just the standard revenge boner? Also, what's her name? I need it for not Deviantart related reasons.

what influence does that little girl have?

Is Tanya chaotic Evil?

On her own? Nothing. As a propaganda mouthpiece used by the U.S. government to further their own plans for notEurope? More than you might think.

Tanya is lawful good.

Lawful evil.
She's 100% for her personal gain at the expense of all others but leverages the system to her advantage to reach her objective and is aware that getting her subordinates killed reflects poorly on her.

No, I mean like the actual Tanya, not the act she puts on for Visha and everyone else.

i'd say she's on the lawful spectrum since she makes sure her actions are within kaiserreich/international wartime law

>Literally a posterboy of a lawful evil character

Is she really evil?

Lawful Neutral. I bet she doesn't even cheat on her tax returns.

If she had the choice to live peacefully or be a killing machine, she'd choose peace if it meant being safe. So maybe lawful neutral? But she can be pretty ruthless so more likely lawful evil.

>You can still portray General Winter in an interesting way.
Konosuba already did that.