Guys, something is going really wrong in Yemen

Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates are getting their asses kicked by a bunch of rag-tag desert rebels.

Saudi Arabia and UAE are the good guys, right?

This is starting to look really bad for our allies. What happens if they lose?

youtube.com/watch?v=1K3Q2HyVIUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IacI8-BdKKY
youtube.com/watch?v=IPwro29Ue84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the Jews aren't doing well
>a bad thing
The rebels are anti globalist, there for /ourgoys/.

It begins.

Change the Y to S. Why doesn’t everyone make fun of this place?

The houthis are backed by Iran and allied with the Yemen military so they all aren't child soldier fuckwads like the ragheads in the video. the Saudis are completely inept militarily too. Also the Saudis aren't actually our allies ffor shit. best would be both sides wiping each other out.

>Giving a shit about sandnigger societies which have been fucking our asshole for the last 50 years and literally hosts the Muslim capital city

If they lose you just buy new allies.

Because we're not 5 years old nigger

Kike allies once again btfo by farmers.

Why can’t we unhitch ourselves from this doomed alliance anyhow? Is the military really that subservient that they’ll continue suoporting these countries to the recognizable detriment to the USA? Why can’t anyone just fucking put forth the simple and very rational opinion that pursuing Zionism until death is not a good idea? Fuck.

You give a shit as you root for the houthis to kill as many Saudis as possible. Not because we love houthi rebels, but because fuck Saudi Arabia.

>detriment
So I guess raking in the crazy buck from all those arms deals is detrimental now, okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=IacI8-BdKKY

This video claims that anti-Saudi Attacks by the rebels have spread to INSIDE Saudi Arabia.

undisciplined, unmotivated army gets its ass kicked on foreign soil

who woulda thunk it?

muslims killing muslims is par for the course all infidels world wide win
their voice sound like someone but their balls in a vice

Nice, I hope they overthrown Saud's,UAE,Kuwait, and Qataris. The less Sunnis the better.

Saudis couldn't even defend their OWN town.

Ran off and left their weapons and ammo.

The most Islamic prayer you will ever see.

Tons of live ammo cooking off behind him as he faces Mecca.

At 20:15

no (((they))) are the bad guys being supported by the (((evil satan state))) to remake the Middle East in (((their))) image. Iran and Yemen and Syria are resisting (((their)) evil aggression in the Middle East

The Persians want to fight the Arabs.
The end.

>Saudi Arabia and UAE are the good guys, right?
are you a literal retard? do they have to do another 9/11 on your ass?

That was the old kingdom and old order which is passing away.

>That was the old kingdom and old order which is passing away.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no you idiot. this is the same shit. the son of the same fagget is in control and all he did was get rid of the people waiting for his father to die so they can take the thrown for themselves. brain dead amerimutt semite worshiping cuck.

Retard. Saudi Arabia is on the verge of/ already took the last port in Yemen. Meaning reinforcements will never arrive and the conflict will end.

Also pretty sure Yemen rebels leadership had a schism and both ended up dead

I saw a video of an ex-CIA member who testifying some where that the invasion of Iraq was just the beginning a long conflict that would stretch across the Middle East eventually making its way to Syria and Yemen. I'm sure one of you know what i'm talkjng about.

Goys, something is going really wrong with (((our allies))) Saudi Arabia and UAE

Kys

I have something for you, put it on

>Allies of the JEWSA are the good guys
just keep shilling shlomo

Don't forget, the Jews make money either way.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha