Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

What is the Final Solution to the Sumika Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/qz97ncy.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Takeru's dick.

Say you love her to be freed from the hellhole, then go after Kei in your normal world.

Lise's 2nd HCG and interactions with Theo when?

It was more chat actually, CGs don't start till the next few tiers usually.

Accepting her into your heart.

Can you tell me globally what they say please?
Nice job by the way user!

please stop

I want Sylwia to violate me while screaming profanities in my face

Not likely. If anything, you would be doing that to her.

I don't know what globally is but I can tell you what they say yes. Lise is trying to get up to date on Theo and what his relation to all his piers are and asks Pham if Theo started seeing anyone since they had been separated and whats up with his generally edgy attitude. Pham says he isn't, and he's just been like that as long as she's known him. Lise finds it humorous he tries to be aloof and cool when he's really a sweetie deep down and they share a laugh at his expense, though Lise keeps her guard up due to EXTREME trust issues and what not. She takes her leave and later bumps into Theo in the hall, proudly proclaiming that she's definitely going to save him, much to his confusion.

CGs probably on the fourth or fifth heart, don't know where they're going with the whole scenario tho so far.

>promoting LIBERATION

Top quality liberation material. Would liberate liberally and completely.

>definitely going to save him

Why is she just the best for him?

What happens when you break down Sylvvia's outer shell and get to the girl inside?

>What happens when you break down Sylvvia's outer shell and get to the girl inside?
Lewd things.

Excellent. Did we ever get more than the two HCG pics of her?

Also,
>American style dog tags
>not using the correct DDR NVA Erkennungsmarken disc

Fuck you Age. This would've been a perfect scene otherwise.

>Did we ever get more than the two HCG pics of her?
I have three, one not fit for this board though. But I expect that at least two more should exist.

>Meiyaspammer has graduated to making threads

Just why? Next you're going to tell me BR makes it here during carnival instead of getting his wish and attempting to rape and kill blondes.

Cool beans, thanks for that.

>piers
Careful buddy, you don't want to be lumped in with ESLs.

>Pham spilling the goods
Awwwww

Kinda wish her CGs were much more in depth and feelsy

Unless they were

Who is she riding?

My God, MORE!

They say its Theo, but when one asks for evidence none is given. Compare with all the translations and attention the Beato card got.

i.imgur.com/qz97ncy.jpg

>i.imgur.com/qz97ncy.jpg
Delicious

Not that I doubt you, but people were in extreme denial for a while about Beato's scenes being with Theo, until it was unavoidable. Then it was denial about it being a torture nightmare of Theo. Then it was denial that it transitioned into nice happy sex instead of her raping him. Then it was denial that she was very nice and kind to him. Then it was denial that she outright likes, loves him.

Of course, you're probably right, but the general consensus can be wrong.

Nobody has her card, that's why no proof is given.

I WANT TO play Wargame Red Dragon WITH SYLWIA.

Pactniggers and /wgg/ need to go. This isn't /wgg/.

How many kisses does Lise deserve?

>Then it was denial that she outright likes, loves him.
If it really is his dream, then this point is up for grabs. I have said it before, maybe its the thought that she loves him what scares him when he wakes up. It could go either way, but its not as if some of the cards don't go into scenarios that don't really make that much sense.

>Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Why is this same person spamming these threads with this shit all the time? Also, its Muv-Luv, which would be more than enough to be title for these threads like it was before.

Which girl would you play "truth or dare" with?

delet this

I hate you OP

I want to embarrass Simone and make her blush

>I have said it before, maybe its the thought that she loves him what scares him when he wakes up

That is true, not exactly sure if it's a dream or not still. But if it is, and I think even in his waking life, that you and I agree dearly on this. This is more important than most points about their odd cat and mouse game, I feel. It hurts, because you can see from the very beginning when they first meet, that more than his hate, he fears that he might actually love her.

Judging by the cards, it seems Beatrix already solved that dilemma.

Why is she such a nice girl?

;_;

This here is why i can't take the whole BeaXTheo thing seriously. All the SM scenes in SF has had Theo as the protagonist, cucking Martin in a dream is one thing but not making it obvious who Sylwia is banging just isn't right, it's pure NTR if Theo is fucking her. BeaXTheo shippers are using material from a gecha game that can't even be legitimately counted as canon to support their view. I think we should all calm down and agree that while Beatrix may like him, saying she loves him and want seventeen of his babies is a bit of a stretch.

>you can't even say that you like Sylwia without being afraid that it will devolve into "HUUR WALTHER A KEK SYLWIA IS A WHORE"
Fuck. SF was a mistake.

Chill out mang, it's probably Walther. Probably.

I'll assume it's Walther and go on thinking TheoxBea is weird but cute, thank you very much.

One day, we'll be okay user. Meanwhile we can have Sylwialove.

>reading all the passionate sex description between Theo and Beatrix then remembering he directly and indirectly killed her in two of the three routes
feelsbadman.jpg

There is nothing wrong with cucking people.

His betrayal in the Stasi route was probably the worst.

>Et tu, Theo?

No wonder she just sort of gave up.

;_;

BR, how are you even on. You don't have nighttime power, and Carnival is going on right now. Shoo, go away. Go try to grope a flower girl and then get beat up by BOPE.

What is the meaning of this expression?

Why do you keep responding to BR?

Gretel is a useless dumb dog

You're right, why do I do it.

I just wanted to hope that with Carnival and dodging BOPE, he might finally lay to rest.

Who do you want embarrassing her? And how?

She would be cuter when she blushes.
>how?
Beat her at checkers and make her wear the same thing Tarisa does as punishment for losing.

Sounds delicious. The exact same thing, or a different dress?

And how would you get Simone to wear it? I don't see her accepting it.

Gonna get taken home

Different dress that looks like it.

Maybe I could get her a little drunk to make her a bit more agreeable.

I just want to take pre-Jurgen Beato and run somewhere as far as possible from both our countries.

I don't think Simone is one to get drunk much, or be a happy drunk. Look at her - those eyes, they're filled with nothing but malice, but hate.

I wonder if there's a way to reach her softer side, if she has one.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME MAYNE STREET METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS BATTLING 7TH DIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

Suddenly, I had a mental image of Alex Jones as a TSF pilot. Everything turned out better than expected.

She's kind of harsh, even more than Suzy. I mean she's so cruel to poor Pham. Pham was supposed to be beyond this hurt in her life.

W-why are you here?

If anyone would find it, it'd be Pham.

Maybe she has prove just how powerful her not often used dominant oneesanism can be.

>Alex Jones as a TSF pilot.

>BETA are actually a globalist plot made by Satan from the 12th dimension to destroy America and usher in a new Era of slavery to the globalist elites
Lel

>This is Alex Jones
>(You) are the resistance
>THE BAITERS ARE A GLOBALIST THREAT
>I JUST SAW BLACK TSFS
>THE GUBMINT IS BUILDING SPACESHIPS AND ARE MIGRATING ALL THE TOP LEADERS TO A NEW PLANET WHERE THEY WILL ENACT A NEW WORLD ORDER WHILE WE ALL DIE
>THESE SPACESHIPS HAVE MOST OF THE WORLD'S FOOD AND WATER SUPPLY AND ALL THE ELITE BANKERS ARE ON IT
>THE BAITERS ARE A FALSE FLAG USED TO DEPOPULATE EARTH FOR THE GLOBALISTS

How good of a TSF pilot would Joe Rogan be?

Play the game.

kek

Not enough globalist pedophile bankers feeding children to captured BETA in ritual sacrifices.

>"tell me about your brother, Suzy"
What happens, assuming the Axmann theory is true?

If by "liberation" you mean adoption, then yes.
>turning loli Sylwia into an ojou

Wonderful Lise

It's a joke from the other scenes because she's actually fucking Walter.

Pic related came out the same time Sylwia's CGs hit.

That just makes it more hot to be honest.

What does Yuuko smell like?

Rape

CUTE!

Formaldehyde, BETA fluids, and other scientific chemical compounds.

>you wake up tied to the bed
>on the left you have Beatrix crawling toward you with a creepy look in her eyes
>on the right you have Yuuko doing the same
What do?

Have the time of my life.

>Iris who doesn't look like a man
What?

How do I become Pham's CQC training dummy?

What's the source of this?

Why is Beatrix being so tall so boner inducing?

Because it means your sons won't be manlets.

Given the interplay between lust and hate, violence and sexuality, how hard was Theo during the final fight and penetration?

Would Farka look good in purple?

Farka would look good in white if you know what I mean

Go check the Panda

His hatred wins out during the fight, so unless Theo gest murderboners, not hard at all.

I'm so jealous of Walther for getting to bone this cutie!

How many dickings should you give to teen Iris so she wouldn't fuck Jurgen's life up?

Did they redraw the knife and shit? I don't remember all the blood in the last scene, especially it running down her boob.

I get jealous every time I imagine him running his fingers through her fluffy hair

Stop it user. I want to bury my face in that hair!

Farka really needs to be in SF.

I want her gift-wrapped, naked and pouting.

Should Farka's scene be with Lise or Theo?

Lise, I think.

SEMPAI!
E
M
P
A
I
!

Which one would win in a boxing match?

The one with a shit-eating grin, easily.

Anette "Slap a Wessi" Hosenfeld

I wanna do the motorboat to that hair