Raildex

I'm gar for Touma.

Get in line.

Still early. Wait until page 10 next time.

But besides that, appreciate your Raildex imoutos.

Why don't they just fucking shoot him?

But they did, multiple times

Moshi moshi

I'm sorry, but did Raildex already lose? Oh, that's right. The year isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only two months in. Does not having an announcement two months in count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when hope is still alive? Raildex is still going on and has been the best general for how many years now? It's up against one of the worst series in history which just happens to have a lead because it's feeding off the energy of the isekai fad. But you know what? It still fucking sucks. Raildex has been one of the most hype series in existence, it has numerous spinoffs and would have gotten more if Miki didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Raildex wins and the catalog is flooded with threads. Oh look at that, Kamachi is teasing a big project and a critical Index arc is ending, just like Railgun and Accel. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Raildex posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the series because it's good. Fuck you, have good taste for once in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking series on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

We have a girl for that.

Why don't they just shoot you?

Are we still doing the raping thing? I thought someone said rape.

Best imouto keeping safe of Touma's purity by keeping thirsty sluts away

Do you want me to bring you Shiage or something?

Raildex is a gateway series of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the espers, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole magician faggotry and everything about the Raildex world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on moralfaggotry, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Raildex is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Raildex threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

You wanna know why we didnt get the GET?
Its because Mobile poster isnt here.
When we all needed him, he disappeared.

I need a doctor

Accelerator desu

Mugino would appreciate it if you did, surely.

What was the original series for this pasta? SAO?

>Implying Mobileposter has done anything for us
Who we were really missing was Stiylfag

It appears that these threads are a free for all until a mod finally comes to this madness to rest..

Naruto or Bleach.

Best

Yes

I want to punch White Queen in the face.

Its no use even if a mod appears, we are above the law at this point.
We cannot be stopped until index III.

Make season 3 a good one, Shiage.

Fremea is counting on it.

Naruto.
Man remember when moot covered the catalog in Naruto images and videos?

Season 3 out yet?

Again? Please stop shooting him.

That was only like 3 years ago.

Spoilers never

How can anyone think of harming this sweet, innocent girl?

It's going to pretty shitty if either s3, a hype novel or even both happen and we can't talk about it because you assholes got the series banned

Newfag here. Why?

These threads are fine, but the whole shit in that TTGL thread shouldn't be condoned.

I know we generally cover up lines around here with dark matter & Frenda guts, but that's a line we shouldn't have crossed.

Season 3 will be announced this march.

It's my turn now

Should send an ambulance? or attack helicopter?

The ugly hair color.

Fucking this.

Just post the threads anyways. If S3 really happens it's not like they could keep threads from being made.

This. Do not fear the mods, they have no power here.

Rude. There is nothing wrong with it.

Not spamming other threads is probably the reason we can do whatever the fuck we want here in first place.

Raildex threads are a land without law.

Send an attack ambulance.

Raildex threads confirmed to be our AC.

Morality is optional now in times like this

If you shitheads spam other threads and act so poorly the series gets banned, it's obvious other people spam our threads back. Maybe even to the point we can't use them. So fuck off with being assholes.

Your common sense does not apply to my dark matter

Most threads that get a huge GET like that usually derail into 200+ posts of people complimenting it, its not like it matters that much.

That TTGL thread wasn't going anywhere, no one cares.

So you wish to gain something without taking any risks? That is foolish.

>trips

Well, can't argue with that

>granny hair

They'll start sending in law and mods if it gets out of hand.

Go absolutely nuts in these threads. Post Last Order guro or doujins where Touma & Kanzaki hold hands if you want.

But there's no reason to take our frustration out on anons in other threads just because Dengeki are a bunch of faggots.

>333

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

When is Izzard going to show up again?

The thing I'm pointing out is that S3 itself would be too big to ban. These threads might get banned themselves, but it's like if you said Geass was banned, no one's going to give a shit when the new material comes out, threads will be made, banned or no.

>They'll start sending in law and mods if it gets out of hand.
Let WWIII begin.

NT18

Maybe it wasn't but if you dumbasses do it once surely you will think it's okay to do it again and eventually do it to a thread that does matter. Fuck off defending shitty behavior

It is needed and has to be done

Meme magic flows like an AIM field

The more we spread ourselves, the more powerful it becomes

Maybe you are right, but we've delved too deep. Conversion of the thread was necessary...Kekota wills it

>Last Order guro
Alright, you fucker. The mods may not enforce anything here, but I'll do it myself within all my power as anonymous if you people start doing that.

Fuck off

>They'll start sending in law
>sending in law
>redditspace
Just go back.

>yfw raildex threads proves Hiiro doesnt give a single fuck about Sup Forums and eventually causes an uprising

You don't understand, it is all for the meme.

I can understand that, but we had a post where an user basically called for a raid on the thread. That is the stuff that gets people banned and gets mod attention. People can get around bans, sure, but if mods make it a point to police threads than it's fucked.

If another thread goes crazy then it's ok to go crazy. I just don't think we should be starting raids on threads, regardless of what they're about. I like the laxness and freedom we have in our threads because of the overall lack of mod attention. I want other anons to enjoy it too.

Now that I thikn about it how many shows have gotten a third season before Index?

Law wont work in a lawless land as trips confirmed

You won't have your shit meme if you get banned fuckface

Index S3 PV pics released!!!!

Avignon confirmed!

This will probably end up needing an update about the lack of law.

We've already gone. Why not...go deeper?

Take your Blood Sign with you.

Do you have any siscons? I was going to start a team with some friends of mine and we need a 4th.

hownew.ru

>implying

These threads are going to end up as one huge kodoku jar.

Agreed. It's a shitty thing to do. I don't care if the thread isn't going anywhere or even if they get away with. Don't do it. Cause next time it will begin to matter and they won't get away with it

The images breaking for what was it, half a day? Show Hiro doesn't give the slightest shit. Did he even acknowledge it?

They really had their heads far out when S2 was in production

What does birdway smell like?

This thread could use some words from the Book of the Law.

Birdshit

Like birdshit

They were down for a reason. He was transferring info to the feds.

Power drill bits and Touma lap.

Fruity cocktails (non-alcoholic)

Like a loli.

I like the smell of lolis

Dump your favorite raildex doujin if you have the courage.

>Do what thou wilt
What did he mean by this railde/x/ fags?

Oh I'm sure, but did he tell anyone that? Or did he just whistle and pretend?