Someone please explain what the fuck I just watched

someone please explain what the fuck I just watched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Liberal Arts Major

a gigantic waste of time, the show had sooooooo much potential.

this is now the designated roll thread.

k

They spent the entire season on volume 1 when it could've easily been condensed into half the length with a competent director and scriptwriter.

The MC was the fake all along, he was given a fake mark by a demon as part of a ploy to influence Fremmy.

There, now you don't need to think about it any more.

Honestly, this shit was so drawn out, I don't even remember what the fuck happened.

SCIENCE WINS AGAIN!

what the fuck dude

Did tumblr do the character designs?

What the fuck, I don't remember her looking this fat in the LN.

It's better that they did it that way, volume 1 was literally the best part. The future volumes are literally just volume 1 rehashed over and over. It honestly gets tiring and boring.

Nah bruh, this is how a season should be. They took their time and properly adapted the first volume without leaving a single detail out, it didn't feel rushed at all which I love. Steins;Gate had the same feeling but some people I know still bitched that it was way too slow to 'start'.

Reminder that Hans is best girl followed by Adlet

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

The pacing was perfect for building tension though. Besides the ending this one of the best whodunnits? in Anime.

I think it would have been better with 10 episodes instead of 12 but otherwise it was pretty good

Volume 7 fucking when

People really can't follow the ending? Do they need everything told to them?
The anime ended just at the right spot. Anything else would have been worse. I'm glad they actually took their time for volume one's story

>those splits

I wish they did more with the Aztec/mesoamerican design motifs, because you don't see that a lot in anime.

>Guy is competent
>Doesn't want to kill the wrong person
>Smart enough to not follow dumb old bitch's orders
>Somehow Sup Forums makes him best girl
He's ok, but he's just competent, it's not like he did it out of generosity, he just wanted to get the job done.

He was literally made to love Fremmy and given fake crest made from the corpse of the goddess of fate. Everything done by the demon who got Adlet village to join the Majin.
When Adlet is finally going to kill that demon, he says that killing him will destroy Adlets love to Fremy. Adlet says "fuck you, even if it started from magics it's now real", kills demon, realises he doesn't love Fremy.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.
He remembers that it wasn't some other villager killing his sister, but someone WITH A GUN.
And look at that, the only person in the world to use a gun stands next to him.
And as such, he now hates Fremy with all his might and would kill her immediately but the rest of the flowers told him to kill Majin first.
From this betrayal of her loved one, Fremy broke beyond broken, she's a shell of a shell of herself now.

>He remembers that it wasn't some other villager killing his sister, but someone WITH A GUN.
>And look at that, the only person in the world to use a gun stands next to him.
>And as such, he now hates Fremy with all his might and would kill her immediately but the rest of the flowers told him to kill Majin first.
Nice fanfic

Read the raws if you don't believe.

I did read, that's why I said that